Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@karenbme: *hugs* will be thinking of you! Take care of yourself

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@karenbme: I’m so sorry
    Thinking of you and please be gentle with yourself.

3. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

8dpo. Started cramping tonight. I don’t know if that’s a good sign or bad sign

I took a test but of course BFN. Just couldn’t help myself!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: could be good, hopefully it's good.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

17 dpo. Late. NO AF or pregnancy symptoms at all - zip, nada, zilch, zero! Took a HPT last night and BFN.
    ➡️ Here is the kicker: My Oral BBT is up .31 from yesterday & my TD BBT is EXACTLY the same as yesterday. 😶🤔
    One of my other apps suggested I actually OVed on CD15 and not CD9 (when I had a blazing OPK). IDK. 🤷‍♀️ If that is the case, I would actually be 11 dpo. Which may explain the weird drop at my original 6 dpo.) This is like Groundhog Day ... 11 dpo all over again. 🤦‍♀️ OR my AF is just running late. Who knows at this point?!?!? 🤷‍♀️

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: take another one this morning!!!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I have already used the powder room 2x since I woke at 0530. 🤦‍♀️ I have a bladder the size of a walnut! 😂 Honestly, I think, maybe, I'll just wait it out until the 17th. If AF comes, then so be it BUT, if I'm still late, I'll POAS ... or 2 or 3 (then call my PCM for a blood test to verify either way).

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: hmm yes I’m tempted to say you ovulated on CD15 since you should definitely have a positive HPT if you ovulated on CD9. Oh man! Who wants to relive the 2WW again?

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: I hope the cramping is a good sign!!

@Kaohinani: such a puzzling cycle! Hope you find out one way or another soon, but of course rooting for a CD15 Ov and BFP for you!!!

AFM, 7dpo and nothing much to report here!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: That is what I was thinking as well, however, (*see affixed chart) if I began with 1 miu HCG or less in my system and had a "slow rise" (72 hour HCG doubling rate instead of a 48 rate), I could have ovulated at CD9, implanted at 6dpo and still be testing BFN if the HCG is not processing in my urine. Also, I could have (1) implanted later, (2) ovulated later, or (3) AF is just running late.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@starlitsky: Thank you! I have had very slight cramps for the last 3 days (not typical for my usual AF ... I usually get terrible cramps the day OF) and keep checking to see if AF has begun "yet." I'm forever hopeful but I keep feeling like this may just be a funky cycle.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Where is @Sams Mom today?

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: we're in BFE with crappy cell service. BUT my son has got to drive a tractor and see the cows 😍

Still no +OPK 🤷‍♀️

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Cutest. Picture. Ever.

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: soooo cute!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Cd1 here (started yesterday, but in the afternoon, so I think I count today as cd1). I’m going to email my doc to make sure she didn’t plan on a change in protocol, and if not, just do clomid on my own this month.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Sounds like a plan! 👍🙂

18. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Does this sound good? Dh thinks I’m trying to be too “formal”:
    I started a new cycle yesterday afternoon (so I think I count today as cd1?), and just wanted to make sure you think we should continue the same protocol. Financially we really need to take a month off (between treatment and shot it’s $1000), but hypothetically, I have a prescription for clomid (that is probably expired because it was filled four years ago) that I could take this month, but obviously with no trigger. Would this *hypothetically* be unadvisable for some reason? We would be able to start monitoring again next month if this cycle doesn’t work, but as I got pregnant the first two times with clomid and no trigger (or monitoring), it is *hypothetically* tempting to give it one month again.
    If you would like to call me to discuss, my number is...

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I think it would be fine. You are not writing for a job interview or a thesis paper so I would not worry about too much formality. I'm certain your physician would wish for just the information you afforded him (her?). Since you did mention that the prescription was outdated, be prepared for him/her to [probably] suggest not taking it due to efficacy issues ... He/she may offer to write you a new script (which won't help you financially, since you would have to pay for it) BUT, it may yield better results. This is all hypothetical. Good luck and I hope to see your BFP on the Nov Board.

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: clomid is soooo cheap, so I’d welcome a “fresh” rx, it’s the other stuff that adds up

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: thanks for your review

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Do I still have to get my beta drawn tomorrow? I'm hoping not, right? Ok to skip? DD has a 3 hour NICU follow-up and then I work a 10 hour shift. One less thing on the to-do list would be nice. Can't think of a reason they would need it.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I wouldn't think it was necessary if you have confirmed AF

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I don’t think you need to. My re only has me come in if I have a positive hpt

25. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: looks like a fun day!

I’m starting to get a little mentally “bogged down” in the TWW. I’m 8 dpo and anxious to know whether I’m pregnant or not. But I don’t want to test too soon either. Ugh... I’m feeling like maybe testing on Wednesday morning? I don’t want to get a negative too early but sometimes knowing it’s a negative helps me mentally move on a little.

@LAZB: I don’t know much about medicated cycles or anything but I think what you wrote for your Dr sounds good and if they give you a fresh prescription I’d go with that!

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: @LAZB: @creativemomma15: it was a fun day! Sadly a newborn calf was abandoned by momma (all the hormones and feels 😭) but my son got to help bottle feed and pet the baby cow. 😍 He kept saying "help baby cow"

As for me CD 16 and not a thing on an OPK, so of course being the crazy lady I am, took a pregnancy test too just to double check... Of course it's negative too. I might be facing my first anovulary cycle 🤷‍♀️

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: femara didn’t have any effect on my ovulation (still ovulated, but wasn’t until cd24 and with a four day luteal phase or something like that) which is why I prefer clomid

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: my first cycle on it I O'd on CD15 like on Clomid. If I reverted to my non medicated cycles O day I would have O'd CD 10-12. I'm just so confused because I've been taking OPKs since CD8, and still no fertile CM either. #shouldhavetemped

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: So what does today's temp look like to you? How are you doing/feeling?

30. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Hi! I'm new to this site and to this board.

Cycle Day:21
    TTC Cycle: 4
    Ovulation Date: 10/9
    POAS Date: 10/19 ...maybe sooner cause I'm impatient
    Baby #: 3
    Anything exciting happening this month: the beginning of my 2ww I had sore breast which never happen but now its gone. I also cramped some at 5 dpo. It's been pretty quiet.

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: so strange! Maybe you’re ovulating late this cycle? Also is it too late to start temping? Lol

@creativemomma15: I’m 8dpo today so one day behind you! I’ll probably start testing tomorrow, but using ICs since I don’t want to “waste” a FRER even though those are the most sensitive 🤣

@Kaohinani: @QBbride: how are you ladies doing today?

32. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: welcome to hellobee and to Oct POAS!! how old are your first two babies?

33. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@starlitsky they are very young lol. My son is 2 and my daughter 1. Some people think I'm crazy but, we like our children close in age. This will he out last baby whenever that happens.

34. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: I think that’s great if you can handle it! My son is 2 and I think he’s ready to be a big brother!

35. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@starlitsky: two is fun age!! My son just turned 2 on the 6th!!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: Technically it's never too late to start temping, I just have a hard time remembering to now that I'm out of the habit.

37. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Guys, I think I see the faintest of lines. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?!?! I feel like I can see it clearer in person.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: I can't tell, I think I see something, but then I also know where the line should be so maybe I think I see something. ahhhhhh. It's sooo hard to get a good picture.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: Hahaha that’s the thing! Ahhh. I looked again and it was much darker. I will try to take another photo when I’m home!!

40. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

I actually had a dream last night I got a BFP. The only other two times that’s happened (that I can remember), I got a BFP. Weird, no??

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee