Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2017 POAS

1. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@chypmunk: sorry to hear that any chance of implantation bleeding?

@MrsJBeeG: i've never experienced that, but fingers crossed!

i am also sitting here on my second day of mild cramps trying to decide if they are a good sign or a bad sign.

2. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: ugh. That much cramping can’t be fun. I wish it was other news than the possible arrival of AF. That’s a total bummer.

3. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@nwm: if you figure it out - can you let me in on the secret???

4. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@nwm: I would like to think that's it's implantation bleeding but I'm so close to the time AF is due that I just assume that it's it... I never spotted before and still kinda nothing so I don't know. I just usually get AF there's never a warning... I'm going to keep hoping for some baby dust until AF really arrives.

5. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@MrsJBeeG: haha - mos def!

@chypmunk: sending baby dust your way!!! i may have confirmation bias, but with my first, i saw implantation bleeding, assumed it was my period come a little early, went out and got reasonably tipsy, and then worried about having done so for 9 months after that (it was fine.)

6. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

I'm just super bored waiting to O. So that I can then drive myself insane symptom spotting Anyone else in the same boat? I have been hoping there would be more exciting things on this board (aka more pregnancies! :)) Ladies, don't let me down! Meanwhile, I'll just be hanging out until the 2 week wait.

7. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

Welp I'm out... AF just showed up...

8. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/11-- mrsjbeeg, nwm
    10/14--math.nerd
    10/15--drtoothfairy
    10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay

akam0320

if any updates are needed please reply

9. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: that’s a total bummer. Hoping November is your month!

I am vacillating between hope and no hope. That weird pinching sensation I had for many hours on friday is the new “symptom” I’ve never felt before and the cause for much of my current hope. But sometimes I feel like I might as well give up - it hasn’t happened in the last three months with near perfect timing for BD so why wouldn’t it now. Sigh. Tuesday when AF is due can’t come soon enough to hopefully give me some answers. I can’t handle testing right now so I’m ignoring the stockpile of tests I have.

10. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@chypmunk: sorry about AF

@MrsJBeeG: I felt the same way last month, we had amazing timing and I felt so good about our chances. Now this month I'm feeling a little defeated. I really the hope the pinching you're feeling this month means something positive - I definitely had that same symptom with my son!

11. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@chypmunk: oh I'm so sorry!! ❤

12. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@mrsjbeeg: I had perfect timing for 5 cycles and didn't get pregnant until the 5th - so its completely possible. Don't give up hope! Also, with my second I had completely lost hope and had a positive test the next day. I was reading old threads. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! And secretly hoping you pee on just a teeny part of that pile of tests.

13. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@NeonPink1234: thanks for the laugh! I mulled over testing this morning when I woke up and decided against it. I have felt so many conflicting thoughts about this tww but know today I just can’t handle if it is a stark white area on a test - and didn’t see your response until after I made my decision.

@elljay - thank you for commiserating. I am so afraid to be disappinted again. This is so hard.

I almost stayed off this board this month because I was so disappointed last month that I thought I’d just manage this month myself. I’m glad I decided otherwise because I think this one helps me more than I realized. I know we don’t “know” each other on these boards but I feel like so many of my fellow Hellobee “ttcers” are friends with great senses of humor and with positive thoughts for each other - very helpful I think in what really is a trying time. I have a stressful and demanding job that doesn’t allow for any mistakes but I find dealing with the hormones and mental thoughts during the tww wait to be worse than my job. So so glad I found this site.

Sorry for the long post. I’m kind of wordy though as my DH tells me alllllll the time.

14. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@chypmunk: really bummed to hear that

@MrsJBeeG: so sorry you are feeling down. i'm also staying away from tests for now even though at this point if it were going to be positive it probably should be already. i don't even really know why.

i feel exactly the same way about work, btw. last night i had a dream that i was back in law school, and i was taking a test that was some combination of the bar and the LSAT, and i got my score and knew it was bad, but i just could not get anyone to tell me if it was a passing score or a failing score. i woke up like, what does this mean?!?!?! haha. i think the wondering is getting to me.

15. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@nwm: oh that is a nightmare! Both tests were no joke. I’ve vowed never to take another bar exam ever.

Funny how what is on our minds seems to manifest in dreams at night in weird ways. I’ve always been a dreamer - often in color - but the past week I’ve been hit with vivid dreams I remember. That’s when I get to sleep as I’ve been fighting sleeplessness a lot the past week. Of course I’ve googled that to see if it means anything. And have figured out that anything (or nothing) can be a symptom of pregnancy.

I too should have a positive test if its going to be positive. I’m thinking I’m going to be out - starting to have some intermittent cramps this afternoon. I will know soon one way or the other.

16. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I'm so sorry you are feeling down. I definitely agree that it's nicer to have people on here to talk to rather than bottling it up inside. I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant and 3 others of my friends are. And I haven't even Oed yet! Haha. I think that's bc a few of us are trying all around the end of this year. Which is going to be hard bc there's no way everyone gets pregnant within the first few months, so I'm sure there's going to be some (me?) that get bummed through announcements.

@MrsJBeeG: @nwm: I totally get the not testing thing. For me, even the slightest chance of what could be is more fun than knowing for sure. I mean I have no self control so I test early. But I always wish I could hold out bc I would rather stay in the world of hope than new cycle.

17. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@NeonPink1234: @mrsjbeeg: @nwm: @elljay: thanks for the support... I just needed to step back again... the disappointment at times can be so overwhelming... but HB has really been an amazing support... I can totally commiserate with @mrsjbeeg you guys have really been that group of 'friends' that don't easily judge that I am crazy or obsessed (even though sometimes I may be...)

I guess it's just getting a bit harder... I had hoped to be pregnant again by my original due date from my loss in May... just so it wouldn't sting as bad... but it looks like I may be running out of time....So I guess November may just put a little more pressure that I would like.... I'm sorry for my ramblings....

18. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@chypmunk: I get the struggle wanting to be pregnant by the due date from your loss. I was thinking this exact thing today. It’s so hard not to think - I’d be in the last trimester if I was still pregnant. It’s hard and sad. I will keep my fingers crossed for November for you.

19. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

Y'all, what is going on with my chart? I don't normally ovulate until CD 16-20, but this is super odd. My coverline is normally 98.0 so I don't normally get 97.8 and 97.9s in the first half.

20. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

I’m out. AF and cramps have showed up right on time. So bummed. But told DH I want to keep trying for a few months and then reassess if it doesn’t happen. I hope to see some more positives on here but I’m on to November.

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MrsJBeeG: @Chypmunk: I'm so sorry for the both of you! I've been reading your comments and keeping my fingers crossed for both of you. I know how much this sucks!! Don't lose hope!

I had my monitoring appointment yesterday and had 2 big follicles ready to go. They told me to do the trigger shot. I was so scared to do it that I made DH do it and it was a breeze. I didn't even feel a thing! They scheduled me for a blood test so I'm not sure that I will poas at all. I'm so afraid to get a positive and have it actually be from the trigger shot. Going to be a busy couple of days and then the dreaded TWW. Ugh!

22. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@MrsJBeeG: sorry to hear that! lots of good thoughts for you for next month!!

i don't want to let my date-buddies down, but i also don't have a good feeling. based on the fact that i think i ovulated late, i think AF will come late if at all. if no signs of AF by then, i'll probably POAS tomorrow on the designated date, just to know.

@LabradorLover: glad the shot went so well! good luck!

23. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@LabradorLover: @nwm: ladies - thanks so much for your thoughts for next month. It really does help me. I’m already looking towards the next attempt - timing would be slightly better for our upcoming move so I’m working to stay positive.

Seriously though - I really hope some more positives come this month! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone else in october.

24. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I'm so sorry!! Such a rough day. ❤️ Hugs!

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Sorry to hear ladies. Fingers crossed for next month!

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I know, right! I feel like the September board was a positive every other day from beginning to end and October is turning out to be very different so far! Hopefully it can be turned around!

27. DrToothFairy

pea / 10 posts

Oh man, I’m so sorry girls!! Such an awful feeling when AF shows up I’m feeling AF like cramps and back pain today so we’ll see what happens. Haven’t tested yet so hopefully I can hold out until Sunday.

28. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/11--nwm
    10/14--math.nerd
    10/15--drtoothfairy
    10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay

akam0320

29. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

Officially in the 2ww. I Oed yesterday. FF tried to give me cross hairs for a few days ago, but I think that'll move after a few more of these high temps. Although I would love to be 4dpo, I know I'm only 1dpo.

Bc of hubby's work travel we only hit O-2, so probably don't have a great shot this cycle.

I'll poas a week from Friday and AF is die the following Tuesday or Wednesday. These 5 week cycles feel really drawn out.

For everyone else in the 2ww, what BD timing did you hit? Do you try ED or EOD?

30. DrToothFairy

pea / 10 posts

@NeonPink1234: I tried to follow smep as close as I could. EOD until positive OPK then instead of 3 days in a row we did 4 and skipped a day and did another. Used preseed as lube without injector.

31. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

BFN for me. on to november. good luck to the rest of you october ladies!

32. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@MrsJBeeG: @nwm: catching up on this board, so sorry to see this! I hope November will be a better month for you ladies

Good luck to everyone in the TWW! @LabradorLover: @DrToothFairy: @NeonPink1234:

I'm on CD11 with negative OPKs so far - hopefully that means I will O this weekend, makes BD so much easier than during the week!

33. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@nwm: I’m sorry to read this. for next month.

34. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@nwm: I'm sorry

35. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/14--math.nerd
    10/15--drtoothfairy
    10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay

akam0320

36. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

Nothing to report, just checking in. I'm supposed to POAS tomorrow, but I have no S's to PO! Last time it took a year and a half to get pregnant with my son and I became OBSESSED. I'm trying so hard not to do that this time around - but it's only month 2 and I'm itching to test......

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@math.nerd: totally get the itch to test! I O'ed early so could probably Poas tomorrow but am trying up avoid doing so!

38. DrToothFairy

pea / 10 posts

Tested on Friday and today. Both BFN. Today is my expected AF. Probably ovulated later than I thought but I don’t know since I’m not temping. AF symptoms so she’ll probably show up later today or tomorrow. Used internet cheapies mid-day

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@DrToothFairy: fingers crossed for you!

Took a test that was stark white but it's early. My period likely isn't due until the 19th and my cervix is still high and soft so hoping over here

40. DrToothFairy

pea / 10 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks and ditto!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee