Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2016 Bumps

1. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

Almost 30 weeks!

2. tlcbaby

nectarine / 2750 posts

@MrsKoala: Super cute! How did this all feel so far away and now we are down to the final couple months???

3. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

28 weeks. People keep asking me if I'm sure there is just one baby, because I could not possibly be this huge if I'm due at the end of September.

4. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@avivoca: Girl you look great. Don't let the peanut gallery bother you! Everyone has a stupid comment on pregnant bodies and I'm sooooooo over it.

5. skipra

pomegranate / 3350 posts

@avivoca: You look great! Looks like you are only gaining belly so it probably makes it look bigger than if you were gaining everywhere. Just ignore those people!

6. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@MrsKoala: @skipra: It just gets old when that's all you hear. Hardly ever, "You look great!" or "You're glowing!"

It's cool. I know my body looks awesome. I just get tired of the peanut gallery. My pregnant coworker had someone tell her that she must have an 11-pounder in there. I probably would have punched the person.

7. mrsjd

clementine / 777 posts

@avivoca: Agreed that you look awesome! You are all belly. I had someone tell me that I "blew up like a balloon." I just looked at them with disgust and said "Thanks." And then I had my shower last weekend and everyone kept complimenting me on looking like I just had a basketball under my shirt. So people are just cray! I have really reached the point where I love my pregnant body so everyone else can take a long walk.

8. tlcbaby

nectarine / 2750 posts

@avivoca: It's so funny. I know most of these people were pregnant at some point or knew someone who was and there is no way they think pregnant people enjoy hearing that. Oh, well. I try to just assume they don't know what to say and it comes out very, very wrong.

9. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

31w5d. Growth scan next week!

10. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

33w2d

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsKoala: you look so good! Perfect bump!

12. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@LAZB:

13. skipra

pomegranate / 3350 posts

I didn't see any bump day posts so here is mine...almost 34 weeks!

14. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

31 weeks (last Friday). Also, bonus shot of the front because I love my $8 clearance find from Target!

Also, random people on the street keep asking me if it's a boy. I guess I'm carrying like a boy? Whatevs. Two ultrasounds confirmed ladybits, so Imll be surprised if she comes out with a penis.

15. katsupgirl

nectarine / 2280 posts

@skipra: @avivoca: looking good ladies!
    Great deal on the dress!

16. mrsjd

clementine / 777 posts

@avivoca: You look beautiful. I really love that dress. The color and shape is sooooo good on you.

17. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@mrsjd: Thanks! I looooove it. It's so comfortable.

18. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

@avivoca: That dress is beautiful!!!!

19. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

34 weeks tomorrow, can't believe how fast and slow it is going.

20. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

Everyone looks amazing!!!! I'm 32 weeks now and this picture is from this past weekend.

21. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

Lurking and popping in to say how beautiful you all look

22. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

@pregnantbee: aw, thank you!!!!

23. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@pregnantbee: Thank you!

@Periwinkle: You do look amazing!

24. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

@avivoca: thank you so much! As do you! And that purple dress is gorgeous!

25. MrsKoala

cantaloupe / 6869 posts

35+3.

26. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

32w3d. Feeling huge. Waddling. Imm going to start telling people that it's not actually a baby, I just had a really big lunch, one of those burritos that are as big as your head.

27. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

@MrsKoala: @avivoca: Stunning, ladies! Perfect bumps!

28. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

Here I am at 33w3d on our little weekend getaway- it was about 1,000 degrees outside so I didn't feel so guilty doing almost nothing!

29. tlcbaby

nectarine / 2750 posts

@Periwinkle: So cute! Is that dress from Old Navy? I have shorts from there with a print like that.

30. tlcbaby

nectarine / 2750 posts

34 weeks (although now I am almost 36, just need a 35 week picture)! Looking at this, I don't think it looks any lower than usual.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee