Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2017 Moms!

1. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@FancyGem: I have been craving TJ's gluten-free chicken nuggets, LOL. My husband opened pico de gallo yesterday and it was so repulsive I almost lost it. Last time I could not stand peanut butter, such that I just started eating again almost 2 years later.

2. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

It was good while it lasted. I'm bowing out ladies. Good luck with everything

3. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@mybell208: sorry to see you go . Take care .

4. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@mybell208: I'm so sorry! Hope you're doing OK

5. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mybell208: hugs so sorry

6. mybell208

coffee bean / 45 posts

@azjax:
    @Synchronicity:
    @bhbee:

Thank you

7. FancyGem

clementine / 769 posts

@mybell208: So sorry

8. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

How is everyone else doing? Any appts coming up? Mine is 3/8 which still seems like forever.

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

attempting to update - I feel like there aren't very many of us still! if you have an appointment to add, comment and we can update!

October 2017 Mamas!

Oct 2 - MRSVDV, CHANZI, SUGARBEE
    Oct 3 - COLEYCAM
    Oct 10 - CHRISTI70
    Oct 13 - FANCYGEM
    Oct 18 - SYNCHRONICITY
    Oct 19 - BHBEE
    Oct 22 - AZJAX, MRS. DUKES

Appointments
    Mar 8 - BHBEE

10. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@bhbee: it's a quiet group! I have my intake March 14th and ultrasound March 22nd

11. BarreMommy

apple seed / 3 posts

Hi Ladies! I'm joining up!

EDD: Oct 18

First child? Second.

Any symptoms? A little morning sickness, sore boobs, peeing a lot and weird dreams (already!).

Who have you told? Just my hubby.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? Feeling happy. A little apprehensive that something will go wrong as I'm a worrier but I have nothing to back that up.

My first appointment is March 7th. Ultrasound followed by a meeting with my new OBGYN.

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

October 2017 Mamas!

Oct 2 - MRSVDV (#3), CHANZI (#3), SUGARBEE (#2)
    Oct 3 - COLEYCAM (#1)
    Oct 10 - CHRISTI70 (#2)
    Oct 13 - FANCYGEM (#2)
    Oct 18 - SYNCHRONICITY (#1), BARREMOMMY (#2)
    Oct 19 - BHBEE (#3)
    Oct 22 - AZJAX (#2), MRS. DUKES (#2)

Appointments
    Mar 1 - COLEYCAM - ultrasound and AZJAX - ultrasound
    Mar 7 - BARREMOMMY - ultrasound
    Mar 8 - BHBEE - ultrasound
    Mar 14 - SYNCHRONICITY and AZJAX
    Mar 22 - SYNCHRONICITY - ultrasound

comment if updates are needed!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@BarreMommy: welcome! and I hear you on the weird dreams. every night seems like it is 100 hours long of bizarro world

14. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@BarreMommy: due date twins welcome!

15. coleycam

coffee bean / 32 posts

Hey, everyone! Happy to see so many on here now. I had my first appt with the nurse this week to confirm pregnancy and go over info. Because my last "cycle" was my miscarriage, I have a dating ultrasound on March 1st. I cant wait to get an early peek and maybe a heartrate! I think I ovulated later and my date will move to mid October, but we'll see! Nausea is really ramping up for me every day after dinner. I'm nervous as a teacher for it to ramp up more to deal with it in my classroom

16. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@BarreMommy: welcome!

17. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@bhbee: I will be going in on March 1 for an ultrasound and then have my 8 week appointment on March 14.

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@coleycam: @azjax: those March 1 appts are getting so close! exciting!

19. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

Hi! I've been lurking until I had my first scan, which I had today. So I guess I'll join in. I loved my due date thread with my son and it resulted in a friend I talk to daily.

EDD: October 12th

First child? No, I have a 2.5 year old

Any symptoms? Morning sickness, heartburn.... the works.

Who have you told? Our family, a few friends, and @jape14 has pretty much known since I POAS. I've also been relying on @synchronicity: for sanity.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I'm ready for it to be the 2nd trimester already. I'll be having the early genetic screening at 10 weeks, so I suppose that's my next "big" hurdle.

20. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@LBee: I'm so glad your scan went well

21. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

@LBee: Delurking to say CONGRATS!! ❤

22. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@LBee: welcome and congratulations! What kind of genetic screening will you do?

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Did any of you October mamas keep testing with Wondfos past 14 dpo? I took one tonight at what I think is 15 dpo and it wasn't as dark as I thought it would be.

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mrskansas: I have an embarrassing wondfo collection

I should add ... it is really hard to guess betas with wondfos, and they take forever to darken. My 17dpo was nearly dark as control but not quite. My 24dpo (next one I did) was clearly darker. But my frer on 17dpo was clearly darker than control so they darken a lot faster. And I have pics of my 17dpo with my son and it was even lighter. I'll try to post.

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

17dpo with my son. Wondfo way lighter than frer. I dipped both in the same cup. My 15dpo beta was 185.
    Basically I recommend you stop testing are you going to be October or November??

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LBee: congrats! If you have any appts you want me to add to the list let me know!

27. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@Synchronicity: @IRunForFun:

@azjax: I think VisibiliT but I'm not 100%. It's one of the cell free DNA tests.

@mrskansas: I think my Wondfo was equal in color by 14dpo. It actually never got darker than the control which pissed me off to no end. @Jape14 took one for me at 19 weeks pregnant and her test line was equal to the control - all that to say wondfo darkness seems to not be a great predictor.

28. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@mrskansas: my wondfos took forever to darken. I had 10 of them so I used them all starting at 9dpo, and my last two finally got as dark and darker than the control. My FRERs were very dark much earlier.

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: I resisted testing this morning! It just stresses me out. My EDD is November 2 but I may be October if a have another c-section

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@LBee: @Synchronicity: thanks ladies! I'm just going to stop testing. I've had a beta already and am doing another Monday so no reason to freak out yet, haha

31. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mrskansas: when you get back your good beta on Monday you should join us here

32. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@mrskansas: yea I wouldn't worry about the Wondfos. I've taken way too many, and they take a long time to darken and the intensity doesn't correlate well with betas. For example, a have two Wondfos, both from overnight holds, and they look about the same. However, with one my beta was 195 and the other it was 1,900.

33. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: creeping here to say that I have to swear off testing too. It's maddening! Anyway can't wait to hear what you gadgillion digit beta is on Monday

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm getting really nervous for my beta tomorrow.

35. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

@mrskansas: I had 3 done and I was anxious before every one. This whole process is tough. We are rooting for you!

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mrskansas: it's so hard to wait but I think this baby is a fighter. We are all thinking good thoughts for you!

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: I think he/she is too! But I still worry, of course.
    @Synchronicity: it is tough. After this beta, I'll be worried about the ultrasound and so on. There is always anxiety!

38. Mrs.ThinMint

apricot / 274 posts

Welcome to our October 2017 moms.

EDD: 10/25???

First child? Second

Any symptoms? Horrible nausea and vomiting. I had HG with my son, so it's looking like we're heading that way again.

Who have you told? My husband, our parents, siblings, and some close friends. It's hard to hide when I'm this sick.

Current thoughts/feelings/fears? I had my son at 27 weeks, so it's scary that will happen again. Also, I'm feeling so awful. It's way harder with a 2.5 year old.

My first appointment is on 3/9. I've already had betas drawn and they were 1152 and then 2300s. I don't really know when I'm due because I must have ovulated late. I was doing monitored clomid cycles and my cycle was actually canceled because my follicles werent growing. I even got a progesterone shot to start my period for a round of injectables and IUI. My period never showed up, so I tested and I was pregnant! It's kind of a miracle.

39. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Mrs.ThinMint: welcome! I'm sorry things are so tough for you already. But yay for a miracle pregnancy!

40. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@Mrs.ThinMint: congratulations! How will you manage your HG? I am not throwing up a ton but have been having really debilitating nausea and I'm not sure what can be done.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee