Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Double post

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@yellowbeach: I’d think if whenever you test and the line is even a little bit darker, it’s probably not the trigger!!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Fibromyalgia kicking in 😫 ... my body is achy and I'm starting to feel worn down. Hormones are one of my triggers (usually a strong OV or HEAVY AF will make it worse) so I'm expecting a doozy of an AF when it comes. So. Not. Cool.
    Thinking positively - at least my body is functional and doing what it is supposed to. #HappyThoughtsForFeelingLikeCrud

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: noooo, that sucks! OR it can be strong pregnant hormones moving in? cause we both need to get pregnant this month.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm not betting on a BFP from me, but I would LOVE one. If I knew my Fibro flare was due to an up-and-coming BFP, I'd let myself feel like crap and love every minute of it! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Seriously, keeping those fingers, toes, and legs crossed for you!

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ugh finally back in VA but started feeling achy on the plane like I was going to spike a fever. It’s 100.26F right now. Just took a gram of Tylenol and hoping to god this doesn’t bake our little embie πŸ˜”

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Thank you for the warm welcome back ladies I have a good feeling we will be seeing a lot of BFP’s in September. I’m sending positive thoughts and vibes to all of you!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Hope you are feeling better this morning! πŸ€’ F'x 🀞 that embryonic Yellowbeach won't turn out baked (or scrambled from all the quick air travel. J/j) ... Baby beach will be fine! πŸ’—πŸ˜‰ Bet you have a resilient eggie. #TeamYellowbeachBFP

@Jessiemuller88: Sending good thoughts and vibes back your way. βœ¨πŸ’œ

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

11 Dpo. My fibro is acting up. Very light cramps. Bloated. Still, no breast pain. Mild stuffy nose (allergies). Pililani 🐢 wants nothing to do with me, so I can't be pregnant.

Weird temping issue today - took my BBT but 15 seconds in, the thermometer beeped with a reading of 98.16. It is supposed to be a 2 minute read thermometer. I gently shook it then took a second read at 2 minutes: 98.22. Tried for a third: 98.19. Marked my BBT on FF as 98.20. I give up. I'm down a few point degrees no matter the reading.

I need all the baby dust, fingers crossed (toes & eyes count, too!), good thoughts, and prayers (if anyone does) or spells/charms (*a close friend from HS who happens to be a Wiccan has Endo and one ovary but had NO problem having 4 kids - she credits her religion and lifestyle) that you ladies can spare to share that this cycle is a BFP sticky bean. TTC is wearing me thin. #KeepingPositiveNoBoobyPainIsGood
    #PositivityIsKnowingThingsCouldAlwaysBeWorseAndBeingGratefulForWhatYouDOHaveAtThatMoment

10. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I wouldn’t trust that thermometer. Time to AmazonPrime yourself a new one.

My temp is definitely better this morning than last night but I still logged it as illness. Curious what my RE has to say about fever during the 2WW.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I REALLY want a tempdrop but DH is against me purchasing one bc he says it would be my luck I'd spend the $150+ and I'd fall pregnant ... then, I'd return it and we'd miscarry. (I also haven't found any discounted or second hand.) He is usually crazy-optimistic; however, he knows the irony of how our TTC cycles have run. πŸ˜«πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I'm glad your temp is better this morning. I'd be curious to know what your RE has to say as well. πŸ™‚

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

13. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: Ahh, you don't know much I'm wishing it's a BFP for you!! Sending a prayer your way and overall positive vibes.

@yellowbeach: Hope you feel better today. Also praying your embryo is safe in there and that you knock this fever really fast.

Prayers and good thoughts all around on this board. I still have a long ways to go this cycle but can't wait to see some BFPs from the mommas further along in the cycles.

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Your chart still looks great so fingers crossed!

@yellowbeach: I have no advice on the fever but hopefully it has no effect. It does make your chart look a little crazy!

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

My temp is about the same today. I'm feeling a little crampy/gassy this morning which could be a PMS symptom. AF is due Sunday so I'll likely start spotting in the next day or so if I'm not pregnant...

16. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@skinnycow: Your chart looks so promising. It'd be a long 24-48 hours getting through the next couple of days if it were me. Sending you all the baby dust!

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Thank you, @SuppernovaJ: ! πŸ™πŸ’— I need those in spades ♠️.

@Skinnycow: Thank you. Your chart is holding strong ... I love that staircase pattern! Fingers crossed 🀞 a BFP is in your future and AF doesn't find you. πŸ’œ

18. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Kaohinani: You might have had it last cycle too (with the unspeakable), but do you always get a dip around 7 dpo on all charts? With my pregnancies I got that very obvious implantation dip at 7-8 dpo... Not sure if that's standard for you. But your chart looks really good... I'd love to see that *green* line on your chart in the next day or so!

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SupernovaJ: No, Ma'am. See affixed chart with both cycles combined. I have had triphasic cycles with both DD and DS; HOWEVER, I have also had them when I was not pregnant AND I have been pregnant with charts that were not triphasic. 🀨 It's a crapshoot. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Right now, I'm using Pililani as my best indicator... and she hasn't been lounging all over my stomach guarding it, so I assume that AF will be on it's way. 😫

20. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Kaohinani: That's really cool that Pililani does that! Now that I think about it my dog, Kaisley, did that during my last pregnancy. She would always want to lay directly across my tummy, like she was guarding it or something. I just thought that maybe I was neglecting her cuddles or something. But after reading this I started looking over articles and it's pretty neat what our fur babies can sense.

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: my tuxedo kitty 🐱 was all over me when I was pregnant with DD. I assume they can smell the hormones. But it’s a real thing!

22. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Sorry I've been so silent, I just can't keep up with you all this month! But know I've been checking in from time to time, and have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed for everyone! I know nothing about temp charts, but @Kaohinani: @skinnycow: @yellowbeach: those all look good to my untrained eye.

As for me, I'm still impatiently waiting to ov (hopefully this weekend), and DH has been making sure we dtd at least daily, "for the baby."

23. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: @yellowbeach: @cstanton13: I'm so jealous. Our two dogs (including one that DH half-heartedly trained for competitive sniffing) have been totally indifferent with both pregnancies.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cstanton13: It is a really cool phenomenon. Pililani predicted I was pregnant with DS, as well as, "the thing that shan't be named." My old poodle, Chanel, as well as a friend's cat, predicted the pregnancy with DD. Animals are, indeed, amazing! πŸΆπŸ©πŸ•πŸ±πŸˆπŸ°πŸ§πŸ¦Ž

@Yellowbeach: Behavioral examinations have confirmed that it is due to their heightened sense of smell, as well as, ability to gauge our demeanors (a woman who may be pregnant may not be feeling well and may act "off"), and pack mentality to take care of each other. It is amazing how intuitive other species can be of each other and other species while humans can (sometimes) be so ignorant of each other. #Waiting4Pili2TellMeIfABFPisInMyFuture πŸ˜‚

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you! πŸ™πŸ’œ
    Sometimes, indifference from pets can be better than intrusiveness... When I was pregnant with DS, Pili would follow me into the bathroom and never let me out of her sight! πŸ˜‚ It was cute at first, but it got to be a bit much by month 6 or 7.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

My case in point: I sat down on the couch and Pili wandered over ... Probably just to sit on the Eddie Bauer blanket near me. πŸ˜‚ THIS (and resting in the crook of my leg at night) is the closest she will get to cuddling me this cycle. πŸ€”

* the blur of orange is my shirt; the black is part of workout legging ... you can gauge her lack of proximity. 😫

27. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Cute! My dog has been alllll in my space when I've been sleeping this week so maybe that's a good sign.

28. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Oh, I hope the puppy pregnancy phenomenon holds true for you!!! F'x 🀞 🐢

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Remington would not let me out of his sight while pregnant! Like even when I took showers he figured out how to push open the sliding shower door and would grab my hand and try to pull me to safety? He was a hot mess Now that he has ditched me for my spawn, I wonder if he'll indicate another pregnancy for me.

30. cstanton13

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Kaohinani: Every time my Kaisley Bug does anything... like last night I was laying on the couch and she jumped up on my lap and started "digging and nesting" right on my stomach. She then plopped down and laid there while I was watching TV. With all her scratching and digging (she never does that) I was getting really annoyed lol... I go, "could it be?" then I was like "Courtney, you don't ovulate (or suppose to) until tomorrow you can not be pregnant" It was fun to think that way though haha

@skinnycow: fingers crossed AND TOES for you! I hope its your month

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ€” He was afraid you'd slip in the shower? 🐢 πŸ›πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚ I bet he knew you had his "best buddy" in there! πŸ˜‰

32. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

So my RE just wrote back and fever can only potentially harm the embie if it’s over 103F. Phew. I’m just going to keep on the Tylenol and fluids and do my best to exercise some self control and not test today or tomorrow.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@cstanton13: She is "prepping" (tenderizing?) your uterus and keeping it warm for the perfect ovum. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Wow, that's great to know. (I thought it was a 105Β°!) You are one lucky-ducky, lady! 🀞🀞🀞 #TeamYellowbeachBFP πŸ’œ

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@yellowbeach: That's great news!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Lord only knows with that dog, he's almost 4 so he's calmed down a lot, but sometimes he is nuttier than a squirrels lunchbox.

So my temps dropped again today... Not like 96.xx, but dropped noticeably from yesterday.

37. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Cute! And you're right, I should be careful what I wish for. Our super sniffer, Finn, is an 80lb lab, so obsessive snuggling could get old quickly.

@skinnycow: Sounds like a sign to me.

@Sams Mom: Poor pup! Hopefully no matter what happens he's a little more mellow this time.

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: That's such good news! Fingers crossed for you and your embryo

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: yay that you're under the limit! hope you get to feeling better.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Luna (our 47-lb, 9-mos-old Lab-pit mix) is like that. She is S-L-O-W-L-Y calming. Still a hyper-spazoid, nippy with fingers, eager to play, and has springs in her legs, but is so sweet, affectionate, and really "tries" to please. I wonder how she will respond when/if I do get pregnant beyond 4/5 weeks and how she will deal with a baby. She is great with DS (3.5) even though she is a bit rough. He is sturdy. πŸ˜‚

I don't think the temps are you. I think you are having electronic issues with your thermometer. I had issues this morning as well. I really want to get a tempdrop (badgermom told me about it) but hubby is on the fence.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee