Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@2littlepumpkins: good to know. Mine is from the ligament between swelling so I'm hoping it goes away fairly quickly.

Had my 36 week appt today. Baby is way down low (although still so long she's all up in my ribs...Yay ) and I'm 1 cm dilated and 70 % effaced. Dr thinks I'll have a 38 week baby so well see. Def made me freak out a little, that's a week and a few days from now.

All the babies are so exciting! Mostly a little terrified that my time line could be moved up a couple weeks tho!

2. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@hellobeeboston: congrats!!!

3. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@MamaBear87: exciting!! Similar to you, my son was always up in my ribs, and even yesterday pushing I could feel his head coming out, but still felt him up by my ribs, I even felt I couldn't push as hard since he was on my right rib cage, so weird!! He was 21 inches long.

4. cranberry

apricot / 305 posts

I've been MIA the past week and a half, but that's because baby Hannah was born on September 20th and her and her big sister have been keeping me busy. My induction was scheduled for 10 pm September 18th, then as I was getting ready to walk out the door they called and postponed it until 10 pm September 19th (not sure why they were both at 10 pm?). Progress was slow until they broke my water 11:10 the next morning (before that I had been at 4 cm for at least the past four days). At 12:40 I asked for an epidural and right afterwards I felt like I needed to push and they checked and I was at 6 cm. But then about 5-10 minutes later I felt like I reallly needed to push and they checked again and I was fully dialated. Hannah arrived a few minutes after that (before the epidural had really kicked in, just like with my first daughter). She weighed 5 lbs 13 oz and she's doing great!

@Charm54: Congratulations! She's beautiful.

@NovBaby1112: Congratulations!!

@hellobeeboston: Congratulations!

5. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@cranberry: Congratulations!

6. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@cranberry: congrats!!!

7. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@cranberry: congrats! And wow about your progression from 6-10cm! Amazing! I wonder why they schedule inductions so late, weird!

8. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@cranberry: congrats!

9. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@cranberry: Congratulations!!!

10. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

11. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

12. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@cranberry: congrats!!

13. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@cranberry: congratulations!

Maybe they schedule inductions for night because they think it will be a bit slow and you might sleep? Although I feel the adrenaline would be pumping!

I'm starting to get a bit impatient now...which is not good. I want baby here!

14. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@cranberry: congrats!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

15. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

So I've been having contractions since about 3am. They've gone as low as 3 or so min apart but aren't a whole minute or strong enough, so I guess it's just a waiting game to see if they pick up or fizzle out. Ouch ouch ouch. And just as I wrote that I had one at a minute. Even if this isn't it (this happened last time and it still took a couple days..) I am hopeful I'll at least be making progress at my appointment tomorrow morning.

16. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@2littlepumpkins: yay exciting!! Must be close!

17. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@2littlepumpkins: exciting!! I hope it turns into something!

We had LO's 3rd birthday party today, and it was so fun! I"m so glad we ended up doing it. And that baby sister stayed inside for it I did lose part of my mucous plug this morning, and a bit more just now...with LO1, that happened the day before I went into labor. I know it doesn't really mean anything now though. Going to schedule an accupressure/accupuncture session for tomorrow, and maybe convince DH to get busy tonight and see what happens

18. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@2littlepumpkins: I hope this is it for you!

@cranberry: congratulations!

@hilsy85: I'm glad you made it through the party!

I had some contractions while in the grocery store earlier, but they've stopped. I don't think I'll be going into labor before my induction, which is ok. I can't believe I've only got a few days left!

19. Treytonsmom2011

coffee bean / 47 posts

Sorry girls. I know I haven't been all that active but I do try to read as much as I can. I just got caught up on the last week...I ended up with a 9/27 baby! He's a week old today and he wasn't due til next week!! He was born at 37w6d after a fast and furious 7.5hr labor that started with my water breaking at 5am with no contractions! I only had 3 hrs of broken sleep beforehand because we had been at a wedding and didn't get back to the hotel until 2am!

Camden Glenn was born 9/27/15 at 12:28pm weighing 6lb 4oz and 19.75" long! We are so in love and big brother is smitten with him!

20. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: Congratulations!

21. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I've been having contractions for about 2 hours now, about 10-12 minutes apart. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up because I really don't think this is going to turn into anything real, but I can't think about anything else!!! They're not really painful, and honestly, they could just be more Braxton hicks.

22. Mrs. Pickle

@Treytonsmom2011: congratulations!!

23. Mrs. Pickle

@jodyblair: I hope it's the real thing! Are they painful?

24. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@cranberry: @Treytonsmom2011: congratulations to you both!!

@Mrs. Pickle: @jodyblair: hopefully those contractions mean your babies are about to come out and meet you!

25. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@jodyblair: FX for you that it's the real thing. I share your due date and am starting to get antsy to meet this baby already.

I'm not at the stage of being fed up of pregnancy - even managed a decent walk with the dogs today - just want to get past worrying about what's going on in there. Definitely going to start trying the old tricks to get this show on the road.

26. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: No, but a little more uncomfortable than the Braxton hicks I've been having. They don't seem to be getting any stronger or closer together, so I'm pretty sure they're just Braxton hicks. Really annoying!!
    @HyattsMom: I agree, I'm not at the "OMG I'm so tired of being pregnant, somebody get this kid out of me" point yet, but I'm anxious to meet this little guy! I feel pretty good, aside from heartburn and not sleeping well, but I'm ready to snuggle my baby!

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@cranberry: congrats!!

@Treytonsmom2011: congratulations!!

@Mrs. Pickle: @jodyblair: fingers crossed the contractions ramp up!

28. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

I wish I wasn't fed up lol

29. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: Congrats!

30. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@babycanuck: At least we're all in the home stretch now

31. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: congrats!

Our little guy showed up last night! I went to the hospital because the doctor said to get checked with it being the second baby... Good thing we went in! He's 8 lbs and is doing great!

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@2littlepumpkins: congrats! Hope you are both doing awesome!

33. Mrs. Pickle

@2littlepumpkins: congratulations!

34. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Congratulations!

35. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@2littlepumpkins: ee! Congrats!!

36. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Congratulations!!!

37. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Congratulations!

38. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Treytonsmom2011: @2littlepumpkins: congrats!!

All these babies showing up is making me feel so impatient!

39. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Congrats!

@Hilsy85: I'm also getting so impatient!

I'm not uncomfortable or anything I'm just tired of waiting for this next stage to begin. But I know I should just be enjoying where I'm at now.

40. HyattsMom

grape / 85 posts

@renee0106: Echoing the impatience to meet this baby already! Not even 10am yet on my first real day of maternity leave and don't know what to do with myself. Already made some padsicles this morning, going to make some freezer meals this afternoon.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee