Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

75% of women do this everyday

1. Foodnerd81

wonderful cherry / 21504 posts

I call BS too. How about 75% of women in a new relationship (6 months or less)? Back then MAYBE I tried to match when I could, but even then it's just not practical to have bras to match your underwear.

2. Ra

honeydew / 7586 posts

Never!

3. Andrea

GOLD / wonderful coffee bean / 18478 posts

Yeah that is BS. I used to match, but then I stopped for some reason....

4. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@MaisyMay: So true - if both socks are the same colour, I'm having a good day.

5. chopsuey

hostess / wonderful honeydew / 32460 posts

I've never matched in my life!

6. cheesetomywhine

pear / 1586 posts

I never match!

7. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Foodnerd81: hahaha, maybe. It was on 96.9 this morning, I imagine that's kind of a younger audience than some stations. And you're right, I totally wore my best undies if I knew I was givin it up while dating, ugly undies were a way to ensure I didn't

8. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@mrs. bird: Really? 75%? I don't believe it. Bras and underwear wear out at different rates!
    I currently don't even OWN any matching sets, let alone wear matching sets!

9. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@jedeve: LOL! ! That must be it.

10. Bookish

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6581 posts

Haha yeah, no. I only match on accident. Frankly, DH couldn't care less what my underwear looks like; he just wants it off!

11. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

I bet it's 75 percent of women who won't admit to not matching (:

I know I don't (:

12. Crisark

pomegranate / 3398 posts

Very rarely.

13. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

I don't. I bet this was a poll taken in a Victoria's Secret store or sponsored by some lingerie company.

14. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

Wow...I'm a slacker too then! I don't even own a matching set...my bras are embarrassingly grandma-like

15. JessKas

pear / 1693 posts

hahahaha yeah right! I would love to know who they surveyed. I don't think I even OWN any matching sets. The only time I would match would be on the off chance my underwear and bra just happened to both be black.

16. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

I hate to own up to this, But Yes, I am in that "75%" , I match....

17. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Hahahaha!!!

I think I own *maybe* two sets, and they are not every day sets, they are special occasion, quality time with DH sets.

18. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Apex: way to go! i wish i was that together!

19. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@mrs. bird: Lol, I wish I was that "together". I just do it because its the only way I can get semblance of order in my otherwise majorly DISORGANIZED life.

20. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

I'm in the 25%. I'm lucky if they are in the same colorway.

21. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Apex: hahaha, yeah, we all have weird things that make us feel like we have order- i fold my underwear, i have to, i can even perfectly fold a thong, doesn't mean it always gets put away, they can live in a laundry basket for a week, but you better believe they're all folded nicely because it makes me feel like there is some order to my life, i'm delusional

22. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. bird: Ummmm, no. 75% of the time I'm just thankful I have semi-clean clothes to put on in the morning.

23. Apex

clementine / 770 posts

@mrs. bird: Lol, You're officially my favorite bee

24. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@redsmarties: haha I have no matching sets at all either!

That stat can't possibly be right!

25. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

Never. Ever.

26. Modern Daisy

grapefruit / 4187 posts

No, I don't even own matching sets and I never have. It would be totally impractical since bra's last longer than undies plus depending on what I'm wearing I may have to wear a nude or strapless bra and a mismatched thong or something so nothing shows.

27. IRunForFun

pomelo / 5509 posts

I never match unless my bra is white and my undies have white in them. Or the same thing but with black. I don't ever wear an actual matching set.

28. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Apex:

29. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@jedeve: YES! i don't have ANY matching sets. is this because we're moms? i didn't even have matching sets before this though?

30. Synchronicity

grapefruit / 4089 posts

No way! I own a couple of matching items, but they rarely get worn together.

31. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@redsmarties: You match colors? Good for you! I make sure the lengths match, anything beyond that is luck. Blue polka dots totally match yellow stripes? Right?

32. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

I have one bra that could match one pair of underwear (grey and white striped), but they didn't come together...not even the same brand...and I never wear them together. If I do, it's on accident. Other than that, nope.

33. Sophia

apricot / 432 posts

Define 'match'? Ha. If my undies ever match, it's most likely a happy accident.

34. T-Mom

honeydew / 7488 posts

None of mine are matching sets, but they are pretty much all the same color, nude haha. So they match in that sense.

35. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

Uhh... what matches a black coobie bra? I guess I should just buy 20 sets of black cotton underwear. Then I can be in the 75%! yay!!

36. bunnylove08

grapefruit / 4442 posts

I dont think any of my undergarments match

37. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

no way!

38. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

My socks match each other. That's about it.

39. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

This is totally a lie.

40. beachbee

kiwi / 673 posts

Never planned, I might occasionally grab the same colors on accident

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee