Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. JessKas

pear / 1693 posts

@babybronco: So so sorry

2. natalie403

grape / 91 posts

@babybronco: I'm so very sorry to hear this. Sending you healing thoughts & hugs

3. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@babybronco: I'm sorry for your loss.

4. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

@babybronco: I'm so sorry for your loss.

5. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@babybronco: big love and hugs to you

6. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

I had my 11w 6d u/s today. Jumping bean is good, mama not so much. They are putting me on sick leave from work indefinitely for now, assessments every two weeks because of all of the sickness and weight loss. I'm a bit happy I get a break from work, I just want to feel better. Charging my camera to post pics of the bean.

7. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@babybronco: I'm so sorry for your loss.

8. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@babycanuck: Glad you had a good ultrasound today! Hopefully the leave from work will help you get some rest and feeling better.

I had an appointment today and I'm thinking about switching doctors in my practice. I know these early appointments are only listening to the heartbeat and making sure everything is going well, but I feel like my ob doesn't take the time to listen to me or even know anything about my pregnancy. He walked in today and said, "So, no problems? No bleeding or anything?" I told him about the bleed from the SCH and he goes oh, yes, I see that now on your chart. Great, he didn't even take 2 seconds before coming in to check my chart for any changes! So frustrating. I know OBs are busy, but he practically has one foot out the door while I'm asking him questions. I think it's time to see another OB.

9. Mrs. Pickle

@babycanuck: I'm glad you are able to take medical leave. I really hope you feel better soon.

10. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babycanuck: glad to hear baby is doing good, but sorry you are so sick! That's good they are putting you on leave- so hopefully you feel better and are able to rest!

@jodyblair: I'm sorry I hate when doctors seem rushed and aren't listening. We look forward to the appointments so much, and it can be such a let down. I've had a great experience so far at my new OBs, but at my old one with LO1, which I still liked a lot, it was never the same Dr and I just felt like I was always repeating myself and they didn't know me. If you are unhappy, I would switch! It's still early enough.

11. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: congrats on becoming a blogger! Pickles are awesome.

@babycanuck: you poor thing, hang in there. I hope it's at least some relief to not have to worry about work. I'm amazed you have been working. Glad your baby is doing ok and hope you are soon too.

12. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: if they're all within your practice, I would definitely see someone else!!@babycanuck: so sorry to hear you're not doing well I hope you feel better soon!

13. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

I did a subtle post on IG/FB, I'm curious to see if people will notice. All of our close friends we told yesterday since today is 12 weeks.

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@babycanuck: that is super subtle, lol....not sure I would get that! But maybe I'm just oblivious congrats on announcing!

12 weeks today and have an appt later...any one else still hve major anxiety before every appt? I'm hoping that assuming today goes well I will feel better moving forward...also bought the first thing for the new baby:
    http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=212090002&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gap.com%2Fproducts%2Fbaby-clothes.jsp
    Ha I realize it's under the category baby girl, but I think it's neutral!

15. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@hilsy85: I TOTALLY had anxiety before yesterday's appointment. Huge sigh of relief once the doc said things were good. It's not just you!

16. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babycanuck: haha cute! I don't think I would put 2 and 2 together though, but it's still very cute and subtle

@hilsy85: good luck today! I'm sure everything will go great....I think because I have a Doppler, I don't get as worried before appointments, but it is still nerve wracking! ahhh that outfit is to die for so cute!

17. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@babybronco: I'm so sorry to hear your news. You'll be in my thoughts and I hope you can find the resources you need for support, on HB and elsewhere.

18. Mrs. Pickle

@hilsy85: yes, I still feel anxious before appointments. I'm ok for a day or two after and then the doubts start to creep back in. I'm really trying to work on it. I don't want to spend the next 6 months stressed out, you know?

19. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Congrats on becoming a blogger! Its fun to see the pic of you and your hubby!

20. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: I kind of wish I had a doppler, but I am also trying to resist the anxiety!

@Mrs. Pickle: yes me either! MY OB was like, you'll probably be nervous til you're holding the baby. I was like, oh great!

21. Mrs. Pickle

@shellio: thank you! I had to go back to November to find a pic of the two of us. I told him we need to take more pictures together.

22. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Ha, we are the same way. Especially with the kids. I don't know how far I would have to go back if I were looking for a pic of just me and DH!

23. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

Have had a few days of brown/pink spotting and when I called OB today they want me in for US asap. Kinda freaking out now. Appt in about an hour. I'm 10 weeks now.

24. natalie403

grape / 91 posts

@hilsy85: I feel the SAME way. I've been a basket case the past few days! I hit 12w yesterday and my NT scan is today at 3!! I'm not sure I'll ever NOT be anxious

25. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@babycanuck: sly....so did anyone notice yet? Are you going to acknowledge if they do?

@hilsy85: I've already had my NT scan and an appointment mid-12 weeks and I STILL feel really uncertain/nervous. I wasn't like this for dd.

26. natalie403

grape / 91 posts

@mamabolt: Hope everything is ok

27. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mamabolt: thinking of you!

28. natalie403

grape / 91 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Did you switch your name?? Sorry if I missed something lol!

29. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@2littlepumpkins: A few people yes - I think because another friend who knew posted "Nice subtle hashtag" lol Thanks friend!

30. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i haven't been posting much (but i've been following along) because my tiredness has lifted a lot, my weight hasn't really changed (same at 2 weeks ago, but no bigger) and i don't really feel pregnant. i have my next appt in 10 days and TBH i will be more surprised to see the baby doing well than anything else. i know that's bad to say, but for some reason i'm not optimistic even though i haven't had any bleeding or anything (besides some random cramping a couple weeks ago which i know is totally normal). i don't know if it's just detachment or mother's intuition or fear or what, but i can't shake the feeling that something's not right. just felt the need to get that out there in case anyone else has felt that way. i told my DH my feelings but i don't think he can relate in the same way. anyway, i'll keep following along and update you all after the next appt!

31. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@birdofafeather: *hugs* I felt similarly with my last pregnancy which unfortunately ended in m/c...but I also feel that way right now, even with two good appts under my belt. I will be hoping that everything is ok!! I think the detachment is normal especially when there aren't a lot of symptoms for whatever reason.

32. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@mamabolt: hope everything is ok!

33. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Willow: how did your appt end up going? Hope everything is ok!

34. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@natalie403: @2littlepumpkins: @hilsy85: Thanks ladies! Saw an on track heartbeaty baby at the radiologist so feeling much better. Waiting at OB now to get a precautionary Rhogam shot but feeling much better.

35. natalie403

grape / 91 posts

@mamabolt: Oh thank goodness!!!!!!

36. Mrs. Pickle

@natalie403: I did! I was Leialou before.

37. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@mamabolt: thank goodness everything is okay!

@birdofafeather: I'm so sorry you are feeling that way- hopefully everything is okay and you are just lucky with no symptoms! fWIW I had zero with my daughter. I forget- how far along are you now? When was your last appt?

38. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@hilsy85: thanks. it's nice to know someone can commiserate.
    @NovBaby1112: about 9 weeks (lack of real EDD is throwing me off too. even though that doesn't mean anything in terms of baby delivery, at least with a date, i can measure progress). i had few symptoms with DD as well, a little tired, super hungry all the time and sore boobs, so the lack of symptoms isn't totally weird to me. maybe i'm just busier and don't have time to dwell on every last feeling?

39. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

Hello guys. I'm feeling better. Third day of feeling good. *knock on wood*

I need to catch up on this thread. Sorry, I'm bad at catching up. I'll catch up at some point. Maybe this weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well.

40. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@birdofafeather: oh yea I forgot you had that appt where they didn't tell you exactly how far along you were..I'm sure that's part of it too- not knowing exactly where you are! I hope the next 10 days go quickly and you are reassured at your next appointment. I totally know what you mean tho, days will go by and between DD, work, life in general Im like oh wait, I'm already so and so weeks??!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee