Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Postpartum Chat

1. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

Thanks everyone. I am back at home now recovering and it feels so good to be home. I'm sore but incredibly lucky to have so much help from my mom, sisters and aunt. It's terrible timing with a newborn (and rambunctious toddler). I hate not being able to do anything while housebound, but hopefully this time next week I am feeling better. I miss my girls incredibly. My sister brought J by the hospital yesterday but didn't bring C because I think she would have had a hard time understanding. I'm hoping we can keep her tonight now that I'm home. Pumping is a PITA being in so much pain but it's been going so well this time around that I don't want to quit so I'm forcing myself to haul the pump out every few hours.

Sorry for being a Debbie Downer. Pity party for one, over here !

2. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hellobeeboston: trip is going well!! M is having a blast and it's been nice getting lots of help During the day, C naps for about 1.5-2 hours and then is awake for about an hour, and eats every 3-3.5 hours. I try not to let him nap longer than 2ish hours at a time.

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Charm54: you poor thing! I hope you recover and heal quickly!! Thank goodness you have some help though, I can't imagine trying to heal with a newborn and toddler around but the help will definitely be helpful!!

4. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@NovBaby1112: thank you I've been feeling better every day - today I am on Tylenol only and haven't need any stronger pain meds so that's a win! Hopefully this time next week I'm able to care for the girls full time again and be able to get out of the house...going a little stir crazy here. On the plus side I've gotten all my online shopping done for Christmas

5. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Charm54: sorry I am so late to comment but I'm sorry you had to through that but glad to hear you're doing better! Go easy on yourself!

6. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@hellobeeboston: Daytime sleep isn't great lately but her night sleep has been a little better. Last night she did 9:30-2:45 and then 3:30-7:45. It felt amazing to be able to sleep for those stretches.

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Charm54: hope you are feeling mostly 100 percent at this point!

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. LO is a delight and I've been spending tons of time just hanging with her.

Sounds like most of us are doing pretty well. And all our LO'S are adorable!

9. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Charm54: hope you are feeling well!!

I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving! We are headed home today, at airport now- hoping all goes smoothly, but at least I have DH with me for the flight home!

I know a lot of us are using the RNP for night, when are you all planning on transitioning to crib? DS is 9 weeks (!) and sleeps great in it but I'm worried the longer I hold off the harder it will be. The last 5 nights or so he's been sleeping 8p-4a and then back down until 7/8a. Don't want to mess with it but also don't know when the best time to put in crib!

10. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@NovBaby1112: I also was wondering when they needed to be transitioned to a crib. We just got the RNP last week and LO has finally been sleeping longer than 1 to 2 hours at a time each night! The last couple nights the first time he went to sleep he stayed sleeping for 4 hours, and I am so thankful for that.

11. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Charm54: I am also late to comment but hope your recovery is going well!!

@NovBaby1112: that is awesome sleep! We are still using a bassinet. I would actually like to transition to the crib, but it is in DS' room, and I don't think he is too keen on sharing a room with DD...

When do they start getting on a nap schedule? Is that around 3 months? iiI feel like we have a routine (4-5 naps a day) but I'm still waiting for the regular 3 naps a day that I remember from DS....

12. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@NovBaby1112: i'm going to transition to our cosleeper when she stops spitting up so much at night! during the day, if we don't let her burp/have her upright, she spits out milk and is generally discontent. at night, i think the upright rnp at night helps her settle faster.

@hilsy85: i don't remember a consistent nap schedule until 6 months!

i'm just now realizing that DD2 likes to go to bed way earlier than DD1 did as a baby. DD1 didn't seem to care about a consistent bedtime and started doing a longer stretch by 3 weeks, so this is different for us. juggling putting the baby down early and then tending to DD1 is going to be interesting when i'm solo parenting (i've only had to do it a few times since she was born, but now i'm on my own!).

DD2 had been having extremely short awake times and then crying as soon as she wasn't eating/being held, so it was kinda a bummer, but in the last couple days, she's been happy to just sit and hang when awake which has been a nice turning point so i can be with DD1 while DD2 chills before she needs a nap again!

13. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@2littlepumpkins: @MamaBear87: @NovBaby1112: @hilsy85: thank you everyone! I am feeling much , much better. I'm able to lift ;
    Dd2 again and do some light housework. I'm played out by the evenings but it's only been a week post-op so I imagine this time next week I'll feel even better!

@hilsy85: ugh naps are the bane of my existence. DD1 wAsnt a great napper either but she would sleep in the swing. J only wants to sleep in the car or in my arms. She is an awesome overnight sleeper though so I'm trying not to complain or stress too much

@birdofafeather: We are the same! My first dd was a bit of a night owl and would stay up until 10 or 11 the first few months. J wants to go to bed at 7:30 ... It's nice to have my evenings back so early but juggling two bed times at once is HECTIC!!

J had her vaccines today, poor little pet screamed her head off but calmed pretty quickly thankfully. She's 13lb 6oz already!

14. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

I'm scared to transition out of the RNP! DD will sleep 6-7 hours, wake to nurse, and then go back to sleep for 3-4 more hours. I think I'll start transitioning her around 12 weeks. I might make a crib nest like Mrs. Blue blogged about to make it easier.

I'm also wondering about a nap schedule. She takes her longest nap around noon and then several shorter ones the rest of the day.

15. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

I will write more later but I am seriously jealous of of your good sleepers. Ds is still up usually every 2-4 hours. And he's chubby and bottle fed. And still wakes to eat.. Plus he's on his third cold. Plus dd has had colds and been up. Thank goodness for dh's long paternity leave.

16. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

LO2 is still in her cosleeper on our bed but we're hoping to transition to the pack n play soon (maybe this weekend) and then hopefully to her room after Christmas (she's currently 6 weeks).

@2littlepumpkins: I'm right there with you. She *usually* sleeps 9:30-1:30 as her longest stretch but not always. She naps about 75% of the time around 7/7:30 until we get her up for a bottle before bed so soon we'll start laying her down then instead of keeping her in our arms or the swing. But we've gotten six hours straight once and besides that, it's 3-4 hours and sometimes just 2. I'm having to get up every 4-5 to pump anyway but she's usually up before I am.

17. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: we don't really have a nap schedule yet, just more of a routine. DS takes a short morning nap, like an hour, and then takes 2 larger naps in afternoon and a catnap in evening before bed. I think around like 4ish months we will have more of a schedule hopefully!

18. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Charm54: aww poor thing we get DSs shots on Monday, not looking forward to it!

19. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@BelugaBean: Whew ok glad I'm not the only one.. Ds is 8 weeks and huge, I thought he'd be lengthening things out now. Maybe it's because we don't have a very solid routine with him. If we are on the go a lot he can sleep for awhile during the day but lately even that is not reliable. I'm counting my blessings though because he can at least sometimes fall asleep on his own in his cosleeper/bassinet and he is usually easily soothed in the middle of the night so at least I'm not up with a super unhappy little guy. I am nervous for when dh finally goes to work, and I'm planning on finding a job in Jan/Feb or completing a certificate I was working on. Not sure how we'll cope then if both kids are constantly up at night.

20. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Same here with sleeping. Just this week we have started getting 4 hours for his first stretch, (he's 8wks now) and then he wakes every 2 or 3 hours after that till morning. After his 4 hour stretch of sleeping we're giving him 1 to 2 bottles before he gets back to sleep. I'm sure eventually we should stop doing that, but I'm hoping he just starts sleeping longer and then we wont' have to to middle of the night feed. Before that he was waking every 2-3 hours every night.
    @NovBaby1112: We have shots on Tuesday next week, not looking forward to it either!

21. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@NovBaby1112: That sounds similar to how DD2 is napping right now.

Are you still exclusively pumping?

22. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: yep! Some days I'm totally over it and others aren't too bad. Pumping every 3-4 hours during the day and once after his 4am feeding. How is pumping going for you? Or did you guys figure out nursing any better?

23. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@NovBaby1112: Still pumping here too! I've been doing 2-3 hours during the day (sometimes 4 if we're out) and doing 4-5 at night (she's usually up closer to every 3-4 hours). I'm mainly looking forward to getting to a point where I can sleep longer at night! But I'm getting around 35oz a day and freezing a ton so it shouldn't be too much longer before I feel comfortable with it.

24. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: that's great! That's right around what I'm getting too and C only drinks about 25oz a day so I'm freezing some as well for when I go back to work. Yea the MOTN pumping sucks- so looking forward to not having to do it anymore!

25. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

I've missed so much on this! Anyone want to do a q&A I stole from August??

Baby
    How old is your LO?
    Weight:
    Height:
    Most recent milestone:
    What is LO working on now?
    What does your schedule look like?
    LO's personality right now:

You
    Are you recovered from birth?
    How is your postpartum body?
    How are you feeling mentally?
    Are you back at work?
    Are you getting any me time?
    What are you looking forward to in the near future?

Baby
    How old is your LO? 9 weeks
    Weight: 12 lbs 13oz (he's dropped a bit on curve)
    Height: 24" (grew 4 inches in a month!)
    Most recent milestone: hmm, he's rolled from belly to back a bunch of times, and he's laughed in his sleep, so hoping he laughs for us when awake soon!
    What is LO working on now? Not sure! He should be working on sleeping better, but he's definitely more active when awake.
    What does your schedule look like? Ugh, no schedule yet. He naps a lot in car seat running errands, been going to bed too early and will sleep the first part of the night in 3-4 hour stretches, then is up at 3,4,5am
    LO's personality right now: he is really happy! In the mornings he sits in his bouncy chair and smiles and flirts with the hanging things - so cute.

You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yes! Finally!
    How is your postpartum body? Meh. I need to lose about 10lbs still. I'm in my old clothes but they are tight. And I have more of a belly than I'd like.
    How are you feeling mentally? Really good! Despite the really bad sleep.
    Are you back at work? Not till January 4
    Are you getting any me time? When I shower? Otherwise, No. I am trying to get LO to learn to take a bottle but it's not going great, as soon as he can I will feel better about getting out.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? Xmas!!

26. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hellobeeboston: good idea! Wow he's rolling already?! That is awesome, I can't wait for C to roll.

Baby
    Weight: guessing around 11lbs- will find out tomorrow.
    Height: was 23inches at 6 weeks
    Most recent milestone: hmm probably smiling a lot? I feel like he's not awake enough to do anything! He only lasts an hour after waking up before wanting to sleep again.
    What is LO working on now? He's taking in much more and I can tell he is starting to "know" U.S. and follows us and our voices.
    What does your schedule look like? C wakes up at 7-8am, takes around 4 naps per day, usually 2 longer ones, drinks 4-6oz at a time, and goes to bed around 8pm, sleeps until 4am ish and wakes for bottle then back to bed.
    LO's personality right now: so sweet! Very cuddly and is already a mamas boy he is so easy compared to my DD as an infant

You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yep feeling good!
    How is your postpartum body? back to my pre preg weight but I'd like to lose about 5lbs to get to my ideal weight, and my belly is still soft. Looking forward to finding the time and energy to work out again...
    How are you feeling mentally? Ok. I recently got put on an anti anxiety medicine bc I was starting to feel overwhelmed with 2 and felt like I did after having my daughter but I never got help for it so i wanted to be proactive this time
    Are you back at work? I go back jan 4...not looking forward to it at all
    Are you getting any me time? If you count trips to the grocery store lol.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? DS interacting more, laughing, sitting up, more head control...

27. Mrs. Pickle

Baby
    How old is your LO?
    -8 weeks
    Weight:
    -She's over 11 pounds. I'm not sure her exact weight or percentile. I'll find out Wednesday.
    Height:
    -I'm not sure.
    Most recent milestone:
    -Rolling from belly to back
    What is LO working on now?
    -She's making eye contact a lot more now and focusing on objects. She's starting to turn her head towards sounds too. She studies my face quite a bit with such a serious expression. It's so cute.
    What does your schedule look like?
    -We just adjusted bedtime so she's waking for the day between 8-9 now. She takes her first nap about an hour and a half later and it's usually her longest one. I try to run errands then. She'll nap the entire time we're out of the house. I don't have a set schedule for the afternoon. She takes a couple more naps, plays, and eats. We start her nightly routine at 8. She gets a bath, then lotion and pajamas. I nurse her and hand her off to DH who reads to her and puts her down. Before she sleeps for the night I have to go back in and nurse her once or twice more. It can take a couple hours to get her down completely, but once she's out she sleeps 6-7 hours. She wakes once to nurse and goes right back to sleep. It's really nice.
    LO's personality right now:
    -She's so busy! Or at least as busy as a non mobile baby can be. She loves to be upright and checking out what's going on. Tummy time is her favorite thing. She's also cuddly, sweet, and full of smiles. I love seeing her personality develop.

You
    Are you recovered from birth?
    -Yes! I feel completely back to normal.
    How is your postpartum body?
    -I'm still 4 pounds over pre pregnancy weight. I'm not sure I'll get back down because my boobs are bigger so there's so extra weight there. Overall I'm happy with how things are. My stomach is soft, and I don't look exactly the same, but it's ok. I am ready to start working out again. I need to find time and motivation when DD naps.
    How are you feeling mentally?
    -I had a rough spot in the early days, but since then I've been good. I'm lucky, DD is a pretty easy baby so I adjusted pretty well. I need to get out of the house though. If I don't I can feel my mood declining quickly.
    Are you back at work?
    -Not yet. I will be soon.
    Are you getting any me time?
    -A little. DH works long hours so I don't get me time every day. When he gets home early enough I'll run an errand solo or take a bath. Some days when she's napping I'll skip chores and read a book or watch a show.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future?
    -Baby's first Christmas!

28. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@NovBaby1112: OMG your nighttime sleep. Soooo jealous. It feels like C will never sleep that long. The night after his shots he did 6 hours straight but it was from being sleepy from the vaccines. Boo. @Mrs. Pickle: ok, I'm jealous of your nighttime sleep too.

LO also wants to go down SO early. Like last night he slept from 4:30-7:30, woke up to eat, I tried to keep him up but he was out. So then he slept 8-11:30... Then the sleep the rest of the night was more broken, I'm not sure how to move his sleep later. If I force him to stay up he has a meltdown. Grr, I feel like I can't complain too much though, besides his bad sleep he's a great baby otherwise.

29. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

Baby
    How old is your LO? 6 weeks
    Weight: 11 lbs 11 oz
    Height: 23 inches
    Most recent milestone: sleeping a 6 hour stretch at night!
    What is LO working on now? Starting to make eye contact and trying to follow objects.
    What does your schedule look like? We don't have one yet. Feeding on demand, every 2-3 hours during the day, cluster feeding pretty much all evening. She's been sleeping from about 10:30-5 the past four nights, so hopefully that continues.
    LO's personality right now: So cute When she's awake, she is very alert and has been giving some nice smiles lately.
    You
    Are you recovered from birth? Not yet.
    How is your postpartum body? About 16-18 lbs over my pre-pregnancy weight (gained around 40 lbs), but it doesn't look as bad as I expected at this point. I haven't been able to do much walking yet- I'm really looking forward to being fully recovered and being able to be more active.
    How are you feeling mentally? There are up and down days, but generally doing alright.
    Are you back at work? No
    Are you getting any me time? Some, but not much yet.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? Christmas!

30. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hellobeeboston: hmm could you try offering paci at one of his wakeups? Maybe he is just waking to suck and isn't hungry? After his long nap at 7:30pm could you try giving him a bath? c gets really cranky too if you try to keep him up but the bath calms him down and forces him to stay awake for a little bit. I would try starting a bedtime routine around 8 and see if that helps maybe?

31. Mrs. Pickle

@hellobeeboston: DD doesn't really want to take a bottle either! The longest I've been away from her so far is an hour.

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Baby
    How old is your LO? 6 weeks on Tuesday
    Weight: over 11 pounds, get weighed Tuesday at doctors
    Height: not sure
    Most recent milestone: smiling more at me and dad, more neck control
    What is LO working on now? Learning to roll, I think
    What does your schedule look like? No schedule yet, still feeding on demand
    LO's personality right now: very bright and alert. Super happy most of the time.

You
    Are you recovered from birth? Finally getting there. Still a bit tender down below tho
    How is your postpartum body? 3 pounds from pre pregnancy weight. My stomach is still pretty soft tho. My jeans fit again tho so excited about that!
    How are you feeling mentally? Good most of the time. I've had a few crying jags but usually back to feeling good pretty quickly
    Are you back at work? Staying home with lo for the forsee able future
    Are you getting any me time? I usually go to the store and stuff by myself. And get a nice long shower every few days. LO sleeps pretty good too so we get couple time in the evening
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? Christmas and moving (not so excited about location but we should be renting a house so exited to have more space and a real backyard)

33. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@NovBaby1112: I'm working with him on the paci, he forgot how to suck it and I'm hoping it will help him learn how to suck on a bottle too. Bath time at night hasn't been successful as he screams, he's much better in the morning with it, but I could try maybe. 8:00 bedtime sounds good, we have zero routine, I need to start figuring something out.

@Mrs. Pickle: ugh yeah, I go back to work in a month so I have between now and then to make sure he's got it. We have been trying every morning. I think I've only been away from him once for 2 hours too!

34. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

Baby
    Weight: 13.5lbs
    Height: 64cm

Most recent milestone: Shes smiling and cooing to us, it's like she wants to have little conversations. The cutest!!

What is LO working on now? More tummy time - I can tell a flat spot is developing. I feel bad because with Dd1 I did tummy time religiously...now I'm so busy that a whole day will go by and I'll realize I didn't do any with J.

What does your schedule look like? Nothing set in stone but she generally takes a long nap in the afternoon and cat naps the rest of the day. I put her down at 8pm and the little angel STTN until 7:30/8:00 the next morning.

LO's personality right now: she's serious, but once you start engaging with her she busts out the smiles and coos. She is fussier than DD1 ever was but I think she's just fighting for attention She's been much better lately.

You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yes I was 100% recovered then had to have gall bladder surgery ...luckily I am about 75% healed from that and am able to do most of my normal routine again.

How is your postpartum body? I'm a few lbs lighter than my pre preg weight, but still 10lbs heavier than I was before I had Dd1 so that's my next goal. I feel okay with my body - it's softer and squishier but it is what it is!

How are you feeling mentally? I was pretty down right after my surgery when I couldn't lift the girls/clean/get out of bed....I felt useless and I hated feeling like I was putting more work on others. Now that I'm mostly healed I am feeling much better mentally!

Are you back at work? No, won't be back until September. I don't know how you American moms do it - total rockstars in my book.

Are you getting any me time?i have been actually ... Both girls slept at my parents Friday night because we had a Christmas party. My sister will often pick DD2 up for the afternoon when Dd1 is in preschool so I get some time then. I'm very fortunate.

What are you looking forward to in the near future? Christmas! The best part about having two girls is dressing them in matching outfits so I can't wait to see them in their plaid dresses, striped pyjamas, etc. DD1 is so loving with J that it really melts my heart!

35. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Charm54: I feel bad about tummy time too- def not doing it enough and I really need to considering he naps and sleeps in RNP and swing a bunch...

Just got back from dr and C got a shot but hopefully it won't affect him too much...he's such a peanut compared to my DD at his age! He's only 11lbs 6oz (25%ile) and 24 inches. Long and lean haha. Hoping he chunks up soon!!

36. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Charm54: @NovBaby1112: I've been a total slacker with tummy time, too. I'm lucky if I remember to do it once a day!

Baby
    How old is your LO? 8 weeks today!
    Weight: according to our bathroom scale he's a little over 13 lbs!
    Height: not sure
    Most recent milestone: lots of huge smiles and sweet cooing
    What is LO working on now? he's getting really close to laughing. Such a sweet sound!
    What does your schedule look like? What's that? He nurses on demand every 2-3 hours. Stays awake for about an hour at a time. Usually takes a long nap in the afternoon (which usually coincides with DS1's nap. HEAVEN!) He is sleeping well at night and usually gets up to eat around 4 and goes back to sleep until 7:30ish.
    LO's personality right now: He's a pretty relaxed and happy baby.
    You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yup! I felt great within a few days. I had a great delivery.
    How is your postpartum body? Very squishy
    How are you feeling mentally? Surprisingly good!
    Are you back at work? I stay at home.
    Are you getting any me time? DH is wonderful, so I'm usually able to go out on my own about once a week. Even if its just for a 20 minute errand, it is so nice!
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? I'm excited for the holidays and our first trip with two kids!

37. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

Baby
    How old is your LO? 7 weeks tomorrow
    Weight: 9lb 13oz at 1 month. I need to weigh her again today.
    Height: 21.5 at her 1 month
    Most recent milestone: Smiling more and trying to laugh
    What is LO working on now? Laughing and more stable head control (although she's almost there!)
    What does your schedule look like? We generally lay her down somewhere between 9 on weekdays and 10 on weekends (I stay up later when DH is home to help). She generally does 4 hours the first stretch, then 3 then 2. The other night she slept for 7.5 hours straight, though, so maybe we're almost to that being more consistent. Besides that, it just depends on LO1, whether or not it's a school day, what we're doing that day, etc. I'm not as good this time at being on a set schedule. I let her nap when she needs to and we just play everything by ear.
    LO's personality right now: She definitely has her fussy times but is generally more laid back than LO1 was.

You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yep, much easier the second time
    How is your postpartum body? Not quite where I want it to be. I feel like no bras fit well that are comfortable and I'm having trouble finding time to work out and put effort into eating well. I have 15-20lb to go to prepregnancy (I stalled around this point last time too) and 40 to go to where I want to be.
    How are you feeling mentally? Great besides the body issues
    Are you back at work? I'm a SAHM
    Are you getting any me time? I got to go to the OB for my postpartum visit alone and I take showers alone when DH is home. Besides that, not a lot.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? LO's first Christmas and her becoming more interactive with LO1

38. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

Is anyone else trying to get back into exercise? It seems like everyone has had a much easier time getting back to being around prepregnancy weight than I have (both times I've lost the first 15-20 and the rest has been a struggle). It's hard fitting it in but I'm trying to get in a couple of workouts a week and doing a little more each week.

39. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: I want to start up again but just need to get myself motivated!

40. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

Baby
    How old is your LO? 9 weeks today!
    Weight: 12lb 9oz
    Height: 23.5 Inches
    Most recent milestone: Laughing at DH.
    What is LO working on now? Making more cooing noises and is starting to grab onto things.
    What does your schedule look like? This is his second week in daycare so our schedule is getting better each day. He's getting up once a night to feed (around 2-3am) and then back to sleep until he wakes up around 5am for the day. I give him a bottle when he wakes up, get him changed, have some tummy time then we're off to daycare at 7am. After he gets home from daycare our routine is a little different each night, depending on his mood. At night we're doing bath around 8 to 830, pajamas, then bottle, and then he goes to bed.
    LO's personality right now: He's just generally pretty fussy. He never seems happy unless you are holding, moving, rocking, bouncing, or talking to him. It's getting better each day, but the progress seems slow. I hope eventually he will just be happy hanging out in his crib or on the activity mat for a little bit so I can get things done.
    You
    Are you recovered from birth? Yep
    How is your postpartum body? Ughh, not good. My stomach is just so much bigger than it used to be. 2 weeks PP I was down to my pre-baby weight, but somehow now I'm back up 15lbs from that weight. I joined weight watchers yesterday and am hopefully going to start working out after LO goes to bed a couple times a week.
    How are you feeling mentally? Good and bad days still. But the good days are getting to be more often.
    Are you back at work? Yep, this is my 3rd week back at work.
    Are you getting any me time? Since I'm back at work I'm getting plenty of me time lately.
    What are you looking forward to in the near future? I'm looking forward to the holidays and LO's first Christmas.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee