Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2017 POAS

1. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@LabradorLover: I'm 8DPO and BFN today also. I'm still holding out hope because it is way early.

2. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Dr. Pepper: That is what my bestie keeps telling me, too. I am trying to hold out hope but it can be so hard!! I have read MANY boards on here over the past few weeks (a little obsessed you could say) and lots of women have had BFNs 9, 10, 11 or 12dpo and then on the next day they end up getting a BFP! Hoping for both you and I that that is the case!!

3. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@bhbee: I am sorry to hear that you are out. I've been staying off here but popped on to check on you. Fx for the future.

4. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

So AF didn’t show yesterday making me officially 1 day late. My cycles have been clockwork 28 days since I came off BCP 6 months ago. I’m also not sure if my cycle could be longer because I took B6 for the first time this month to try to extend my LP.

I took a Wondo HPT with FMU this morning and see the faintest of second lines but it doesn’t show up too well in pictures (I’ll attach a picture in case anyone sees something). I also took a FRER with the same FMU but that was a stark BFN. Soo I guess I’ll sit around and wait for either AF or a darker second line to appear.

It’s my DH’s birthday today and I was really hoping I could surprise with a BFP! Also WWYD: would you drink at a party with friends tonight?

5. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@sunflowerbee: I do see what you see! It's hard to tell if it's an evap line or not but I would personally not drink tonight if that was my test.

Good luck in the next couple of days!

6. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@Raspberry: Thank you! I just read up on evap lines and it was right outside of the results window so it might be an evap or it could be a second line since in person, the two lines are the same color.

7. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@sunflowerbee: I see it too! How many DPO are you?

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@sunflowerbee: If the FRER was negative I'm inclined to think this is an evap. I would definitely still drink tonight and have fun!

9. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

I'm still getting high readings on the CBFM even though my surge has come and gone according to the Wondfos. Hoping it doesn't keep prompting me to test - at this point I'm just wasting the expensive test sticks! 🙄

In other news, this is the longest TWW ever. My son turns 2 today and DH and I have been looking at his squishy newborn pics and getting nostalgic, which is just stoking my baby fever!

10. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@elljay: I’m 11 DPO today. Usually my LP is only 9 days long so I’m 2 days past my expected AF day today.
    Happy birthday to your son! He and my DH are birthday twins! TWW definitely feel much longer than 2 weeks. How many DPO are you according to Wondfo?

@mrskansas: Yeah, now I’m a bit worried that it might have been an evap. Do you know if testing again in the afternoon or early evening would be a long enough time for the HCG levels to be different from this morning?

11. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@sunflowerbee: It's possible if your urine is really concentrated. I would probably just wait until morning though.

12. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@mrskansas: Ok, thanks so much for the advice!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@sunflowerbee: I also say drink tonight and have fun! If your frer was negative, its definitely not going to hurt anything even if you get a bfp tomorrow. Good luck in the morning!

14. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@sunflowerbee: I'm 5DPO today, so I have a ways to go. Hoping that you see something on the FRER tomorrow! With my son I didn't see anything until 12DPO, and even then it was a super squinty squinter. Agree with PP that you should enjoy some drinks tonight - have fun celebrating with your DH!

15. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@elljay: I would just stop testing! I do think it may keep asking if it misses the surge ...

16. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/21 - sunflowerbee
    9/22 - skinnycow
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi, raspberry
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/28 - patientlywaiting19
    9/29 - elljay
    9/30 - mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird

if it needs any updates just reply! or feel free to copy and update!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@skinnycow: did you test today?

18. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@bhbee: Thank you! I think I am still going to drink tonight and enjoy!

@elljay: Thank you! Best of luck with the rest of your TWW!

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@bhbee: I did - negative but it's still early! And now I can drink on the first day of my vacation

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@skinnycow: have fun!!

21. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@bhbee: yeah, today was my 10th test day and I kept hoping it would go back down to low before then. I think since it's still high it's going to prompt me to test for another 10 days, so I will likely just skip it.

22. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@sunflowerbee: I had a positive on a Wondfo before a positive came up on the FRER, for what it's worth

23. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

Double post - see below!

24. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@Raspberry: @elljay: @mrskansas: @bhbee: @theotherstark: Hey ladies! So I just tested again this morning with a Wondo and a faint but solid line appeared within the testing window!! I found a website to invert the image and I see it in the inverted one too.

I also used the same FMU for a FRER and even though it’s very faint in photos, it appears to be a second line there too!

Do you ladies agree that it’s a ?! Did anyone go to their doctor to confirm with a blood test or do you just schedule your first ultrasound (I think my doctor asks to see you at 8 weeks)? Let me know!

25. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@sunflowerbee: That's positive alright. Congratulations!

I know I would call my doctor pretty early to get a referral to an OB since there's a long wait list for a first appointment. But I'm not sure how it works in your area.

Best wishes!!

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@sunflowerbee: definitely positive congrats! I usually call my doctor after lettting the test get darker for a few days

27. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@sunflowerbee: definitely positive!! Congratulations! I usually wait a couple days after my missed period and then call my dr. It usually depends on the practice whether they have you come in for blood work or just schedule your first Appt.

28. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@Raspberry: @bhbee: @theotherstark: Thank you all! I appreciate you validating what I saw! I just tried calling my doctor’s office but they’re closed over the weekend. I will call first thing on Monday morning and see if they want me to go in for a blood test or schedule my first appointment.

29. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@sunflowerbee: that's a definite ! What a great birthday present for your DH - congrats!!!

30. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@elljay: Thank you! He and I both are overjoyed! I told him his present was just a day late so it had time to darken and be a true lol!

31. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@sunflowerbee: whoa mama!!! congratulations!!!

32. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@sunflowerbee: congrats!!!

33. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: @chypmunk: Thank you, ladies!!

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@sunflowerbee: congrats!!! I def see positive all the way around!!

I poas this morning and SWEAR I saw a very very faint line right away but can't tell if my mind is putting a line where it should be or not. Also trying not to get my hopes up. AF should arrive tomorrow or by Tuesday at the latest and I'm hoping she doesn't!!

Can you ladies see anything? I feel like if I tilt the test just right, I see it but don't see much in the picture.

35. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: I can't tell in the pic. I do think with newer frers you can often see the test line on tests that are actually bfns. But of course it could also be the start of something - hoping af stays away!

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

September POAS

9/22 - skinnycow
    9/24 - labradorlover, dr. pepper
    9/26 - marfi, raspberry
    9/27 - runnergirl
    9/28 - patientlywaiting19
    9/29 - elljay
    9/30 - mrs. oreo

bernieboo navy_mommy
    hocuspocus mamabird
    sunflowerbee

if it needs any updates just reply! or feel free to copy and update!

37. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Got a BFN yesterday on 13 DPIUI. I feel like AF is on it's way so I'm calling myself out. We're gonna be taking October off so I can hopefully have surgery to have my uterine septum removed then we may try another IUI before the end of the year. If that fails or if we don't do another IUI then I will be moving on to IVF in January.

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Marfi: I'm sorry for the bfn. I'm glad you have a chance for a break and plan to move forward even though I know the waiting is hard

39. patientlywaiting19

olive / 53 posts

@sunflowerbee: congratulations!!

I'm about 8DPO and I feel all the symptoms of AF that I usually have every month. Feeling discourage.

40. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@LabradorLover: I can't tell from the pic, but FX that it shows up when you test today!

@Marfi: sorry to hear about the BFN - best wishes that the surgery goes smoothly.

@patientlywaiting19: I'm totally feeling the same way. I literally have sore boobs every single cycle, but was trying to convince myself that maybe this cycle they could be a pregnancy symptom. Hoping for this week to fly by so we can find out for sure soon!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee