Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 moms!

1. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

2. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@lulu22: congrats !

3. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates
    September 7 - Ms.Pineapple (#3)
    September 8 - Banana330 (#2)
    September 14 - StrawberryBee (#2)
    September 15 - YouGotMe (#2)
    September 17 - Lulu22 (#2)
    September 19 - homestylecreations (#2), annem1990 (#1)
    September 21 - babybunnylove
    September 22 - mademoiselle3 (#1) , Mamag511 (#2)
    September 24 - Boopers (#2) , Bibliolove (#1)
    September 27 - Mae (#2), Dolphin (#3), Mrs Cotton Candy (#2)
    September 28 - mommygrace (#3)
    September 30 - Mrs. K (#1), sugarbee (#2)
    October 2 - matador84 (#3)

Appointments
    April 25 - Lulu22 (cardio scan)
    April 26 - Banana330 (Anatomy Scan part2)
    April 27 - Lulu22 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 2 - StrawberryBee (Anatomy Scan)
    May 4 - Bibliolove (Anatomy Scan), Mae (Anatomy Scan)
    May 5 - Mamag511 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 11 -babybunnylove (Anatomy Scan)
    May 13- mademoiselle3 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 17 - Matador84 (Anatomy Scan)

4. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

I just tried posting a pic of our little girl but it didn't work! Will try again now...

My DS keeps pointing at my belly and saying "baby sister" and then pointing at himself and saying "I'm brother"... It's sooooo cute!

5. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@lulu22: That is beyond adorable!!! Congrats on your little girl

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@lulu22: that's so sweet

7. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@lulu22: aw yay! Congrats on your girl!

8. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@lulu22: congrats!!!

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

It's a ! 👯 For us! They still won't say 100% but I got a peak at the screen and she got some good between the legs shots and it definitely looked girl!

10. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates

Appointments
    April 27 - Lulu22 (Anatomy Scan)
    May 2 - StrawberryBee (Anatomy Scan)

11. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

Congrats to the girl moms!!!

12. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@Banana330: congrats on your girl!! And what a relief they were able to get some good shots this time!

13. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@Banana330: Congrats on your little lady!!!! So exciting!

So exciting that so many people are either halfway or almost halfway through already!!

14. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@lulu22: @Banana330: Congrats!! I can't believe we're about half way through

15. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@lulu22 @banana330: congrats on the little girls ladies! That's so exciting!! Another piece of info that helps things feel more real

I have my next scan on May 8 where DH and I will find out the gender. Counting down the days!

16. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Boopers: congrats on baby boy!! So excited for you and I love the name!

@mamag511: so sorry to hear about your car accident but so glad to hear all is ok!!

17. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@Banana330: yay congrats on your girl! Your daughter will love having a sister!

18. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Thanks ladies it feels good to finally know! I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. DH feel the baby kick last night! He said he's already felt this baby more than our first (we had 3 good kicks in a row). I still can't get over how different this pregnancy is in terms of feeling movement. It's so distracting at times.

19. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Banana330: aww that's so amazing and wonderful! I can't wait to feel baby move... still waiting patiently!

20. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs. K: I didn't feel anything last time until after 24 weeks.. but i've heard it's earlier the second time (plus I don't have an anterior placenta)

21. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@Banana330: the difference in having an anterior placenta the first time and now having a posterior placenta is amazing. I feel his movement so strongly already at 18 weeks which is incredible! I hardly felt tiny thumps and bumps at 20-21 weeks last time. My DH even felt a strong kick this week.

22. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Boopers: it's so cool isn't it! I really didn't know what I was missing last time.

23. YouGotMe

apricot / 477 posts

I'm really enjoying all these announcements!! Congrats to everyone!!

24. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

@Mrs. K: I don't feel it regularly yet! Just a few flutters. There was one day where I felt like s/he was active but most days... nada. I'm excited for it... but also I'm trying to enjoy these few weeks of normalcy. I'm finally feeling better stomach-wise... and I know soon the kiddo will not stop moving and will be kicking my bladder and cervix and lungs on the daily lol. Which can be wonderful but also uncomfortable. But these in between days... last bits of normal we'll have for a while

25. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Mae: Hah! That's good to know since this is my first and I have no idea what to expect! I thought I felt a flutter but not sure if it was my imagination. I still can't believe there's another person growing in me. Maybe it will feel more real once I know the gender and feel some movement

Does everyone have a list of names going? What has everyone come up with? Please feel free to share!

26. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@Mrs. K: The movement I feel is by no means consistent yet either. Some days I might feel a few and then none for a few. If I remember with my first, I didn't really feel any movements until 23-24 weeks that I was confident was a kick. Just seeing them at the anatomy scan amazes me how much they are moving but you can't feel it yet!!!

We have started some name idea lists, but still not far along with it. I feel like we are going to have this baby and still be undecided lol!

27. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

@Mrs. K: I just felt for the first time yesterday. I'm sure I felt things previously but I wasn't positive. Now today I'm obsessed! I can feel way more when I lay down. I can also feel little lumps. I'm guessing some sort of limb! DH hasn't felt it yet. Of course as soon as he puts his hand down, baby is still Try laying on your back for a long period. I can't feel a thing when I'm sitting or standing.

28. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

Excited to be almost at the halfway mark! I have also felt quite a bit of movement the past two days (18 weeks). I have had a lot of back pain this go around much, much earlier than with my other two kids and recovering from strep throats has been a doozie! I just cannot seem to get well even after 10 days of antibiotics. Looking forward to the halfway mark!

29. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

So excited for everyone that has anatomy scans this week! Counting down the days until Friday!!

30. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: Good luck today!

31. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: Thank you!!!! I've been feeling movement since late last week, so I haven't been quite as much of a nervous wreck lately as I have been. I think I've been distancing myself from the thread to keep my anxiety at bay.
    It's 9am now and my appointment isn't until 6pm, so I have some waiting to do!

32. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@StrawberryBee: ugh.. that's a long day! It will be great to see the baby and yay for movement. It makes pregnancy feel much more real.

33. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

@Banana330: it really does! I'm also feeling a lot more discomfort "down there." Baby's either sitting low or this is just how a second pregnancy feels ;). Closing on the new house is in less than two weeks. I hope we find out what we're having today (after it's confirmed that everything is ok health wise!) and I can finally tell DD there's a baby in there

34. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

We had our 20wk anatomy scan today. So cool! Baby was pretty uncooperative and curled up in a little ball most of the time. It was adorable. They said everything looked very normal.

I've been super relaxed this whole pregnancy but after seeing it all today, I find myself worrying! Baby was overall measuring 19wks4days. One of the bones (I think humerus?) was measuring 18wks6days. I was assured by both technician and OB that everything was normal, but I find Google too tempting I know there is nothing else to reassure me so I just hope the worry goes away.

I hope everyone's scans this week go well!

35. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@annem1990: congrats on a great scan!! I hope baby is cooperative for my scan. I feel so much movement sometimes, and other times it's quiet.

36. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@annem1990: glad your scan went well!!

@StrawberryBee: Good luck today!

37. StrawberryBee

nectarine / 2530 posts

All went well! It's another girl

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@annem1990: Congrats! I would avoid google if you can

@StrawberryBee: Yay! congrats! Sisters!

39. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Due Dates

Appointments

40. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@StrawberryBee: yay! Congrats!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee