Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2015 Moms!

1. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@2PeasinaPod: lol it still doesn't fully prepare you for the sleepless nights that having a newborn brings but I can't wait for those Itty-bitty snuggles again.

2. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: Thanks, lady! Nice to be reassured that everything can be okay! I am in awe too LOL!! Two sets of twins?!

3. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@2PeasinaPod: congrats!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@2PeasinaPod: Whaaaa? Oh my gosh, this is SO great! After everything you have been through to get here, I am so happy for you!

5. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@2PeasinaPod: Congrats!

6. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@sera_87: @2PeasinaPod: @ChelseaRose : Congratulations!!!!

7. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@2PeasinaPod: woohoo congrats!!!! I hope everything works out!

8. sera_87

pomegranate / 3604 posts

Awwwwesome. I made GOMI. Thumbs up.

http://getoffmyinternets.net/forums/mommy-bloggers/hellobee/page-181/?p2046346

(Fyi; did not cheat. Also, do *not* believe poster was 'randomly browsing' the exact due date board I managed to post in. Gimme a break here.)

9. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

Hi ladies! Is anyone starting to feel bigger? I am 8 weeks today (first pregnancy), and although I am still fitting in my normal clothes without an issue and I doubt that anyone besides me would notice anything, I am starting to see some changes in my body. It is probably just bloat, but I did not expect to see physical changes so soon. Not minding the bigger boobs, though! Haha

10. mrsrugbee

apricot / 347 posts

@sera_87: Hello fellow QC mama! Welcome! Sounds like GOMI has it out for you!

@ehh5000: I'm feeling HUGE for 7 weeks. Somehow I'm bloated enough to pass for 14. My mom was eyeing my belly the other day and asked me when we're trying for #2!

11. ehh5000

olive / 61 posts

@mrsrugbee: I'm glad I'm not alone! I'll have to whip out the spanx if I'm going to keep this thing under wraps for another month. Too funny about your mom - I told my mom pretty early and she just keeps cautioning me about over-eating. Um, thanks.

@sera_87: I hope that GOMI doesn't take away any of your joy. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

12. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

Ladies, I have to ask... What the heck is GOMI?!

13. 2PeasinaPod

pomelo / 5524 posts

@Somebunny: @simplyfelicity: @busylizzy111: @Charm54: @hellobeeboston: thank you! ❤️ Same to all of you!

@sera_87: Try to focus on things you can control, like your happiness about this LO.

@ehh5000: the bigger boobs are my giveaway. I'm trying to hide them!

14. sera_87

pomegranate / 3604 posts

Uncontrollable hunger is so much fun! Trying to keep the fridge stocked with quick leftovers so I'm not relying too heavily on just carbs. Bleh.

15. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

Hi ladies!! This is my first post here on Hellobee. @mrsrugbee suggested it to me. I was going to wait til after my next appointment, but I thought, why not. We saw the heartbeat, so I feel okay!

EDD: 9/11/15
    How far along: 7 weeks, 1 days
    First child? 1st one!
    First doctor appointment: I'm on my fourth appointment so far. Had a confirmation appt, then two emergency appointments after some bleeding. I have another appt this Monday to see if my subchorionic hematoma has shrunk any. I'm currently on bed rest for the next week and a half.
    Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs, thirst, fatigue, food aversions.
    Who have you told? I told some of the WB girls, and DH, and we told my family this past Wednesday because I need more positive support. We're telling DHs family tomorrow for extra support.

16. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: Holy wow! Twins again!! Congrats!!!
    @mrsrugbee: Hi mrsrugbee!!!!

Congrats to all the September mommies!!!!

17. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: welcome!!! Sorry to hear you are going through some crazy things! Hope they all resolve soon!

18. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@mrscobee: thank you! I go back and forth from super scared, to feeling okay. Not giving up!

19. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

So I had my first appointment yesterday at 8 wks 1 day. There was a baby in there! Measured 8 wks 3 days 175 heart beat!

20. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: Understand! Sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way! The heartbeat is a great sign!

21. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@mrscobee: That's amazing!!! Congrats to you again!! 175 is a great heart rate!!!

22. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: Thanks! I hadn't been having a ton of symptoms and had been worried there was nothing in there! So it was nice that it went well. I of course can find a new set of worries now though I am finding pregnancy to be a very emotional, scary time. Maybe partially b/c this is first child and I just have no clue what to expect?

23. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@mrscobee: That's my issue!! Just general worry seems to be normal for first time moms. You're supposed to be worried. Just don't let it keep you from enjoying this wonderful time!!

Do you want to share an US pic? I love seeing them

24. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: I will try to soon! I have tried to post pics from my phone before and it didn't work! I like seeing them too!!

25. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@mrscobee: Oh yay! Can't wait to see! This is my last one from 6w3d

26. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: Cool!!! Thanks for sharing! Nice little bean

27. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@mrscobee: Thank you

28. Somebunny

cherry / 231 posts

@FreckledFox: congrats and welcome!

29. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@FreckledFox: congrats!!!

@ehh5000: my pants were already a little tight and it got really bad and I was so uncomfortable plus I had to travel for work and I knew flying was going to be awful... So I went and got some new maternity pants. I know I shouldn't at only 6.5 weeks, but I figure I'm going to wear them for the next 8.5 months (or more). I waited soooo long last time to get maternity pants I'm just embracing it this time

30. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@FreckledFox: Congrats!

my meeting with the midwife fell through... she was at a birth, so understandably busy. It was just a bit annoying that her message did not reach me, so I spend 1h sitting there wondering where she was. On the plus side, I met a nice woman who was also waiting for her midwife (who also did not show up, lol) and we had a great talk and I know much more about the different hospitals in my city (it is her second baby)

31. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@CarrieLouWho: yeah. My pants were unbuttoned already this weekend. Not good!! I forgot about the bloat early on.

@busylizzy111: bummer about your appt! When can they see you next??

32. FreckledFox

grape / 78 posts

@Somebunny: @CarrieLouWho: @busylizzy111: Thank you! Glad to be here! I have another US today to check how babe is growing and if the hematoma has shrunk. So nervous!!

33. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@hellobeeboston: I send her an email today... not sure!

34. plantains

grapefruit / 4671 posts

EDD: 9/29/15 by my calculations, I will have to wait util I see my doc for more info
    How far along: no idea, a couple of weeks maybe?
    First child? My second
    First doctor appointment: I can't get in until February 18th!!!!! Gah.
    Any symptoms so far? Thirsty, starving and bloated.
    Who have you told? I told DH who has told the world, my mum and HB.

35. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

@plantains: congrats!

36. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@FreckledFox: sending you well wishes!! Give us an update after your appointment.

37. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@plantains: congrats!!!!

38. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

We had another U/S appointment this morning since we weren't able to see the heartbeat last week. I was on pins and needles, but am excited to say we got to see that little heartbeat
    Based on embryo size, they moved back my date from 9/14 to 9/19 (which makes sense because my cycles are longer, O is later... my first LO was initially 10/3 and was moved to 10/7).
    I am finally starting to feel like I can celebrate a little more and start planning our announcement to our parents!

What are you all planning for announcements? Anything fun?

39. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@plantains: Congrats!!!

40. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@FreckledFox: @plantains: congrats!

Had my first OB appointment today - was kind of freaked out because I started spotting last night. There's definitely a bean in there (yay!) but I'm measuring 6w1d instead of 6w6d like I thought I was. I'm pretty sure of O date since I was charting so I'm wondering why I'm measuring a little behind - anyone have any experience with this?

The midwife also discovered the cause of the spotting - I have a polyp. While it's benign, I'm still worried about it and the midwife and OB think it's best to have it removed eventually. Can't wait. I apparently also have a retroverted uterus - I learned so much about myself today. Ha.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee