1. no_elle

apple seed / 4 posts

Hello Bees!

Cycle Day: 18
    TTC Cycle: 1, although we have been NTNP for a while
    Ovulation Date: Not sure...
    POAS Date: 29th October
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Nothing much, just trying to embrace Autumn and take my mind off TTC. Trying baby asprin and b6 during TWW - anyone else doing this?
    For Fun: Any fall plans this month? What's your favorite fall activity? We just went to a farm and enjoyed a nice fall Weekend. Nice break from the rain we've been having!

2. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@no_elle: Interesting! I'm either going to ovulate today or going to be tomorrow. What is baby asprin and B6 supposed to help with during TWW?

3. no_elle

apple seed / 4 posts

@patientlywaiting19: aspirin to help more blood flow to the uterus and make it a softer and more inviting place for the egg to implant, and b6 to help extend the luteal phase. haven't had any advice to do this, but felt like it couldn't help after reading up on things online.

4. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

Just wanted to share this in case any "6+ monthers" wanted to join.

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/falling-for-bfps

5. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/14--math.nerd
    10/15--drtoothfairy
    10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay
    10/29--no_elle

akam0320

if any updates are needed please reply

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I think I'm likely out having just a bit of spotting that I get a few days before af

7. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@chypmunk: thanks! It really shouldn't be a big deal but I'm over here freaking out since it only took one try for my dd so this is uncharted territory for me
    Not trying to compare this to everyone who's been trying for a while!

9. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@MamaBear87: sorry to hear! i have managed to avoid really freaking out this month but in a similar boat where trying to start for the second time feels a little strange. i know a lot more now than i knew then and i don't think it really helps

also, before LO i had a pretty irregular cycle (usually 5-6 weeks), which had turned super regular for the past six months or so after i stopped breast feeding. now, sitting here on CD38 still waiting for AF just trying to steel myself for whatever weirdo cycles come next. (also, my son was conceived on a super long cycle and a really freakishly late ovulation date so i'm also perhaps illogically kicking myself for not continuing to BD for way longer than we did on the theory that those long cycles are actually the most fertile for me? who knows.)

@MrsJBeeG @ chypmunk @elljay: thanks for the thoughts

10. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@math.nerd: @DrToothFairy: did you guys pee on anything yet?

11. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@MamaBear87: Spotting is never fun. So sorry to read this post. for next time If this isn’t the one.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@nwm: knowing more for sure puts a crux in things. And I'm glad not to be alone in the freaking out about trying for a second!
    Fingers crossed your long cycle ends in a positive!

@MrsJBeeG: thanks! Of course now I'm worried the spotting before my cycle is bad but guessing it's just that my cervix is different after baby

This hasn't been a lucky month thus far fingers crossed for the ladies still to go

13. DrToothFairy

pea / 10 posts

AF is here! Onto cycle 5! Best wishes to everyone left

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@DrToothFairy: sorry to hear! for next month

15. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@DrToothFairy: sorry love! I'll see you in November!

16. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/14--math.nerd
    10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay
    10/29--no_elle

akam0320

17. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@math.nerd: how are you doing?

18. math.nerd

apricot / 253 posts

I'm out! Thanks for checking in. Fingers crossed for everyone on the list - hope to NOT see you on the November board

19. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@DrToothFairy: sorry to hear that good luck in November!

@MamaBear87: fingers crossed you're not out yet!

@no_elle: welcome! Looks like you and I will be rounding out the month together

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@elljay: haha I'm counting myself out so I'll be pleasantly surprised if af doesn't show

21. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

1DPO over here. Luckily I have a busy two weeks ahead, so hoping it flies by. We managed to hit O-5, O-4, O-2, O-1, and O this cycle. Really hoping all that BD pays off!

@math.nerd: ugh, sorry to hear that you're out. Hoping November is a luckier month than October is turning out to be!

22. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/21--mamabear87
    10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay
    10/29--no_elle

akam0320

23. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@math.nerd: well you will have great company on the November board!

@mamabear87: still holding out hope for you!!!

24. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@elljay: that’s an awesome BD schedule. it works out for you.

Lots of ladies for November - I wish it was different for everyone but I’m glad I’m in such good company.

25. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@DrToothFairy: @math.nerd: such a bummer. I'm positive I'll be joining y'all in Nov. Our timing was not good this month.

26. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@DrToothFairy: @math.nerd: sorry to hear ladies! at least we can be glad of a big crew in november

27. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I'm sorry to see so many ladies moving onto November...I feel like the October board was positive after positive and this board, not so much. for all of you for November!

I'm in the TWW, only 6DPO and going nutso. This whole process really just sucks!! I told myself I wouldn't but I have been testing out the trigger shot anyway. I guess it allows me to fulfill my poas addiction that I seem to have.

It has been 7 days since my shot and the second line is almost invincible...hoping it starts getting darker again soon!

Good luck to the rest of us October ladies!

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: to you!
    This month hasn't been great for most of us so hoping for you!

29. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@LabradorLover: I would definitely test out the trigger. I would be able to trust a BFP without doing it. So I fully support your endeavors, for what it's worth!

30. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@NeonPink1234: hahaha thank you! That makes me feel a little less crazy!! If I wasn’t testing out the trigger, I would be way too afraid to poas so I would try not to.

@MamaBear87: thank you!!

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

After spending all day yesterday feeling nauseous, which I never get with pms, and crampy af is here. Onward to November!

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@MamaBear87: Ugh, i'm sorry.

33. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@MamaBear87: sorry to hear. good luck for next month!

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@nwm: @LabradorLover: thanks ladies! Next weekend is my Los birthday so I had my fingers crossed to surprise my hubby. But fingers crossed for next month

35. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@MamaBear87: misleading symptoms are the worst. sorry about AF but for November!

36. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

October POAS

10/20--neonpink1234
    10/24--labradorlover
    10/28--elljay
    10/29--no_elle

akam0320

37. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@MamaBear87: so sorry, at least we will be with good company next month

38. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

holy crap. Looks like I stopped testing too early.

Sort of worried that this wasn’t coming up at what I thought was 12-13 dpo, but it came up immediately tonight. Gonna try to call the doctor tomorrow.

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@nwm: that's a great line!

40. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@nwm: wow, that’s a super strong line! How many DPO are you now? Any chance your O date was off by a few days? Or maybe a late implanter!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee