My son is going to be 9 months old next week. He is EBF but has been eating solids 2 - 3 times a day, and I work full time and pump, so he takes a bottle three times a day at daycare with no issues.

He is currently teething and will refuse to eat from my breasts in the evening and sometimes in the afternoon. Even this past week/weekend when we were home all day together for the holidays he would eat fine in the morning, or sometimes all day, and refuse his feeding before bed. Yesterday we had to give him two bottles of breast milk because he refused to eat for two of his feedings.

I guess I'm just asking for some support or advice. Has this ever happened to you? I am so incredibly sad and frustrated when this happens. I know I shouldn't take it personally but my hormones must be all over the place because it makes me feel terrible.

And I'm only pumping so much and we're going to have to start supplementing soon. I know I should feel great that we made it this far but whenever I try to find answers to why this may be happening the internet makes me feel like I'm not doing enough.

Vent over.