Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@babybronco: I had some spotting a couple of days ago that I think was due to straining. I was 12 weeks as of yesterday.

@Rainbow Sprinkles: My in-laws found out at 14 weeks. So exciting!

2. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Rainbow Sprinkles: exciting!!!

I am feeling so antsy ladies, expecting the call about our Panorama results and DH's bloodwork sometime this week. I feel like the hours are going to crawl by until I actually get the call(s).

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: thinking positive thoughts for you! I'm sure it's nerve wracking waiting to hear the results for your DHs test...do you know when in the week they will call? Hopefully the sooner the better! I'm also waiting to hear our harmony results sometime this week!

4. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: No idea, I am assuming sometime between today and Wednesday? I have an appt Thurs and was told I would definitely know by then...

5. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: gotcha...yea I think I'm going to send them an email if I don't hear by Weds!

6. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

Ugh! I feel like a broken record player... I'm on Reglan and Zofran... I felt good Thursday and Friday but then the weekend hit and I'm eating pretzels like there's no tomorrow because the nausea is back. What am I suppose to do now? I'm not throwing up so I don't think they'll admit me. Am I just suppose to push through this nauseous feeling? I've struggled through work these last few weeks. Thought I was finally catching a break with Reglan and Zofran.

7. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

@BelugaBean: that makes me feel better. I left a msg at the OB and I have an appt tomorrow anyways.

You know what, having a baby is scary and amazing and wonderous and frightening and wow. I wish it would just be the same for everyone so we wouldn't have to worry. I'm so thankful for all of you.

8. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

@bluestriped bee: Why Reglan? Have you tried Diclegis? It saved me. Diclegis (full dose) plus zofran (3 per day @4mg) has kept me alive. I had to take a fenegran on Saturday. But that was the first time my nausea had reared it's dragon head in nearly two weeks. (Probably bc I took miralax to finally have a BM).

Ask about Diclegis!

9. BSB

@babybronco: That was the first medication I tried before I threw it up after 3 days. I could try it again since I'm mostly keeping pills down. I just want something that will work. I've tried Phenegan, too.

Reglan and Zofran by IV was the combo they gave me when I was in the hospital. It worked for me.

10. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

I had my first OB appointment this morning. I got an ultrasound and baby looks great.

11. BSB

@Leialou: That's great news! Glad everything is going well! When is your next appt?

12. Mrs. Pickle

@bluestriped bee: in 4 weeks. I'm on a regular low risk schedule now.

13. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@Leialou: yay! great news!

14. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Leialou: great news!

@bluestriped bee: ugh, so sorry to hear you are still sick.

15. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@Leialou: Yay! Glad your appointment went well!

16. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@bluestriped bee: I hope you are feeling better soon. You are having such a rough go!

@hilsy85: I'll be thinking of you and hoping for good news!!

@Leialou: yay! Great news!

So at my last apt they told me I've lost 7lbs since my first apt a month ago. Whhhhaattt??? I have like the worlds biggest baby bump for 14 weeks. Dr wants me eating more meals and more healthy fat foods. I've never been told that ever in my life before, trust me! I think the problem is I'm so tired and nauseous by supper that I usually don't eat or eat very little. Dh is going to take over the cooking so hopefully that will help. He made me the most delicious steak last night and it was the first good supper I've had in a while.

17. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Leialou: Yay for a great appointment and being regular low risk! It can feel so long between ultrasounds, but it's the best.

@Charm54: It could have also been the time of day, what you ate, what you wore, etc. I've lost over ten since my first appointment, due to illness. I bought my first pair of maternity pants in a S(4-6) and a 4. My usual size is more like a 10. I'm honestly scared but trying to at least remember vitamins. My doctor also has me drinking ensure.

Still waiting on blood results from NT but baby sounded good on doppler this morning. Unless I get sick again my next appointment isn't for four more weeks. Then I have my anatomy scan on May 14th! So excited for that.

18. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Rainbow Sprinkles: You must have taken down your announcement! I missed it!

@bluestriped bee: Adorable announcement!

@BelugaBean: Your daughter is so cute. I love her hair - its just like mine!

We are thinking about doing something fun for the gender reveal with just our family (me, DH, and 2 DS who are kind of too young to get it anyway...). I don't know what though. We rarely eat sugary sweets, I considered cupcakes or colored cream filled donuts but it doesn't really fit us. The balloons in the box thing would be fun for my kids but seems like a lot of work to coordinate. (I guess most of this stuff would be!) I've also seen pinatas or balloons filled with a color of confetti that you pop, that is more of a fun photo op it seems. Anybody else planning to do something for gender reveal?

19. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: great news! @bluestriped bee: I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful and nothing seems to help!! I hope you find relief soon!

@Charm54: I am having the opposite prob- always hungry!

My doctor called this afternoon with my harmony results! Baby is healthy, and found out we are having a BOY!!!! Sooo excited!!!!

20. Mrs. Pickle

@NovBaby1112: congrats!!! That's so exciting.

21. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@NovBaby1112: Congrats!! Our first October mama gender reveal!

22. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@NovBaby1112: congrats!!!!

23. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@NovBaby1112: Congrats on a healthy baby and finding out it's a boy!

24. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: @2littlepumpkins: @Bea: @BelugaBean: thanks ladies! We are so excited. At least we have lots of time to argue about boy names!

@shellio: I wanted to do a big fun reveal, but I was just too lazy this time lol. I actually had the dr leave sex results on my voicemail, then I went to a bakery and had them listen to it and fill the inside of a cupcake, but when I got home and set it down it literally broke in half haha. Soooo I just texted DH a pic ...oh well!

25. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@NovBaby1112: Yay congrats!! You were right!

26. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@NovBaby1112: yay for a baby boy

27. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: ahh congrats mama!!! So exciting!!! Boys are so fun!

28. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@NurseDMB: @mamabolt: @hilsy85: thank you!

Can't wait for more of you to find out!

29. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

I'm dying to find out. Have to wait until end of May. DH nixed the elective ultrasound idea, boo.

30. Mrs. Pickle

@hilsy85: are you expecting results soon?

31. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Leialou: yes, should be any day now! Every time the phone rings my heart jumps.

32. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@hilsy85: I'm excited to hear your results! So cool that many of us are finding out so early!

@NovBaby1112: That makes for a super funny story about the cupcake cracking though Anti-climactic. I think we'll end up doing some sort of baked good.

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@NovBaby1112: Congratulations! So exciting you were able to find out this early.

34. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

Hello ladies.

I shall be leaving the group. I had a miscarriage.

At my 11 week appointment today the dr couldn't find the heart beat, then did an external ultrasound and my uterus was empty. After an internal ultrasound he found the sac, empty. It hadn't grown since my last u/s at 8 weeks. I had a d&c and am home resting now.

I'm doing ok and so is my husband. It is surreal and I know this is nature's way of telling us something was wrong.

Good luck to you all.

35. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@babybronco: So sorry to hear your news. Take care of yourself.

36. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@babybronco: I am so so sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you.

37. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@babybronco: I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts.

38. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@babybronco: I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of your and your husband. I hope you have a smooth recovery and find peace and healing. Sending love your way.

39. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@babybronco: I'm so sorry. I hope you have time to rest and heal.

40. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babybronco: oh no, i am so sorry to see this. I hope you heal quickly, I wil be thinking of you and your DH

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee