Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November Bumps 2016

1. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@caterw: when is your DD's bday? My DD turns 3 in August. They must be pretty close in age.

Let's see some more bumps ladies!

2. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

Ok, I'll play. Here's my 17 week bump! Please ignore my daughter's messy room - I was cleaning out closets 😝

3. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

@delight: Oct 12th. The kids will be almost exactly 3 years apart!

4. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@PinkElephant: oh my goodness you look amazing!! Cutest bump!
    @caterw: I was never intending on a 3 year gap but I think it'll be nice. We will have such great little helpers!

5. teacherbee

cherry / 106 posts

You guys all look adorable! I don't have a photo to share yet because I just look and feel bloated right now haha.

6. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@delight: aww, thanks! I kind of exploded overnight and am starting to feel obviously pregnant. It's more my chest that's out of control than anything else - DH is thrilled; I feel like it makes me look way bigger than I am! 😝

7. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

18 weeks today.

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

16w3d, and glad I found my maternity shorts, it's hot here!

9. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@PinkElephant: haha! My chest is out of control this time too! I never had it like this in pregnancies before. It's amazing how each time is so different.
    @MrsRcCar: yeah for 18 weeks!! We are almost half way! You look awesome!
    @LAZB: looking great mama! What a cute bump! I dug out my mat shorts this week too. So comfy!!

10. Plainpistachio

cherry / 116 posts

Oh I'm just seeing this thread! You guys look great! Cute bumps! @LAZB cute bun too.

My belly appeared out of nowhere the last few days. Here's me at 14 weeks, the first time I've had any identifiable bump, and I think it's because of these lovely new stretchy maternity pants from Stitch Fix.

11. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Plainpistachio: cute little bump! Is that your house bathroom? It looks like one of mine!

12. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

18 weeks today!

13. Plainpistachio

cherry / 116 posts

@delight Cute bump! I like that maxi too. Yes it's the bathroom in my house. We live in a 1936 home so it's modeled to the era

14. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Plainpistachio: ours is the early 40's so that's why our bathrooms are so similar! And thanks, just got the maxi at Gap. Super comfy!

15. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

18 weeks (well.. almost 19 but I have been terrible about taking photos on time lately). I can't believe it's almost halfway over!

16. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@caterw: adorable! Your bump is perfect!

17. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

@delight: thank you!!! I feel like it has finally become a real bump instead of a possible excess of pizza hahaha

18. Mrs. Marshmallow

blogger / apricot / 389 posts

19 weeks tomorrow - no denying that baby bump now!

19. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

So many adorable bumps! Making me feel better bc my bump has been out for several weeks

I'm 15 weeks now

20. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@narwhal: happy 19 weeks tomorrow You have a fantastic bump. Definitely no denying it!
    @sandy: you look fantastic! I love your outfit. So summery!

21. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

19 weeks

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@narwhal: definitely no denying it!
    @sandy: your outfit and bump are adorable!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Looked down last night and thought "whoa"
    17w2d yesterday

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: I love your striped dress! Looks cute and comfy!

25. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsRcCar: looking awesome mama!
    @LAZB: you look great too. Your bump is really coming! My dress is very comfy, you should get it! Gap maternity.

26. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

16 weeks -- a few days ago. Feeling huge! Definitely feel like I'm showing sooner/bigger with baby#2

27. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

20 weeks 1 day

28. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: I feel huge this time around too. I think you look awesome though!
    @MrsRcCar: looking good mama! Yeah for half way!

20 weeks on the button for me! Enjoying a quiet night away in a hotel for work tonight so already in my comfies.

29. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@LAZB: This is totally random, but I love your LO's rainbow pajamas in the corner of your pic last week!

@delight: I totally bought that dress after you posted it and it just came in the mail...need to try it on still. Maybe I'll do my 20 wk pic in it

30. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

Now that things are back on track for me, here are weeks 18 and 19...

31. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@PinkElephant: oh I hope you like the dress! It is heavily into rotation for me these days. You look awesome and love the little photo bomber.

32. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@delight: Thanks I hope I do, too. I love that it has tank straps wide enough for a bra. Why do the designers of maternity clothing make so many strappy and strapless maternity maxis? Do they actually think the average woman who needs a maternity dress is able to go braless (or even wear a strapless bra)?! Craziness

33. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@PinkElephant: that's exactly why I like it too!!!! My bra straps don't show at all. I love it.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@PinkElephant: thanks! They are from Children's Place, I like that they are short pjs for the summer. I love your 18 week dress, so pretty!
    @delight: happy 20 weeks!

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

This was a few days ago during my 18th week. I had both of my first two a month early, so This is likely my halfway!

36. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@PinkElephant: Would love to know where you got that sparkly dress! I'm 19 weeks and have a close friend's wedding coming up and am trying to find something fancier than plain jersey.

37. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@Shantuck: It's a Ralph Lauren non-maternity dress! I bought it at Macy's in my regular size. I have a couple of things from Ralph Lauren in a similar cut (the others came from Nordstrom rack and are stretch lace). The ruching falls in the right place and the material is stretchy enough that I think they'd work even later in pregnancy if you're okay with a snug fit - "body con" styles are actually way more flattering to a bump than one would expect!

Mine were all bought on sale/clearance a few months back, so I can't find the links to the exact dresses...but this dress has a very similar waistline:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-mesh-insert-jersey-dress?ID=2693970&CategoryID=3485#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D691%26ruleId%3D66|BS|BA%26slotId%3D31

and my dress was this one in navy, if it helps you track it down somewhere:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lauren-ralph-lauren-sequined-cowl-neck-gown?ID=2337135

38. Shantuck

pear / 1767 posts

@PinkElephant: thanks!!!!

39. Goldengirl

kiwi / 566 posts

All your bump pics are so cute. They are all a lot bigger than mine! And I swear I mean that as a compliment... I keep wanting mine to get bigger but still pretty tiny unless I wear something tight and really push it out (which I keep doing )

40. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: this is baby #3 for me and the bump is so large this time!

@MrsRcCar: looking so great!

@delight: all I want to wear is comfy clothes all the time! Hope you had a great work trip!

@PinkElephant: adorable bump! Love your dress!

@LAZB: you looks so great and love the bun!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee