Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@californiadreams: Maybe so!! Exciting! Next week can't come soon enough. I want to know NOW!!

2. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

So I now have full on spotting and it's more red than anything. If I wasn't TTC, I'd assume this was my period as it doesn't usually get heavy till the second day. And I am on CD26 which I have gotten AF on before -just the past few months it has been CD29-30. So I don't know what to think. Guess I have to wait and see.

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@californiadreams: hmmm..I'm
    Not sure what it could be. Is it a lot? Are you posotive of when you pvulated? It would seem strange to get AF so early, you are only 5-6dpo right?

4. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@californiadreams: Hmm. Idk what it could be either.

Had some brown spotting this morning. Weird. I didn't have any bleeding or spotting in my TWW with my first pregnancy.

5. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@californiadreams: @Danizaur: hm I think implantation spitting is supposed to be very light and scant but who knows! FX that's what it was for you guys.

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: when are you testing?

7. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@BandDmommy: AF is due 2/8 but I'm going to test 2/6 unless I cave earlier.

8. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

9dpo here. My temp dropped to just a hair under the cover line this morning. Is it too late for an implantation dip? I'm pretty sure of when I ovulated. I've never had a dip this big before AF, often my temp doesn't drop off until the day it starts or occasionally the morning after. If it's dropping in preparation for AF, it is way early (I usually have 14-15 day luteal phases, occasionally 13 but never shorter.). Now I don't know what to think! I felt totally normal and not pregnant until about 7dpo, then the last two days I've just felt funny. Nothing very specific and probably nothing I'd notice if I weren't looking, but occasional mild cramps, some weird fluttering feelings, and a general sense of things down in that region that I don't usually have (I'm not one to ever feel ovulation). Arg! So another question, I was tempted to test this morning but if this is an implantation dip, I probably shouldn't bother until at least tomorrow, right?

9. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@2farmmoms: I think most implantation dips are seen from 6-10dpo, so right in that time frame! I had one with my first LO at 8dpo. Sounds promising to me, but drops can also happen in non BFP cycles too....hoping that's not the case for you! You could probably test in 2 days, I think it takes 2-3 days for enough hcg to get into your system, but it all depends on the sensitivity of the test you are using too. This cycle I'm pretty sure I implanted on 8dpo due to some strong pinches/twinges, and I got a faint positive at 9dpo, but that was with a very sensitive 10miu test. The wondfo on that day was negative. The following day on 10dpo, the wondfo was positive and darker.

10. Mrs. Turtle

@NovBaby1112: thanks! I know it's possible the dip could be nothing, it's just so much more noticeable because I've been temping vaginally so my temps have been so much more stable. Even with the ups and downs I had with oral temping, I never had a drop to the cover line until at least the day AF started. Trying not to get excited yet. I've had good feelings about this cycle all along but I'm going to try to wait till Sunday at least to test. All I have in the house are wondfos.

11. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

So today my babysitter asked if we were planning on having another anytime soon. She did it in the nicest possible way. Basically, someone contacted her (having a baby in March) to watch their baby, but she doesn't want to take an infant if we might have one soon. The conversation wasn't nearly as awkward as it could have been, but ugh, just hard to say "We're trying as hard as we can. Hopefully soon!" to someone, especially not someone I'm very close to.

I've really avoided a lot of people in real life knowing that we're TTC, so this makes the fact that we've been trying since June start feel like so long ago.

OK, end rant. Trying to stay positive and hope that a BFP is just around the corner.

12. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

@Danizaur: thanks! Good luck to you too!
    @JennyG: awe, that's rough Hope this is the month for you!

13. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

just a quick update....i got AF, it was not spotting, just AF 2 days early. which might be in line with that fact that i got my positive OPK 2 days earlier than last month. and here i thought i might have a longer LP. I finished breastfeeding on Jan. 14, so perhaps next cycle i will have more luck.

roll me over to March! If i get a positive OPK sooner rather later and decide to test at the end of February, i will let you know! and i will keep popping in to see how everyone else is doing!

14. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Danizaur: not to be an enabler... But if you had implantation bleeding you should get positive HPT if you tested this weekend... Just saying

15. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@BandDmommy: Lol very enabling!! I'm hesitant to test...if I cave I'll wait until tomorrow at least. I'll be 7dpo.

16. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@2farmmoms: goodluck if you end up testing today!

@Danizaur: goodluck! Sounds promising...I would try to wait until at least 8/9dpo...7dpo is very early but I know how it feels itching to test!

@californiadreams: bummer, I'm sorry! Hopefully this next cycle will be it for you month at you are done BFing

17. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@NovBaby1112: I want to do it with FMU and with DH here. He goes to work at 4am during the week so it makes it hard. I might try tomorrow because I have a few tests. If it's negative tomorrow then I'm going to wait until Wednesday at least.

18. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@californiadreams: sorry I hope weaning does the trick for you!!@2farmmoms: with vagunal temping did you notice that your O date matched up to what it was when you were orally temping? And your temps were just more stable? Maybe I should start doing that for next cycle...

19. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Danizaur: good luck if you test tomorrow! When did you get a bfp with lo1?

20. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@hilsy85: At 10dpo...but I got an immediate positive on a digi. I was only guessing at O then, no OPKs or temping, so I think I may have ovulated earlier than I thought.

21. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Danizaur: ah ok...well Good luck either way

22. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@hilsy85: Thank you! We'll see how it goes. If I have a shot of getting out of the TWW early then I'll try it. Haha!

I continued to have light brown spotting when I wiped all day yesterday but it stopped before I went to bed and nothing today. I can only think that it's implantation bleeding although it seems early for it. Or a fluke.

23. Mrs. Turtle

@NovBaby1112: thank you! I'm feeling more skeptical today as my temp is back over the cover line but not by much. If this is an early drop before AF I'm really bummed because my temp has never dropped until at least 13dpo. Arg. We will see. I might test just to get it out of my system, but not feeling so hopeful anymore.

24. Mrs. Turtle

@hilsy85: yes, my o date seems to match what it's been most months, between CD 14-17. However, it was MUCH easier to see the shift with vaginal temping. With oral I was never sure it was actually a shift because there was so much up and down. Of course now I'm having this drop, so now I'm much more stressed because I actually can see every little change.

25. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Ugh, why does my temp keep dropping?? Before my loss I had a 12 day LP and my cycles have been screwed up ever since. Do my temps look low to you? Be honest. My only hope is that since I went to bed 2 hour later, my temp today is artificially low. I took it after 6 hours of sleep instead of my normal 8....

26. Mrs. Turtle

Well I caved. BFN at 10dpo. Feeling awfully discouraged. I know it's early still but with my two day temp drop I'm very worried my LP is going to be super short this month. I really thought this was our month. Every other cycle I've just known I wasn't pregnant but this one felt so different. Argh.

27. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@2farmmoms: Hopefully it's just too early. FX for you!

28. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@2FarmMoms: I def. think it's still early! Questions about vaginal temping, do you feel like your temps are higher in general, compared to your oral temps?

29. Mrs. Turtle

@DesertDreams88: Thanks! I'm sure hoping it's just early. About the temping, yes definitely higher now than with oral temping. I'd say between .5-1 degree higher overall.

30. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@DesertDreams88: your temps don't look too low to me. Typically mine are in the 97.3 range pre O and 98.0 range post O, and yours are similar to that. Not sure why it keeps dropping, but keeping my fingers crossed for you that it shoots up!

@2farmmoms: don't count yourself out yet, 10dpo is still early and if you implanted at 9dpo, it'll take a few days!

31. Mrs. Turtle

@NovBaby1112: Thanks! What do you think about the two day (so far) dip? It was back above the cover line today but not by much.

32. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@DesertDreams88: I don't necessarily think they're low--they're still above the cover line which is what counts.

@2farmmoms: I hope that you just tested too early and you get a BFP in a day or two!!

33. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Lots of symptoms keep showing up. Definitely going to test tomorrow morning with FMU.

34. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Danizaur: Best of luck, rooting for you!

@NovBaby1112 & @hilsy85: Thanks for your thoughts on my temps.... hopefully tomorrow will be higher I'm probably going to cave and test early on a cheapie tomorrow (9DPO) bc early BFNs don't bother too much, and I just want to see. if maybe....

35. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Danizaur: I have a good feeling! Going to watch this thread in the morning.

36. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I'm sitting here laying in bed and I can't decide if I want to test or not. I'm having some symptoms but I'm scared it will be negative since I'm only 9 dpo! Talk me down!!

37. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@jodyblair: test!

38. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@jodyblair: haha do you have cheapies?? I say test if you do, but I wouldn't waste an FRER! Gl!!

@DesertDreams88: goodluck testing today!! Rooting so hard for you!

39. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Definitely BFN this morning. That's okay. It's still early. I'm going to try and hold out til Friday...but definitely no earlier than Wednesday.

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@DesertDreams88:

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee