Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: It makes me feel better

That is kind of another reason I ran back to the Dr.'s nurse, they know I'm neurotic. They don't think I'm crazy, they just know I worry.

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Yea That would be extra frustrating! Come on people! Get your shit together.

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: hope Sam is on the mend!
    I'm just waiting for the office to call me at 1230 and ask why were not there πŸ˜‚

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: OK, now my interest is beyond peaked. I feel like a kid left out of a secret. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

5. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Hi ladies
    Need some support here! Had my doc appoint today. Positive urine that's for sure! But then she checked my cervix and it was open... getting blood work back Friday and waiting for a call for an ultrasound to see if it's a miscarriage.... is it possible it hasn't closed yet?? I'm really trying to stay positive here.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jess93: It may be nothing at all. If you have a positive HPT and decent betas, you should be fine. Some people have a partially open cervix at all times ... usually women who have given birth in the past (vaginally). If the opening is large enough to pose a risk to your pregnancy, they will prescribe progesterone to thicken your uterine lining further and ensures "baby sticks" and then put a stitch up in your cervix (cerclage). This will maintain your cervix (incompetent cervix) remains closed.
    For now, try not to worry (easier said than done) and focus on the fact that you are pregnant and things like this are fairly commonplace. Best of luck, hun.

7. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

I'm just worried because she seemed so sure it's prob a miscarriage. This is my first too. I will be waiting patiently until I hear something on Friday for my bloodwork. If everything is good I'll definitely ask about that! Thank you!

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Jess93: doctors often go automatically to worst case scenario. I'd say if you aren't cramping and bleeding that it's more a wait and see than an automatic miscarriage. Especially with positive tests! Fingers crossed everything is fine!
    How far along are you?

9. Jess93

coffee bean / 49 posts

Thanks! I really hope she's wrong!! I want this so bad! I'm 5 weeks!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jess93: We are all keeping our fingers and toes crossed 🀞 for you! Honestly, if the betas and scans look good, ask about a cerclage. My mother had one for my brother (he's now 26 - a "surprise" late life baby) and my friend had one to maintain her pregnancy with my godson. If not to simply close your cervix as a precautionary measure, than to give you a peace of mind. πŸ™‚

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Just an update for this page so I don't lose my place. πŸ™‚

πŸˆπŸ‚πŸƒNOVEMBER 2018 POASπŸƒπŸ‚πŸˆ

β€’ LAZB: 11/2-ish
    β€’ Megpie: 11/5 -
    β€’ Petitduck: 11/5
    β€’ Paranundrum: 11/5
    β€’ Kaohinani: 11/9
    β€’ Clementine12: 11/12
    β€’ CreativeMomma15: 11/13
    β€’ Mrs. K: 11/17
    β€’ Bananasareyellow: 11/21
    β€’ Cyoung: 11/25
    β€’ Sams Mom: 11/28
    β€’ Lily334: 11/30
    β€’ Lioness21: TBD

Best of luck to all this month!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders for November:
    β€’ Yellowbeach
    β€’ Mamabear87
    β€’ SupernovaJ
    β€’ QBbride

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: You're not missing out on much The dentist kept switching things around and then when she called to confirm today they said they didn't have an appointment on the books.

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Oh, okay. I just like being part of the cool kid's club 😎 instead of a clueless nerd πŸ€“. πŸ˜‰ Thank you for indulging in my nosiness and including me.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Beginning to stress myself out over POAS already. I know, to those without performance anxiety or without the fear of seeing a BFN, I have an irrational fear ... But I actually get nauseous thinking about taking a test and can feel my chest tighten while a lump forms in my throat. Right now, I'm rationalizing which days a "possible" implantation could have occurred which may lend to a "possible" BFP. I've even looked up dates, graphs, and made certain THE NINTH was, statistically, the BEST day to test. I have TOO much knowledge availed to me which makes it even more difficult.
    I swear, I'm losing my TTC marbles!!!
    HELP!

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: i tried to cancel my kids dentist appointment last week. They called yesterday to confirm, I canceled with them. Then got an email rescheduling it for today. Called this morning and they didn't have an appointment. Totally waiting for them to call about why were late at 1230 😣. I was just annoyed and my vent was too whiney to share with anyone else πŸ˜‚

Also just be like me and make Sam'smom crazy, don't test until you're like 3 days late! But I totally get you. Even being late and having insane sore boobs I was shaking so hard when I finally took the test

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Gotcha. That sounds EXTREMELY frustrating! I'm glad that you are able to vent with us. πŸ™‚

Edit - the thing is, with this cycle, with exception for my cold and an increase in libido, I am having ABSOLUTELY NO "non-symptoms." I can't justify taking a HPT. The worst part, I'm 12 dpo with a 14-16 day luteal. Most women are ecstatic to make it 12 dpo but I'm looking for signs in the sand at 12 dpo because I want my definitive "yes" or "no" by then. Aghhhh! ... I am absolutely whining right now. πŸ˜‚

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Don't you start coaching people on delaying POAS! @Kaohinani: Don't listen to her, she's crazy!

I always vote pee on all the sticks, and I will push even harder for peeing on sticks this month because I still haven't started AF post Provera, so I won't be peeing on a stick until December now!

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: But that doesn't help my anxiety OF said stick. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ HPTs are evil little things unless they come up BFP! πŸ˜‰

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: You get an exemption, even though I'm getting stir crazy, I know how bad anxiety can be. But someone is going to have to start peeing on some sticks up in here.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I know - the pressure is on. 😬
    I'm the next one up on the chopping block. *hard swallow* πŸ˜‚ ... Unless, someone else is braver than I and is a POAS junkie and gets their BFP OR we get a drop-in BFP stick share (those are always nice). πŸ˜‰

Hey - to tied you over on your fix. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: would you like me to pee on an opk? It should still be blazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: don't let anyone sway you. Ignore those sticks if they're too hard!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: It might come to that, I feel like I've been twiddling my thumbs forever at this point.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: You need to get on replicating your fake-o-brand

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are one funny lady. We will see how my chart keeps looking. I've had 3 charts in the last 8 mos that had an increase at either day 12 or 13 dpo then a bunch of downtrending temps leading to AF. Today may have been my anomaly temp day. If they stay elevated (even with no symptoms), eventually, I will test.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Argh! You got into my head. We ordered Chinese tonight .... I just really needed the SOUP! I opened my cookies to find the following fortunes:

Not Amused. πŸ™„

Of course, now everything goes back to "Sam's Mom thinks I should take a HPT."
    Get.Out.Of.My.Head.Lady! πŸ˜‚

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: 🀣🀣🀣

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Kaohinani: dropping in to say i'm dying at your fake-o brand HPT and your fortune cookies!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you.
    Missing you bunches, Starlit!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: the fortune cookie has spoken! No pressure for real, but that is still cracking me up!

31. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Is it me, or does waiting for election results not feel just a tad like waiting for the countdown on a FRER? Sometimes I think I'd do better just to set a time to come back and look at it rather than watching and waiting for time to tick by!

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Where is everyone this morning? @kaohinani: I always worry you are having a fibro flare when you are MIA in the AM.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm okay even with my runny nose. No flare yet ... Thank goodness! Thank you for your concern, though. Everyone in our house was running late this morning so I didn't get my crack of dawn me-time to write my "Good morning" and update.

Update - NO symptoms AT ALL. No usual pre-AF sore BBs, no high progesterone nausea, NADA. Just this stupid stuffy nose and I'm tired.
    Oral BBTs decreased slightly. Tempdrop adjusted yesterday's .40Β° increase to a .25Β° increase and I'm up by 13Β° again today. IDK which one to believe. πŸ˜’ According to FF, I have a 50% chance of being pregnant. πŸ€” Then again, if intercourse is timed correctly during an ovulatory cycle, don't most people have a 50/50 chance?!?!? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Statistical irony, there. πŸ™„

34. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: That's a good looking chart! I'd love to have elevated temps for 13 days. That has never happened to me, but I know your cycles are different and it's the norm for you.

I'm cd 3 today and feel almost completely fine at last.
    FF predicts ov to be on the 18th, our 8 year anniversary is also on the 18th, that's a good sign, right?

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you. If I can maintain those temps for 3 or 4 more days, I will be in luck! Right now, I believe @Sams Mom is ready to punch me in the nose bc I won't hurry up and POAS! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'm freaked out I will get a BFN even with my pretty chart. TTC is so frustrating.

As for you Ov on your anniversary!!! That is a fantastic sign! πŸ’•πŸ’˜ It will surely ensure BD-ing! πŸ˜‰ Fingers crossed that you do OV then. 🀞

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I won't punch you in the nose, but I will keep controlling the universe and sending you fortune cookies

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG! DON'T! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    You SERIOUSLY got into my head last night. Every cookie's fortune referred to taking a d#mn test (especially mine!!!) πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Affixed are 3 more. They are the one DS handed me and 2 DH handed me saying, "These are crap. Has nothing to do with me." Eeek!

The worst part - No preggie symptoms (and I doubt I am bc of my running record here) so at this point, if I took one, it would just be to put a test on the board. πŸ€”

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: HA! Take a test when you're ready, but if you're late I will start poking the bear again

As for me, I am cramping like I should be starting soon, so hopefully I'll have a definitive POAS day soon.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: 🐼

On a side note - I am seriously hoping something good will come of those cramps. You haven't been having much luck lately and it would be awesome to see your cycle go your way &, hopefully, a BFP result! 🀞

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm about a day away from emailing my dr asking what the hell bill, you said it would take a couple days for AF to start... And of course the cramps stopped

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee