Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2015 Moms!

1. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Ahh! So many things to respond to!

@2PeasinaPod: I love Calvin/nn Cal! I'm partial bc one of the sweetest guys that plays soccer with my hubby is a Calvin Jr (goes by CJ), and his little boy is Calvin/Cal.
    Henry is really good too! I don't think you have to worry about the nn Hank, I would think you'd have to push that one, it doesn't come to mind to younger generations I wouldn't think (his friends)

@hellobeeboston: Thomas Wilder is fantastic! I love it! Henry would be great too!

@babynumber1: So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope recovery goes quickly for her! I know that added stress is not fun to deal with while pregnant.

@plantains: Yes, I feel like I am in warp speed! I need time to slooooooooooow down! Good for you for taking some time before baby gets here!

2. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@hellobeeboston @plantains @chelsearose: We have been reading big sister books and new baby books for a while now. At first it didn't seem to do anything, but she's really picked up on it lately. We talk about baby brother coming, what does she want to name him (usually - SISTER - ha!), that babies cry a lot to tell us they need something, she says she's going to feed him a bottle (not sure how that will work if I'm successful with BFing again), etc.
    We do have a few friends with newborns, so we've tried to hang out with them a few times recently so she can be around new babies.
    Honestly, I have no idea how the transition will go. DD will be almost 3, so I expect lots of sweetness and quite a bit of sour times too... just trying to roll with it!

3. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@CarrieLouWho: My son will be almost 3 as well (his birthday is in October), so I'm expecting some of the normal 3 year old attitude and issues and hopefully some sweet times too!

4. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

My son will be 3.5 when the baby arrives, but we're not expecting things to be too difficult. He loves babies & little kids, he's excited (actually told me he was sad the other day because he wanted the baby on the outside!), and he knows the basics of how babies operate -- that they cry because they don't have words, that they only drink milk for a while, that they are fragile at first. There will totally be attention competition issues, I expect, but we're not overwhelming him with prep talks; we'd rather deal with the realities of this particular baby as they come up than prep my son for a situation that turns out to not be the case (colic, for example).

5. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@hellobeeboston: LO will turn three a few days after the baby is born. We've been prepping him for a little while now. We moved him into his big boy room over the July 4th holiday and he took well to that. I've also been talking to him every day about how he's going to help me with baby, but he's not potty trained yet. So I think that's going to be my biggest challenge. We're moving him up a class in school and they need to start potty training in that class. I'm afraid it's going to be a lot of change at once and he'll regress by acting out. We'll see though.

Overall, he seems excited about baby. He understands that mommy is going to the hospital and they're going to cut my belly and take baby out and I'll have a big boo-boo for a while. He keeps telling me t hat he wants to see it when I come home and he'll put Planes band-aides on it. So cute. He knows that baby is going in his old crib in his old room and wants to read and sing to baby. I really hope it's a smooth transition!

6. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@2PeasinaPod: @ChelseaRose: @CarrieLouWho: We're all having babies when our LO's turn 3 very shortly thereafter! God save us! hahahaha..

@2PeasinaPod: oh i should start talking about the hospital stay - i haven't done that yet. We've taken him to two of my ultrasounds and he likes seeing "brudder on tv"..... In fact, I need a better thought out plan for when I actually have the baby - i'll probably send DH home with LO instead of him staying overnight with me. how cute is your son with the bandaids on your boo-boo - SO SWEET. yeah, we're not ready AT ALL for potty training so I'm not pushing it. we're already working on transitioning into the bed, doing it slowly, the twin bed is in the room with his crib so we've been giving him a choice of where to sleep - so trying to phase out crib.

7. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@hellobeeboston: Seriously! We definitely need an after delivery thread to keep us all sane! I love that you've taken him to ultrasounds! All of mine are done in the MFM department at our hospital, and they won't allow children.

One nice thing is that we also have a lot of friends with newborns, and he's been around them with me holding them. He knows to be quiet when they're sleeping and to be gentle when looking at them. It helped that he had a baby cousin in March that he absolutely loves.

I went for a heartbeat check today and it's always so nice to hear it. His movements have been less dramatic lately, but I think that's because he doesn't have enough room anymore! I also met the other OB who assisted in the delivery of LO1 today! I switched practices, and it was the first time I met this doc. She asked about why I had a C-section and how it went, and she was like, "I'm pretty sure I assisted with that...it sounds so familiar!" Sure enough...she looked it up and she did assist! I wish she was doing our C-section this time around, but she's on call on Wednesdays, and they won't let me go that early or late. Bummer!

8. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

Was someone going to start a labor and deliver thread or a post partum thread for our month? We are already halfway through August, so it's not unreasonable that some of the babies due earlier in the month might make an appearance in late August (which I'm saying as a November 2012 mom who had a baby in October 2012).

9. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@ChelseaRose: should we just keep using this thread? There isn't a ton of activity anyway so it won't be too hard to lose track?! Exciting to think some Sept babies may be making an appearance soon!!

10. babynumber1

persimmon / 1396 posts

@ChelseaRose: I was just looking for one yesterday. Has anyone gone into labor yet?

@2PeasinaPod: @ChelseaRose: @CarrieLouWho: I didn't realzie that we all had 3 year olds! LO #1 turned 3 in May. Our girls will be 3 years 3 months apart. How is everyone's LO handling the upcoming changes? DD is so much clingier these days and wants Mommy for everything.

I had an ultrasound on Friday and this baby is huge already! The estimate was 6 pounds 5 oz with 4 weeks to go. Thank goodness for a scheduled c section, the Dr is predicting a 9 pound baby.

11. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@ChelseaRose: & @hellobeeboston: I'm good with using this thread too! It really is crazy to think that some of us may deliver in the next few weeks!

@babynumber1: DS is a little more snuggly with me lately, but he's a huge daddy's boy and has a very big daddy preference right now. He won't even let me get him out of the car anymore. Not that I'm complaining that I don't have to lift him out, but it makes me a little sad knowing that these are my last few weeks with him being an only child!

I also had an ultrasound today! Our little guy is measuring right on track. He's 5 lbs., 6 oz. now with the estimate of him being 7 lbs. 6 oz. The tech also saw a bunch of hair which might be the cause of my horrid heartburn

I'm starting to get excited to meet him. He wouldn't show his face today (he never shows his face at any of our ultrasounds), so I'm really curious to see what he'll look like. DH and I are still so mediocre about names. Hoping something hits home or grows on us soon.

12. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

I had my 36 week check-up today. Baby boy is head down (hooray!), but no dilation or effacement yet. Dr said hopefully I'll have some progression next week and then we will likely schedule for an induction when I'm 39 weeks (week of 9/7). I am hoping he will come on his own, but they are afraid to let me go to my due date (9/14) since DD was 9 lbs 3 oz and 2nd babies and boys tend to be bigger.

Overall, I'm feeling good! I have a terrible sinus infection that had me feeling bad all weekend. But I'm on antibiotics now, so hopefully that will knock it out.

Hubby painted baby's room this weekend, so now we can get everything else set up in there. Yay for progress!

Things left to do: Pack hospital bag, pull down baby stuff (swing/bassinet, etc), buy & install carseat, wash bottles/clothes/etc and... PICK A NAME!!!

13. cfmartin

pea / 12 posts

I'm 37w2d and was 1 cm as of last Wednesday. I've been feeling off all day. Really tired and nauseated all day and a tightness in my belly. I think I've had some dull back aches as well. Baby is squirming non stop and it just feels like he's really uncomfortable in there . Maybe I'm just hungry? Any sage wisdom or advice?

14. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

Grr, i just wrote long responses & HelloBee ate it! oh well....

@babynumber1: my son will be 3 a month after this baby arrives! we talk a lot about the new baby and he knows that i have a baby in my belly - but I really don't think he understands the gravity of what's about to happen! My son has also been SUPER clingy to me, especially the last 2-3 months, i swear he gets it on some level and is just trying to be with me before he has to share me

@2PeasinaPod: sorry to hear about the heartburn! yuck! but fun that they could see the hair! i'm also getting really excited to meet this new little man, and can't wait to see what he looks like - i wonder if they'll look like their brothers!

@CarrieLouWho: yay for head down! did they do a check already? my old doc wouldn't start cervical checks until 38 weeks, i'll have to ask this doc - next week I start weekly appointments.

and, @CarrieLouWho: & @2PeasinaPod: we are also back to square one with names we decided we didn't love thomas - we liked thomas wilder together, but not thomas alone kicking' around a few new ideas - i may need to do a hello bee poll to get some ideas.

we have one of four walls painted in the nursery - i think my DH is going to start chipping away at the rest tonight - he didn't buy Non-VOC paint so i don't know if i can help - and it's too hot to open the windows so just AC. i also need to dig out ALL of the baby stuff, find the carseats, my pump, the pack n play with a changer, and probably buy some tiny diapers. SO. MUCH. TO. DO. and so little time, agh! 5 weeks left for me!

@cfmartin: you're getting so close!!! I would make sure to drink a lot of water, rest & put your feet up and see if you feel better. are you feeling cramps at all?

15. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@hellobeeboston: Was your older LO born in October 2012? If so, he's the same age as my little guy. I agree that while my son understands that there's a baby in my belly and that it's his brother, the reality that the baby is joining our family has not set in to him. We do try to talk about how I'm going to be the mom of two boys now and that the baby is joining our family and living in our house just like he does.

I'm not yet at the point of weekly appointments yet. I'm going this week at 34 weeks, so I might be weekly after this. What's the even better is that I'll only have four more weeks of work left! We just got back from our last trip as a family of three. We went out of town for two nights to attend my brother's graduation from a doctoral program. I really wanted to be able to make it and I'm glad that I did. He worked so hard and I really wanted to show my support and celebrate him. Now I need to focus on finishing up the baby's room because I finally got all my baby gear back from my friend who borrowed it. I have plenty of stuff to wash and put away and general organization to do. I've purchased some diapers already that should get us through the beginning. I didn't get too many newborn ones because my last LO was over 8 lbs and didn't wear them for long. I'm assuming that after this one's umbilical cord falls off we can likely move to size 1. I have plenty of those too! We will eventually get him into cloth diapers, but I found that they don't fit well until 10-12 pounds, which was almost 2 months for my last son. Sorry, this is pretty much all ramblings. Can I blame pregnancy brain?

16. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@ChelseaRose: yes! October 2012!!

It's 4:30 in the morning and I'm up had to pee, typical, but having light cramping which is kinda weird. Maybe I should call doc in the morning? I didn't have light cramping like this last time. I should probably drink something but I try not to drink too much before bed so I'm not up peeing. Yeah, that worked out well for me......

17. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@hellobeeboston: that is a little strange! Have some water and lie down- but I'd call if it doesn't go away!

I'm hopeless at keeping up with this thread! I will go back and reply to everyone- but I'm glad you're all doing well! Can't believe how close we're getting!

18. cfmartin

pea / 12 posts

@hellobeeboston I had some cramping and dull aches in my lower back last night but once I fell asleep--nothing. Today I feel normal. it's so hard to tell if aches/cramps are just the way I'm sitting, BH or the real deal. i'm just being impatient and obsessing

19. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@hellobeeboston: How are your cramps this morning? Hopefully, they went away. Not getting up in the middle of the night is impossible for me no matter how much or little I drink. So I figure that I should just drink and get up to pee. Last night, I got up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep. So frustrating.

@cfmartin: Wow! Being on the late side of a September due date makes me forget that there are people with only a few weeks left. Sounds like you're moving along steadily.

@ChelseaRose: Congrats to your brother...that's quite an achievement! We're so behind on getting things out. We're going on vacation on Saturday for a week and then we'll only have 3 weeks left until baby arrives. We need to get so much done before then!

@CarrieLouWho: Hooray for baby being head down. Who knows, maybe he'll decide to make an appearance on his own!

When we went to to doctor yesterday, I told LO that's where we were going, and he said to me, "Oh...you're going to get baby out?" So sweet and innocent. But it makes me think that he is really starting to understand that baby will be here soon!

20. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@hellobeeboston: Hope you're feeling better now!

@2PeasinaPod: thanks. I hope you guys have a good trip. My OB told me that I'm not allowed to travel anymore after this trip, so I'm staying local until this little guys arrives. I also haven't really planned anything at all for the weekends in September because there's no guarantee that we'd be able to make it.

21. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@ChelseaRose: @2PeasinaPod: @cfmartin: @Mrs. Oatmeal: thanks ladies!! The doctors office told me to drink 10oz of water every hour and then call them back in 5 hours, I do think it's helping, the cramping seems to be dying down, still there though, so I will just keeping drinking/peeing!

It's just weird, I didn't drink any less yesterday than any other day. Who knows!

22. plantains

grapefruit / 4671 posts

@babynumber1: This is so funny, my DD will be 3 years and 3 months when this little guy makes his appearance too!

I had a growth scan yesterday, baby is doing great 4lbs and 6oz so around 60th percentile and all looks good.

23. skiles

pea / 5 posts

Hi ladies,
    Sorry I've been completely MIA. While I was in China, my VPN wouldn't let me connect to the HB website at all...so I couldn't read any post let alone post anything myself. bummer.

I'm in NY now with my family. I'm 35 weeks as of yesterday...I've been here for about a month. I've had 3 appointments with an OB here that I like ok...although, I just found out that hubby has some training in Indy (where I had LO#1) in the next few weeks, so we're actually looking into making the drive to Indy (about 11 hrs) and have LO#2 with my old OB who I had a really awesome relationship with. Wouldn't be looking forward to the 11 hrs in a car being so huge, but I would much rather prefer my old OB who I went through my entire first pregnancy with than someone who I have met 3 times....thoughts on whether or not this is just crazy to even think about this plan???!!

I thought I'd respond to these questions to since i've been gone for so long:

How far along: 35 weeks as of yesterday
    Total weight gain: 32lbs :o
    Stretch marks: none yet...praying that they stay away
    Names picked: we like 1 name...and have no other options we like. we're a little behind.
    Nursery theme/progress: nothing (i'm a little stressed about this since with LO#1 we had everything planned and had a gorgeous room for her. i feel like Peanut is just getting the shaft)
    Birth plan: whatever the dr recommends to have a health babe
    Are you taking classes:nope
    How long are you taking off:stay at home mom...so I guess none????
    Baby shower plans:none
    Where did you register (or plan to register):nowhere really...
    Milestones: making it back to the US!
    Struggles: Being pregnant in China...then coming to NY to have the baby only to find out when we got here that hubs was given his 90 days notice that the company was letting him go...so it's been a rollercoaster. Other than that- have a enlarged blood vessel in the left side of my groin that has gotten out of control and I have crazy varicose veins stemming from it. It's quite painful.
    What are you most fearful/concerned about: Whats going to happen after baby. We will plan to stay with my parents until we figure out our lives. sigh.
    What are you most excited about: giving a little brother to LO#1
    What else is going on in your life (non-baby): OMG. what isn't going on is the question...too much. This has been quite the stressful pregnancy on all levels.

ps. Dr says she thinks baby will be big...so I have my 36 week appointment next week and she's scheduled another ultrasound to see how big Peanut is getting and I also have a non stress test (precautionary due to my MTHFR history). I also wonder if i'm at all effaced or dilated (I started early with LO#1 and had to be induced with her at 38 weeks)...because I've been having crazy pelvic pain/pressure and Peanut has been squirming around in there like he has no more room.

24. chanzi

cherry / 233 posts

People keep asking me if I’m ready, and my response is basically, “kind of?” Haha. I set up the co-sleeper and sorted through baby clothes last week, so I think that takes care of the main essentials. Although at 37 weeks here I really need to pack my bag and install the infant carseat! For names, we have a definite girl name but still 2 or 3 boys names being considered. I keep thinking that this baby won’t arrive until my due date or soon after, just like my son—even though I know things could go differently it’s hard not to imagine it being basically the same since that’s the only experience I have to go on!

My first LO turned 2 this week so that was a fun and emotional experience. We have read some big brother books, watched the Daniel Tiger episodes about having a new baby, talked about the baby, etc. He shows some understanding but I’m sure he doesn’t really know what it will be like to actually have the baby come home (just like the rest of us!). I’m definitely expecting some jealousy and possessiveness of mom. We’ve also been working on using the potty but I have been pretty lazy about it since I expect some regression there anyway. Luckily he does seem to like the babies he has been around lately, as well as his new doll. If you have a LO who will be getting a present from the new baby, have you decided on what it is yet? I’m considering a baby doll carrier, a doll stroller, or a sticker book.

I had a second growth scan since I was measuring even smaller than before, but baby is still growing fine and within normal range. They estimated a weight of a little over 7 lbs at birth, so I’m excited to have the baby and see how big he or she really is! (My first also measured small and surprised everyone at 8 lbs 11 oz.) I’ve had swollen feet/ankles/hands lately which is annoying but not the worst. Same with the mild heartburn and needing to pee so much at night. I’ve finally had to start sleeping with a pillow between my knees, but in general I think I’ve been more comfortable this pregnancy than last time (maybe due to being smaller?). I think the 3 am pregnancy insomnia is probably my most irritating issue since it makes me so tired during the day! Oh, and I’m having plenty of braxton hicks contractions now, but they don’t really bother me. Anyone else doing prenatal yoga? I’m now the most pregnant woman in my class! Eek!

25. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Had my 37 week check up today... 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced. Dr is happy with my progression. I've had some pretty bad cramping tonight after the cervical check.
    Current plan is to be checked again next week. If I'm still progressing we may schedule an induction for the week of 9/7 or wait until the week of 9/14 (due date is 9/14). She basically said it was up to us if we want to induce... So now we have to decide.
    Induction Pros - scheduled, would know what to do with DD, might be able to pick a date (lame, but I like numbers)
    Cons - might be more likely to have a c-section, could mean longer labor... I'm sure there's
    more.
    Anyways... Excited to see some progress! Big stuff coming soon for us September mamas!

26. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@CarrieLouWho: wow! 37 weeks already! I hope baby decides to arrive without the induction.

27. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Hey everyone! I thought I would go ahead and add a couple of boards to our September group -
    - Nursery Pics
    - Labor & Delivery (um... we are only 5 days from September!)
    - Postpartum/Mama & Baby chat
    - Due Dates - I just went looking for it and it was a bajillion pages ago. So I updated after going through all of the pages. I'll post here in this chat as an update, but then again in the other board just so it'll be easier to find.

I can't believe it's almost time for some of us to start meeting our babies!!!

28. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Here's the last version of who is due when:

September 2015 Mamas!!!
    September 2: jenm (#1)
    September 3: ehh5000 (#1) , GirlSept2 (#1)
    Septmber 5: cfmartin (#1)
    September 8: mrsrugbee (#2)
    September 10: SunnyFarmMama (#2), chanzi (#2)
    September 11: babynumber1 (#2)
    September 12: busylizzy111 (#1)
    September 14: CarrieLouWho (#2) , elljay (#1)
    September 15: Runnergirl (#1), Sugar.Biscuit (#3)
    September 16: Kiwibee (#1)
    September 17: Ocean girl (#2) , Mrs. Oatmeal (#2) , Seanettle (#2)
    September 19: yessirio (#3)
    September 20: diedraechin (#1)
    September 21: hellobeeboston (#2) , Somebunny (#2)
    September 24: 2PeasinaPod (#2) , skiles (#2)
    September 25: SproutBee (#2), shopaholic (#2)
    September 29: plantains
    September 30: kgbee (#2) , ChelseaRose (#2)

Let me know if I missed anyone, or have anything wrong.

29. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

I count 11 and 3 and one brave

30. Seanettle

pea / 14 posts

We are team pink, thanks for the board update @carrielouwho! It prompted me to get back to posting. Also having cramps/increased contractions and OB said thats really normal for #2, its like we have been primed by #1, but we can still make it to DD even though there are contractions. Have some dilation and thinning because of the activity.

31. babynumber1

persimmon / 1396 posts

@CarrieLouWho: Wow only 3 girls! Thats a crazy number of boys coming our way! We are all so close, I can't believe no one has gone yet.

So exciting!

32. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@CarrieLouWho: thanks for updating! It's almost September! ahhhh....SO. MANY. BOYS!
    @chanzi: happy belated birthday to your son! it must be so exciting to not know what you're having, i couldn't do it.. same here on names - still undecided on a boy name. ugh.

had my check up today - starting weekly appointments now - got tested for group b strep - i hope i'm negative mainly because i'm allergic to so many antibiotics!

33. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

Mine is a girl! Sorry for being Mia.
    Hope you are all doing well

34. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@Seanettle: I'm the same! So many contractions and a bunch of cramping, but the midwife says that it could continue for weeks.

I only have 6 more days of work...I'm so excited! I was going to stick it out until Sept 10, but after getting sent home yesterday with contractions and high blood pressure, Sept 4 is my new finish date. Hoping I'll have a little time to get things together before the baby gets here!
    @hellobeeboston: I started weekly appointments now too...isn't it crazy? I have to do my Group B strep swab tomorrow- hoping its negative. Id rather avoid antibiotics during labour if possible!@CarrieLouWho: exciting!! I wish my midwives checked dilation, etc! They won't check until 40 weeks because they say it only causes stress. But I want to know!!

35. plantains

grapefruit / 4671 posts

@CarrieLouWho: I am now having just one baby and it is a boy!

Still doing fine here. My C-section is scheduled for Sept 30th at 3pm. Eeek. I'm weirdly worried that they will get crazy busy and push me back to Oct 1st. I want my Sept baby dammit!

36. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

Ok - I've been busy updating! We have 12 and 5 !!!

I've definitely had a lot more cramping too this week after my internal check on Monday. My friends are throwing a sprinkle on Saturday so I just want to get through that! Although, everyone keeps telling me it's a full moon... maybe someone in our group will have an early arrival!

@hellobeeboston: I had my GBS test last week and was glad it came back negative so I could avoid the antibiotics. Fingers crossed for you!

@busylizzy111: Yay for a girl!!!

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I am super jealous of having a work cut-off date!!! If nothing happens on it's own, I'm just going to work through 9/11 I think bc I know I'm not going past the middle of the following week. We'll see!

@plantains: I hear you on wanting the September baby! I just want to get to Tuesday so we are out of August. Part of my contemplation on getting scheduled for an induction is having the ability to pick the day baby is born... the only date I'd like to avoid is 9/11, so I don't think I'd pick 9/10. Then of course baby could decide to show up on 9/11 on his own... so many things you can't plan!

37. mrsrugbee

apricot / 347 posts

@CarrieLouWho: thank you for keeping track of us. I know I can't! I'm having a boy BTW.

Also, I know I'm late to the party but is there a FB group made that people wouldn't mind inviting me to? I found MOTN feed solidarity to be really good for my mental health the first time around!

38. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@mrsrugbee: A FB group would be great! @hellobeeboston: and I had our first babies in October 2012 and we still catch up on there! And IG too.
    I know folks are sensitive about sharing personal info on here (I know I try to be) - What's the best way to set it up? I can't remember how our October 2012 group got started...

39. mrsrugbee

apricot / 347 posts

@CarrieLouWho: Lyndzo set up ours and we all PMed her our fb names to invite us to the secret group. I would volunteer to set it up but I feel like I'm not active enough on HB to do it right

40. chanzi

cherry / 233 posts

@hellobeeboston: I didn't realize I was the only one who hasn't found out!

I forgot to mention that my group b strep test results came back positive. I was negative with the last baby so I don't have any experience here and DH was kind of freaking out about it (and saying this is a reason to have the baby in a hospital instead of the birth center). Ugh. Has anyone else dealt with this before? I know it can be very serious if the baby becomes ill, but I thought being positive and getting treatment wasn't a huge deal... I wish I didn't need the antibiotics but I definitely plan on getting them.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee