Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: She is already out. She has been ill for over a week then her temps dropped and spotting set in. I felt so bad.

2. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no - I must have missed that post sorry!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: You've been the only salvation of the month. We've been dying off like flies! (Which I hope no one takes offensively as it is absolutely meant to be humorous as I count myself as one of those "flies")

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Your date was today - did you actually POAS or just move on once the temp drop happened?

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I had taken a FRER right after I took my temperature. It was super blank. You wrote me this morning after I wrote my mini novella ALL about it.

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: As Kaohinani said, I'm out. It's already cd 3 of the new cycle today. Only around 11 days to OV. yay.

But I was so happy to see your squinter, congratulations!

On a different note, are all of you guys safe? That storm doesn't look good at all.

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

13 DPO - I don't know what is going on. Temp is back up (98.29°) from 98.04°. I had a glass of Merlot last night but that wouldn't have raised it [artificially] THAT high. Took my FRER yesterday and BFN so I think I'm just going to wait it out and see if AF does come.
    I wonder if there is any hope?
    Besides, internet fodder, does anyone actually get a BFP after a BFN at 12 dpo? Statistically, what would my chances be?

#NoAFfeelingsThisMorn #WeirdBBT
    #TEMPDROPshouldArriveByTues

@Sams Mom: @Skinnycow: @SupernovaJ: @Starlitsky: @Jessiemuller88: @MrsDynamiteGal: @Berly:
    @Paranundrum: @QBBride: @Magnolia:
    @Cstanton: @LazB:
    What to make of this? Fluke temp?

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: You read (sound) as though you are feeling better ... At least, I hope you are. My family is south of the storm. The worst we will be getting is some residual rain/downpours from it in the next day or two.

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Ugh I really think my line is lighter this morning. Someone is trying to mess with my head. I confirmed with my RE yesterday that trigger shot is long gone. 🧐

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: It looks the same to me. It is still there, though! That is good! Perhaps, it will be darker tonight or tomorrow morning. When do you go in for betas?

11. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Tuesday afternoon. I work today and tomorrow, so just going to try and focus on work and power through the weekend. I know line progression can be subtle this early on, but it’s hard not to think about the alternatives, too.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for you ... eyes have been crossed for Sam's Mom 😉. Hoping for the best betas possible.

13. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: looks the same to me, too. When I was going through the diagnostic process for my ectopic the doctor told me it can be perfectly normal for the level to rise slowly when it’s very early, and that was like a week after I was supposed to get my period so don’t worry too much yet.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

September 2018 POAS

Hypatia: 9/2
    Umberto: 9/2
    Mrs. Toad: 9/3
    2Mamakrewe: 9/4
    Starlitsky: 9/5
    Kaohinani: 9/14 , 9/18
    Yellowbeach: 9/15
    Skinnycow: 9/15
    Paranundrum: 9/15
    Berly: 9/17
    Qbbride: 9/18
    Mrsdynamitegal: 9/19
    Patientlywaiting19: 9/20
    Magnolia: 9/20
    Supernovaj: 9/21
    Cstanton13: 9/27
    Sams mom: 9/28
    Jessiemuller88: 9/28
    Umberto: 9/29
    Karenbme: 9/29
    LAZB: TBD

Best of luck to everyone this month!

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

So I know Ov tests are supposed to be weaker in the morning, but I couldn’t resist because I had an almost positive yesterday... looks pretty positive to me... 🤞

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: WOW! That is super positive... go have some morning BD-ing, stat!!! 🙈🙉🙊😯😉

17. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@yellowbeach: I see a line in the 2nd picture as well! I’m hoping Tuesday comes quickly for you

18. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Kaohinani: last cycle I went wild with internet fodder about getting late BFPs and there are a lot of stories out there. Maybe yesterday’s drop was the fluke?

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: Thank you. I'm hoping ... this cycle has me all over the place mentally and emotionally. 🤔 Thank goodness I haven't been seriously invested because I'd be a wreck with no real symptoms, awesome temps, and BFNs. Conflicting data makes me loony! 🤪😂

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: It is totally possible! I didn't get a positive until 13 dpo with my last pregnancy.

@yellowbeach: It looks the same to me also. Fingers crossed for you!

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: That is awesome! 💙 Did you test up until your BFP?, Or just test on, say, 9 dpo, 11 dpo, then 13 dpo? I'm finding, in much of the data, either women just tested late (* after 12 dpo when AF was due) OR followed an every other day testing pattern and "may" have tested BFP at 12 dpo. Super curious.

P.S. Oh, NO! 😫 You can't be out! I'm sorry. 😕

22. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I'm out. BFN and spotting is picking up.

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I tested every day starting at 8 dpo! I thought for sure I was out after getting a negative at 12 dpo.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: You give me hope. 😉 I'm going to wait until 16 dpo. If AF hasn't already come and, if temps are good, I'm pulling out another HPT.

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@skinnycow: Oh no! Your chart looked so good. I'm sorry.

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Kaohinani: yay glad your tenp went back up!!! I think if you had anlate implanter, a BFP is definitely still possible! I have everything crossed for you!

@yellowbeach: your line from today looks the same to me. Considering your hcg doubles every 48 hours, I think it’s totally OK! I bet it will be noticeably darker tomorrow.

@skinnycow: I’m sorry you’re out

@karenbme: woohoo! Get BDing!!! You probably caught the very start of the surge this morning! 💃

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@QBbride: Thank you! That is what I'm hoping. So weird I had such a drastic dip on 7 dpo, though. If I did implant then, I'd either have to have had very little hcg in my system and be a slow riser (closer to doubling ever 72 hours) OR implanted later and the dip was only a hormonal shift. IDK *shrugs* Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst. 🙂

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: yesterday’s test is dry, I bet that’s why it looks a little darker. So hard with the early tests!

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I think you've still got a chance! How does pilani feel about you?

@yellowbeach: they look the same to me, if you test again tomorrow it will probably be a little darker since you'll have the chance to double since yesterday.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Pili slept in the crook of my leg last night (as usual) and WAS cuddling with me after I returned from teaching and as we watched Shrek with the kids ... that was until I got up to get drinks for everyone and DH grabbed her (and JUST dozed off). H#ll, I can't "read" this dog anymore. 😫 She is an equal opportunity snuggler!!! 😂

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sam's Mom: IDK, we may OR may not have a winner. That and I had to take 90 min nap today. Either my Fibro is kicking my butt or something is up. IDK what to think at this point. Just going to wait things out.

See affixed pics.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: the PPT (puppy pregnancy test) might be onto something! Time will only tell, but I'm feeling optimistic!

33. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Kaohinani: your dog is absolutely precious

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: oooooooo, I agree with @Sams Mom: the ppt may be on to something!

Afm, I’ve been having light spotting for like 5 days, and keep thinking af is coming, but nothing, so annoying! Let’s gwt this show on the road!

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Guys I'm so afraid to test again in the morning

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: I totally get that, the anticipation in early pregnancy is awful! Know that we will all be rooting for you!

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: I can empathize and sympathize. I feel the same fear every POAS day except, I know for a fact, this is 100x more anxiety-inducing. The early days of being pregnant (especially after having had a previous loss) are immensely stressful. I think for you, being a medical professional, it must be even more difficult. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and that I don't think that I can cross my fingers any tighter for you to have a beautiful, sticky STRONG BFP. 💗

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: Thank you. I'm hoping so. If I can stave off AF and my temps stay up, I may retest on 16 dpo. Pili has been an elusive read as of late so IDK. 🤔😂

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: the waiting to be able to start trying or at least have the option to start trying is torturous!

@yellowbeach: maybe you can do Kaohinani's Schrodinger's cat and hold out a couple days if that will relax you some... Or test again in the morning if it will put you at ease; either way we're here for you and have everything crossed that this is a sticky one.

40. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: Thank you. 🐶 She is a Patterdale Terrier. I believe she is also part cat because she sleeps (and cuddles) the majority of the day. 😂

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee