Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 Moms!

1. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

Is anyone else having super vivid pregnancy dreams/ nightmares? I’m so tired today from waking up all night to terrible vivid dreams! I hate it!

2. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@MrsBucky: YES!!!! I woke up last night to a crazy dream about a guy a kinda casually dated sophomore year in college! lol I woke up thinking wtf!?!?!?! Why would I be dreaming about *him*!

3. greencraftycello

cherry / 174 posts

@MrsBucky: YES!! Like every single night!

4. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@PurplePumps: @greencraftycello: ughhhhh last night I had TWO doozies! One was about a nuclear attack (thanks, President) and I woke up trying to think of what I would need to pack quickly into the car so we could get the heck out of dodge, and then panicking about traffic. THEN I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl with no mouth, but somehow didn't realize it until the next morning and she couldn't cry or eat. Ugh they were so terrible!

5. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

Well, I got super anxious just before telling my boss/friends and making the announcement pretty much as public as I can without posting on social media.... so I asked my RE if he could order me an ultrasound just for sanity sake. My fears have been eased (for a little bit at least) and I got to see our little boy again!

6. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@PurplePumps: Hi, baby!

7. greencraftycello

cherry / 174 posts

@MrsBucky: Ugh! That is the worst!

Had my 16 week appointment yesterday, no ultrasound, but the heartbeat was good! Doctor said the baby was sitting low (right above my bladder, awesome, haha). Just counting down the time until my 20-week anatomy scan

8. JLC53

cherry / 175 posts

I am just catching up on here!!

We had our anatomy scan yesterday. I have to go back in 2 weeks because they couldn't get everything they needed because of my stubborn boy's position. Everything looks good so far.

I have low Papp-A again... I have been through the drill with this before in my first pregnancy, but it still makes me on edge. Every scan I feel like they are going to tell me something wrong. Takes the fun out of more scans and makes me not even what to go to them.

Glad everyone is doing well!

9. muffinsmuffins

persimmon / 1023 posts

Found out at our follow up ultrasound this morning that we are having another BOY! We are so excited for our son to have a brother

How’s everyone else doing?

10. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@muffinsmuffins: Congratulations! What wonderful news! We have our anatomy scan tomorrow morning and I'm so eager to hear that all is well with our babe, hopefully. However, as this marks the unofficial half way point, I'm also panicking about how little I've thought about what we need to do before this little one arrives

11. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@JLC53: I can't believe we are already to the anatomy scan stage! Congrats on things looking great!

@muffinsmuffins: Yay for brothers! Congrats!!!

@MrsBucky: Wishing you all the best tomorrow! I have mine on Wednesday and also can't wait to have it over with. I have to remind myself that everything has looked great so far.

AFM, I hit the halfway point this weekend. I'm definitely excited!

12. muffinsmuffins

persimmon / 1023 posts

@MrsBucky: oh I feel you on the ‘to do’ list. Time is moving so fast, it’s crazy. We have been doing projects non stop since like February and I swear with events and fun stuff all summer and everything that needs to be done around the house, we will be busy every weekend until the freakin due date! Though we have lived in our house for 2 years and did absolutely nothing until we found out we were pregnant
    Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

13. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@muffinsmuffins: brothers will be great!

Ours is next Thursday, I can't wait to find out, we were team green for DS.

@MrsBucky: Hard to believe it is already the half way point.

14. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

Just finished up. Everything looks normal, and I am so grateful I just feel like sobbing. Damn pregnancy hormones!

15. ruby26

coffee bean / 36 posts

@muffinsmuffins: Aw yay! Brothers! So exciting!!

@crazydoglady: Happy Halfway!

@MrsBucky: Congrats on an uneventful scan! Such a relief to have peace of mind. And now to tackle the to-do list!

My 20w scan is tomorrow (a few days early). Looking forward to seeing a real baby in there, since my last scan was a gummy bear at 8 weeks!

16. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

September Mamas
    9/1--JLC53
    9/3-- muffinsmuffins
    9/6-- emmaNZ
    9/8-- crazydoglady
    9/18-- ruby26
    9/19-- MrsBucky
    9/21--coopsmama TWINS!
    9/23-- BecBeeAtx
    9/24--ALV91711
    9/26-- bluemasonjar , cyntist
    9/30-- PurplePumps
    10/1--greencraftycello

17. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@MrsBucky: Yay for a good scan!

@ruby26: Have fun seeing baby today!

How much movement is everyone feeling? I have felt a tiny bit over the last week. I've been trying to remember how far along I felt more movement with DS but I really can't remember.

So cute, when I get home these days DS gives baby hugs and kisses before me. Yesterday he looked at my stomach and said baby was growing. He's already such a loving brother.

18. muffinsmuffins

persimmon / 1023 posts

@ALV91711: DW started feeling it more a couple weeks ago (18 weeks ish) and now at 21 there’s no mistaking it and I can feel it a lot too. We did find out there is an anterior placenta so movement is more on the sides and ob said it was normal not to feel it until later. I swear I felt it on the outside for weeks before she felt little flutters...which seems like it was not possible but it’s such a distinct feeling!

19. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@ALV91711: Movement wise, not a ton at 18+5. I have two anterior placentas this time, which is disappointing because with my other kids I didn't and I felt them so much more often and stronger. It makes me nervous now and again, but what can you do but trust that everything is ok?

As for us - we found out at 16 weeks at an ultrasound with our MFM that the twins are a boy and a girl! Hooray! We're super excited.

I'm finally feeling a lot better. The constant nausea and throwing up went away finally at 16.5 weeks which was not a moment too soon. Otherwise, just hanging in and super busy. My kids have been keeping me busy! I haven't been able to pop in here often. But I do love seeing everyone's updates when I get the chance.

20. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@coopsmama: Congrats !! Happy the nausea went away. I am finally feeling much better just some discomfort when I eat too much lol

@ALV91711: I have felt a few flutters over the past 2 weeks but am waiting for them to get stronger. I have an anterior placenta as well. I like the reassurance of feeling movement. My next appointment isn't until May 4th for my 20 week anatomy scan.

21. ruby26

coffee bean / 36 posts

@ALV91711: I notice a lot of movement in the morning and at bedtime, and also when I eat/drink. I can feel it on the outside now too and see it sometimes which is fun.

@coopsmama: As a girl in a b/g twin pair, that's so exciting!!! So special!!

AFM, 20w scan went well this morning- baby is growing healthy. I do have placenta previa at this point, but doctor is not concerned and thinks it will resolve itself before birth day. I sure hope so... I don't want a c-section!

22. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

September Mamas
    9/1--JLC53
    9/3-- muffinsmuffins
    9/6-- emmaNZ
    9/8-- crazydoglady
    9/18-- ruby26
    9/19-- MrsBucky
    9/21--coopsmama TWINS!
    9/23-- BecBeeAtx
    9/24--ALV91711
    9/30-- PurplePumps
    10/1--greencraftycello

23. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@ALV91711: I started feeling movement at 17 weeks which was so weird because I didn't start feeling movement until 21 with my son.
    And what a sweet little boy you have!
    @coopsmama: Congrats on the b/g twins! How fun! 💙💗
    @ruby26: Yay for a happy anatomy scan!

24. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

Anatomy scan went great and she's still a girl!

25. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

@crazydoglady: I've read that its very typical to feel movement much earlier after a first pregnancy. Like your body is just more sensitive or knows what to feel for after it's experienced it.

Afm... 17w4d now, and I can't be certain if Ive felt him move. Earlier this week I felt a whole bunch of some strong bubbling or something down low where I think he's sitting for a few seconds, but nothing since.

26. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@muffinsmuffins: I'm just 18w this week, looking forward to more movement in the next couple weeks.

@coopsmama: Glad your nausea has stopped. B/g is exciting.

@Bluemasonjar: My scan is on the 3rd and I'm so excited!

@ruby26: I've mostly felt a bit of movement when I'm lying down. A healthy, growing baby is good.

@crazydoglady: I've heard that second ones can be felt earlier.

@PurplePumps: Hopefully soon you'll start to feel some more movement.

27. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

I finally took a bump shot this morning. 18+3

28. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@ALV91711: your bump is so cute! Sometimes I feel like mine is cute, but mostly I think everyone just assumes I carry a lot of fat on my belly. I'm 19+1 and I'm super over feeling in between!

29. Bluemasonjar

clementine / 920 posts

@MrsBucky: I feel like I am starting to have a more defined bump and am embracing it. Until my co-worker made a comment about forgetting I was pregnant since I'm not showing.... so maybe it doesn't look as much like a pregnancy bump to others yet?

30. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@Bluemasonjar: I hear you. My close friends say it's really obvious, but when I mention it in passing, others act surprised. I think part of it is that I'm large busted, so that hides a tummy pretty well--- which is nice when I'm not pregnant and annoying when I am We are going to a wedding this weekend and I'm preemptively annoyed that everyone is just going to think I'm fat. Hah.

31. BecBeeAtx

pea / 6 posts

Hello! I've loved reading everyone's updates and wanted to chime in. I'm 18w5d with an anterior placenta. I haven't felt any definitive movements, which is disappointing. We found out we are having a girl and are so excited!

Everything looks good after our anatomy scan. I'm feeling ok, but am still having food aversions and never really feeling hungry. I'm ready for my appetite to appear!

Hope everyone is having a great week.

32. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@PurplePumps: @ALV91711: True. It turns out that I have a posterior placenta this time around (I had an anterior with my son.)

33. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@BecBeeAtx: Congrats on the girl and happy anatomy scan!

34. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@ALV91711: Super cute! I love that top.

35. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

September Mamas
    9/1--JLC53
    9/3-- muffinsmuffins
    9/6-- emmaNZ
    9/8-- crazydoglady
    9/18-- ruby26
    9/19-- MrsBucky
    9/21--coopsmama TWINS!
    9/23-- BecBeeAtx
    9/24--ALV91711
    9/30-- PurplePumps
    10/1--greencraftycello

36. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@MrsBucky: Thanks! I received my first unsolicited belly rub today at work. I was kind of shocked but I've decided if she does it again I'm rubbing her belly!!

@Bluemasonjar: Why do people have to make comments like that?!

@BecBeeAtx: Yay for s girl! My appetite has gone down in the last week or two which I find weird but I'm happy to not feeling like I need to eat all the time.

@crazydoglady: Thanks. I need to find some more cute tips like this for the summer.

37. MrsBucky

kiwi / 656 posts

@ALV91711: last time my only two unsolicited/ unasked belly rubs were from my two creepy/obnoxious uncles. I always thought I would say something but in the moment it’s so shocking of course I didn’t, but I wish I had.

38. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

21 weeks! DS saw me taking a pic and gave the baby a kiss for the first time. 😍

39. PurplePumps

pomegranate / 3809 posts

18 week mini bump, hoping it looks more bump and less big lunch soon! Lol

40. greencraftycello

cherry / 174 posts

Does anyone else have food cravings that are completely random and change all the time? My mom apparently craved hotdogs with me, and avocados with my sister, so I was kind of expecting to have one specific thing I was drawn to.

That hasn’t been the case. It seems like every week I want a new, weird and different food. I will crave it until I have it, and then I’m ok again.

So far, I have made Irish soda bread at 9 o’clock at night. I was craving kimchi the other week and we have absolutely no restaurants nearby that have that, so I made my own, fermented it for three days—which felt like the longest three days of my life. This week is black bean burgers.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee