Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: Your comment reminded me of Kanye & Taylor Swift, haha.

"Yo, Oct 15 moms, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Leialou has the best BFP of ALL. TIME. ALL TIME!"

2. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@daniellemybelle: lol!!

3. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@daniellemybelle: haha!

4. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: have you heard anything about your betas?

5. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Leialou: Stalking you here too - congratulations and sending lots of sticky wishes!

6. twodoghouse

honeydew / 7230 posts

@bluestriped bee: @Leialou: My birthday is Oct 7th too and it's a great day for a birthday! But maybe they both stuck and you'll be look at September twins?? I'm so excited for you!!

7. Mrs. Pickle

@twodoghouse: if it's twins I know where to go for advice.

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: ugh no, so aggravated. I called this afternoon and they said a nurse would call me back but I never heard from anyone and they close at 5 and aren't open tomorrow due to snow storm, so now I'm stuck waiting until wed!

9. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@twodoghouse: Birthday twin!! Hello!! So cool!

10. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: oh no! That's so frustrating!

11. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: I know! I was looking forward to it all day...and I'm just getting nervous I've been cramping like last time and am getting a killer headache, which is exactly what happened with my CP last month hoping everything is okay and Wednedsay isn't *too* far away, I was just hoping to hear them tonight! How are you doing? You get your first betas done tomorrow right?

12. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Leialou: just stalking all your threads now because I'm so so so happy for you!!

13. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: I'm doing ok. I still feel pretty normal. I'm going tomorrow at 7:30 but I probably won't hear anything until 4 or 5.

14. Mrs. Pickle

@oliviaoblivia: thank you!

15. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: sending you tons of good thoughts today!

16. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: thank you!

17. Mrs. Pickle

I got my blood drawn, so now I wait. I got the number of the main lab where they process the results to give to my nurse. My clinic has been having trouble receiving results lately because people keep trying to fax giant documents. If she doesn't get a fax she can call for the results.

18. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Leialou: congrats and best of luck! Rooting for twins!!! And your due date is my dh's bday!

19. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Leialou: ahhh! Congrats! Stick, little bean, stick!

20. Mrs. Pickle

The lab tech didn't enter my orders as stat so I won't get my results today. It might not be until Thursday. I'm so upset.

21. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: oh no, I'm so sorry I would have been so upset too! Hopefully you end up getting them before Thursday though...

22. Mrs. Pickle

My 14dpo beta is 269! I'm going back tomorrow to be sure it's doubling.

23. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: that's an awesome number for 14dpo!! Yay!

Mine were 54 at 12dpo and 138 at 14dpo, so happy they doubled!

24. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: it sounds like we're both off to a a good start! I can't wait to see who else joins us.

25. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

EDD: I think October 8

How far along: about 4 weeks

First child: No, I have a LO (2)

First doctor appointment: Planning to call today or tomorrow

Any symptoms: sore boobs, strong sense of smell, and some light nausea. I was really sick with LO so I'm hoping it's not so bad this time around but it has already kicked in earlier than last time.

Who have you told? DH and HB. Just found out last night!

26. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Ok here goes! I'm SUPER early so this is a cautious join...

EDD: 10/10

How far along: 3 w 5 d

First child? No, we have a 16 month old daughter.

First doctor appointment: Not scheduled yet. I'll call next week if all looks good. I had a CP before my daughter and hated having to call and cancel the first appointment.

Any symptoms so far? Oh my lord, so many! Super sense of smell, nausea, and weird dreams. When I was pregnant with my daughter I used to be SO grossed out by my husband's morning breath that I couldn't cuddle him until he brushed his teeth. That happened to me again this week and was one of my first "I bet I'm pregnant!" signs.

Who have you told? Just DH and HB!

27. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Finfan: @My Only Sunshine: yay! Welcome

@Leialou: fingers crossed for great betas today for you!

My 16dpo hcg was 356...so a little more than doubling! I also made my first ultrasound appt for feb 21st- Saturday so DH can come. I'll be 7 weeks 5 days then, so hoping everything goes ok!

28. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

Called and made an appointment at the doctor's office for 2/12. I guess they don't do bloodwork sooner at my practice. We just moved here so it's not the same place I went when pregnant with LO.

29. Mrs. Pickle

Beta #2 is 568. I guess I should start to relax a little. Baby is still growing.

30. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Leialou: great news!!!

31. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Finfan: that's so soon! I'm jeAlous!

@Leialou: yay!!! That's awesome! So happy for you

@BandDmommy: ummmm just saw your post! Congrats!!! Looks like youllbe joining us!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@NovBaby1112: my bday is October 14 so it will be interesting what my EDD is..

33. Rainbow Sprinkles

eggplant / 11287 posts

@Leialou: that's the most beautiful pee stick I've ever seen.

34. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Leialou: Awesome news!

35. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@BandDmommy: ummmm whaaaaat?!? I'm not gold right now so I'm gonna have to assume that the post @NovBaby1112: is referencing is gold but holy cow!! Congrats! Better you than me.

36. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@coopsmama: my eyes popped out of my head when I saw you posting on a due date thread!

37. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@coopsmama: I totally thought you were preggers!

38. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@oliviaoblivia: @BandDmommy: Bahahaha yeah... no!! Someday. But the thought of being pregnant right now gives me hives

39. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BandDmommy: @coopsmama: omg whoops! I'm an idiot...I totally didn't even realize that post was gold and then I went and posted here! I'm sorry @BandDmommy! Is it too early for me to blame pregmancy brain?

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@NovBaby1112: hahaha it's okay.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee