<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
>

<channel>
<title>Hellobee Boards Topic: 1/2 price Avent Double electric pump!</title>
<link>https://boards.hellobee.com/</link>
<description>Pregnancy, Baby and Parenting blog, by Hellobee</description>
<language>en</language>
<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:25:57 +0000</pubDate>

<item>
<title>Mrsbells on "1/2 price Avent Double electric pump!"</title>
<link>https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/12-price-avent-double-electric-pumo#post-505365</link>
<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:30:01 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>Mrsbells</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">505365@https://boards.hellobee.com/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;@zippylef: Got it!  I also used their bottles but LO wasnt a bit fan
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>
<item>
<title>loveisstrange on "1/2 price Avent Double electric pump!"</title>
<link>https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/12-price-avent-double-electric-pumo#post-505325</link>
<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:14:38 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>loveisstrange</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">505325@https://boards.hellobee.com/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;@Mrsbells:  I used the bottles when C was a newborn, but not the pump. I just saw the deal and thought I'd share!
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>
<item>
<title>Mrsbells on "1/2 price Avent Double electric pump!"</title>
<link>https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/12-price-avent-double-electric-pumo#post-505321</link>
<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:13:25 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>Mrsbells</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">505321@https://boards.hellobee.com/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;@zippylef: wow good deal. Do you use avent? Is it good?
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>
<item>
<title>loveisstrange on "1/2 price Avent Double electric pump!"</title>
<link>https://boards.hellobee.com/topic/12-price-avent-double-electric-pumo#post-505314</link>
<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:11:52 +0000</pubDate>
<dc:creator>loveisstrange</dc:creator>
<guid isPermaLink="false">505314@https://boards.hellobee.com/</guid>
<description>&#60;p&#62;&#60;a href=&#34;http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HFQOLS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&#38;#038;tag=toppopblo-20&#38;#038;linkCode=as2&#38;#038;camp=1789&#38;#038;creative=390957&#38;#038;creativeASIN=B004HFQOLS&#34; rel=&#34;nofollow&#34;&#62;http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HFQOLS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&#38;#038;tag=toppopblo-20&#38;#038;linkCode=as2&#38;#038;camp=1789&#38;#038;creative=390957&#38;#038;creativeASIN=B004HFQOLS&#60;/a&#62;&#60;/p&#62;
&#60;p&#62;Amazon has the double Avent pump for $99.99 right now, normally $199.99!
&#60;/p&#62;</description>
</item>

</channel>
</rss>
