Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2018 POAS

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I hear yah - I'm CD4 and haven't BDed in 5-6 months (I know, I know) and somehow the thought crosses my mind to do it too

2. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Here is my SMU pee stick. I took a few 🙈 idk if there is anything. I texted my bestie the pic and she said she cant see anything. I also have another app I'm on and they didnt see it either.

I'm only 8dpo so I have time I think.

3. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: @yellowbeach: @QBbride: bahaha sorry it’s still early here in CA and I’m running around trying to test in secret without my DH knowing! 😂

Here’s my IC this morning at 10 dpo! 👀

4. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@starlitsky: omg!!! Congratulations!!!!

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@cyoung: I see something on the bottom edge of the test but not a complete line, BUT it's still super early.

6. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: I feel like I see something where the line should be! But hopefully it’ll be darker tomorrow!!

@Sams Mom: thank you for the update on @Kaohinani, I hope she feels better soon!!

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Congratulations!

8. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@cyoung: @Sams Mom: 😳 thank you!!! It doesn’t seem real! 😳

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

🎃🍁🍂 October 2018 POAS 🍂🍁🎃

• foodiebee: 10/2
    • Blythe: 10/4
    • lioness21: 10/5
    • Mrs. Toad: 10/5
    • Cat620: 10/10
    • paranundrum: 10/10
    • Petitduck: 10/11
    • skinnycow: 10/13
    • LAZB: 10/13
    • jaybirdie: 10/13
    • QBbride: 10/15
    • yellowbeach: 10/15
    • Starlitsky: 10/16
    • Kaohinani: 10 /17
    • Cyoung: 10/19
    • Youboots: 10/20
    • CreativeMomma15: 10/20
    • BananasAreYellow: 10/20
    • karenbme: 10/25
    • Fuzzypeaches: 10/26
    • Sams Mom: TBD once I freaking ovulate
    • Cake2017: TBD

🏈🍂🍃NOVEMBER 2018 POAS🍃🍂🏈

• Paranundrum: 11/5
    • Mrs. K: 11/6

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/november-2018-poas

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I am getting so tired of having sex at the moment, because I want to make sure we're covered if I get a quick +OPK

11. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@starlitsky: Congratulations!!

@Sams Mom: Thanks for the update on Kaohinani. I was getting concerned for her. (Feel better soon, @Kaohinani!) And I *hate* annoying cycles where you can't tell what the heck is happening. It's just plain exhausting.

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: omg omg OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@foodiebee: @QBbride: thanks ladies!!!

14. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: awww i hope you’re feeling better soon. I know how bad it is with migraines and then you had a fibro flare on top of that thinking of you!

15. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@Sams Mom: oh thank you for tweaking! I sure hope this is my month. We will see!

16. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@starlitsky: Congrats!! That's so exciting.

@cyoung: I hope so too, fingers crossed for you!

@Sams Mom: How are you doing mama? I miss the POAS board hence why I'm always lurking here. I hear you on BD'ing becoming a real drag, yet you don't want to look back and feel like you missed an opportunity. And of course missing @Kaohinani's posts as well. I hope she's feeling better.

Always thinking of you ladies on this board and rooting for ya'll!

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: I am slowly losing my sanity. I have never taken this long to ovulate, ever. I mean yes, last week was super stressful as the A/R A/P person for my company not thinking we would make payroll next week because of everything happening at once. But, I mean, I still ovulated when my husband was shot at, and I definitely took that one worse. I know I sound nonchalant about that, but I had a near mental break with the shooting, and I wasn't that bad about the money work problems.

I just emailed my doctor asking if there is a hardline with femara if I don't ovulate by X day, does that mean it's not going to happen or what. So we shall see.

18. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Your hubby was shot at previously!? Holy crap. Maybe the slow build up stress is worse on your system vs. the shock of something like that. I do think stress can play a factor especially if it's compounded over time. It's good you are staying on top of your doctor and they know you need a game plan each week. What a wonky cycle FOR REAL.... you're peeing on all the sticks twice, thrice daily? Ugh it'd drive me nuts.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: Yea, he was in an officer involved shooting last year right before Thanksgiving. A local gang member drug dealing shitbag murdered another local gang member drug dealing shitbag, then tried to murder his ex-gf. My husband pulled up because he had heard the shots when he got out of his car at the sheriff's office, the guy shot at him; he shot back... Good times, best 3 AM call ever; but he was able to make that call and sheriff didn't have to come to my front door to tell me he was dead.

Of course I am peeing on all of the sticks x2 a day. Who are you talking to!?

20. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG that's crazy!! Insane. So glad he was OK.

LOL... team pee on all the sticks. Come on positive OPK!!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: argh that’s SO frustrating!!! Come on body, ovulate! Are you temping too or just OPKs? Any chance you could have missed your surge?! How often are you BDing? What a drag!! I think even BDing every 2-3 days should cover your bases (but that’s still enough BDing for me haha)

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@QBbride: i didn't temp this month because I made myself crazy last month. I haven't really had any fertile CM either. There is a tiny chance I O'd on CD9 because I had a fairly dark OPK on CD 8 but definitely not positive. We've been BDing every other day or every two days.

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So my doctor said it's unlikely that I'll ovulate after CD 19 (today), so hopefully I covered my bases. Ughhhh

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Sams Mom: how annoying I hope you get some answers soon.

25. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhh that is crazy and annoying! So at this point are you just waiting to see if AF comes? Did you ever find the hpt you peed on this morning?! 🤣

@SupernovaJ: thank you and yay for lurking here! I’ll probably continue to lurk too. Plus I’m not sure whether I should join the June or July board (if there even is one yet)... @QBbride: what are you planning to do?

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: I was wondering the same. I’m thinking i’ll Join the July board because I really don’t want to be a whole month behind everyone else 🤣 especially when everyone starts to have their babies!!

I feel like crap! So thirsty all the time and so hungry, I was trying to make dinner and I was super shaky. I have two night shifts to make it through (then another 10 months 🤣🤣🤣)

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: I did , and if I go off of a couple days after my "close ish" to positive OPK on CD8, I am 9-10 dpo.

My doctor thinks I should have ovulated even with stress because of the letrozole, and told me I can come in for progesterone tomorrow if I want even though 10-11 dpo is fairly late for checking that.

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Thinking of all you ladies tonight. I went to the funeral of my firefighter friend who was killed on duty during Hurricane Michael. Life is so short and miracles so few. Having worked in Emergency Medicine for 15 years, I’ve seen a lot of people born and a lot die. While I’m not at all religious, I’m wholly convinced that when one life is extinguished, another is sparked. I’m hoping one of you all’s BFPs is that spark. Hug the ones you love tonight.

29. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@yellowbeach: Major stalker status here (because I've never commented on this thread) but I think we live in the same area! Big hugs to you and yours tonight.

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@mfa_lady: thank you 😘

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: oh good point!! Hopefully someone will start a July board soon... or do we have to request it? I’m definitely feeling more hungry too, and bloated already! 😝

@Sams Mom: ahh checking progesterone will help to see if you’ve ovulated, right?

@yellowbeach: so sorry for your loss

32. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@yellowbeach: so sorry for your loss!

I think my previous tests were just shadows. I tested again this morning and I'm not getting anything. Like I think I see something but I always do cause I have line eyes. I maybe out this cycle. I know I'm only 9 dpo but I was hoping for something right about now. We will see though.

33. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@yellowbeach: Beautifully said. Hugs to you.

@Sams Mom: Good gosh I'm glad your husband is okay. That's terrifying.

@Cyoung: So sorry to hear this.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: LODDs get me every time, my heart breaks a little everytime I see or hear of a funeral for one. My heart goes out to his family, and you for their loss.

@foodiebee: yea. it definitely put life into perspective, and it changes everything a little or a lot. I'm just glad he was the one that made the call to me and not anyone else, or a knock on the door.

@cyoung: it's still pretty early, so you have time. Fingers crossed!

As for me POAS this morning because I'm now accepting that I missed O? and nada. My husband wants me to go have the "CD21" labs done anyways just to see. I am waiting for my doctors nurse to get back with me on when I need to go let the vampires get me.

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m sorry, that’s so sad

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ugh, now I’m doubly frustrated. I decided to stick with the re because it is so much more convenient for me to get to. I had to still go in for a cyst rule out scan (which my ob doesn’t make me do), and just that was $350! I am trying to save money and that seems crazy. I am maybe glad I had the scan though because I had two cysts on the right side, so if they are estrogen feeding then I need to take a month off, but pretty sure my ob could have told me that with the blood work I did with her. Ugh, now I wait for the call to see what to do.

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: That's annoying. It's so hard to tell what tests are really worth it and which are a low chance and maybe a waste of money. I asked my RE today about an ERA, and he laughed and told me to stop looking at the internet so much he's a minimalist which helps the pocketbook.

38. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LAZB: oh no! What a pain in the butt! That seems so expensive for a scan too!!

@yellowbeach: I’m sorry for your loss

@cyoung: argh. 9dpo is SO early!! Wait another day or two if you can.

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Progression pic! Probably about 44 hours apart. 12 dpo today I think.

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@QBbride: yay!!! Nice lines!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee