2. SugarplumsMom

bananas / 9227 posts

@CarrieLouWho: Woohoo! Congrats!

3. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

Wow, that's a nice line!

4. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@CarrieLouWho: eeek congrats!!!!! That's def a line! And a very nice one for 10dpo!

5. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@BandDmommy: @hilsy85: @busylizzy111: @SugarplumsMom: @NovBaby1112:
    Thanks all!!! It's been a long journey... I still don't want to get too excited, I want to take a Digital later/tomorrow. But thanks for all the well wishes!!! I'm sending fertility vibes to all of you!!! Let's get some more BFPs!!!

6. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@CarrieLouWho: Congratulations!! That is a fantastic line!

7. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@BandDmommy: @SugarplumsMom: thanks ladies.

@CarrieLouWho: congrats! That's a very nice line. Wishing you a very H&H 9 months

8. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@CarrieLouWho: yay congrats!

9. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

I'm so aggravated- I keep meaning to take my temp in the morning but then I forget and get out of bed. I think I need to set an alarm or something so I can remember. Only CD5 though, so hoping I can get started tomorrow if I remember.

10. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@busylizzy111: Congratulations!!!

@CarrieLouWho: Congratulations!!!

Wishing you both a healthy 9 months!!

11. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Here's my test from this morning. The lines came up in 40 secs on the FRER

12. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Honeygold89: ah much better line! Congrats!

13. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: thank you. My stomach is a ball of nerves now. I hope you get you rainbow baby really soon

14. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Honeygold89: congrats!!! definitely a good line!!

15. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: I find it helps if I leave the thermometer right on top of my phone, since the first thing I do every morning is check what time it is.

I woke up an hour early today and my temp was back down to the coverline so I didn't even bother to test. Guessing AF will show in a few days

16. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@Honeygold89: really good line, FX!

17. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Honeygold89: congrats!!! That's a great line!!

@hilsy85: that's a good idea, I'll try that. Do you think waking up an hour early affected your temp? I'm still holding out lots of hope for you think cycle!

18. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Honeygold89: Yay!! Great looking line today.

I caved and tested this morning with a cheapie and got a BFN. Now I getting cramps which probably means AF is right around the corner.

19. SugarplumsMom

bananas / 9227 posts

@Honeygold89: Wishing you a H&H 9!

20. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: I don't know...I yhink I read it goes up .1-.2 an hour which would still have been a dip if I had tested at the normal time. I am seriously regretting getting these wondrous, I feel like they are fueling my insanity and obsession!

21. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@hilsy85: @Anya: @NovBaby1112: @JennyG: @SugarplumsMom: thanks you ladies!

I seen this and thought of HB

22. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@CarrieLouWho: oh my ggoodness I am so thrilled for you! Hooray! Have a happy healthy 9!

@Honeygold89: lookin good mamasita! I think that's a healthy little bean you have in there.

23. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: ugh, I hear you. I have a love/hate with them. Not sure what I will do this cycle. A part of me wants to test early bc I am now paranoid about a late bfp, but another part of me doesn't want to bc I know I will go crazy analyzing and getting worked up if it's negative. I hate that I'm feeling so much pressure this cycle. I know I shouldn't set myself up like this. I would try not to worry about today's temp too much- since it was early it's really hard to tell what it would have been. See what tomorrow brings...how long is your LP?

24. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: yeah...such a roller coaster! My lp was 13 days pre m/c, this is my first full cycle after d&c so I'm guessing maybe 12-13? Af predicted 1/8 by FF which would be a 14 day lp. I think I will hold out until my original test date of 1/7, unless temp plummets.

25. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@MrsMccarthy: thanks and thanks for the advice the other day you're such a doll

26. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Honeygold89: This makes me very happy. Enjoy your !!!

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January is off to a great start!
    @Honeygold89: @CarrieLouWho: Congratulations, ladies!!! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest of 9 months!

28. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@dc yoga bee: @simplyfelicity: thanks ladies

29. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Honeygold89: @CarrieLouWho: @busylizzy111: @shortiecake: congrats!! January is on fire!!

30. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

99% sure AF is just around the corner. I'm still irregular because I'm still BFing DS2, but I'm gonna try and hold out and not test till Wednesday.

31. elljay

apricot / 262 posts

@CarrieLouWho: @Honeygold89: Congrats ladies!!

32. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@Honeygold89: @CarrieLouWho: ️congrats!!!

33. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@DesertDreams88: I take the target brand gummies. I just checked and they don't have anything too scary in them. I tried another brand of capsules, but the smell alone was enough to make me gag, and I could hardly make myself swallow them (I'm not pregnant yet, just bad at taking pills!!)

@Honeygold89: wow! Congrats! @CarrieLouWho: congrats!!
    And congrats to the other BFPs as well! I haven't been keeping close track, can't remember who else but it sure seems like January is off to a strong start!

I'm 12 dpo here. Maybe 13 because of one questionable temp. I don't own any tests and I live 15 min from the nearest store, so I'm not having too hard of a time waiting. I have a good feeling about this cycle, even though I haven't really had any symptoms yet. One of my dogs has been extra snuggly the last two weeks. She needs to be in our laps all the time (45lbs, not a lap dog), and people say dogs know things. My mom had a premonition that I was pregnant, it was a boy, and we were going to name it Samuel. The name won't work, as a cousin is already named Sam, but otherwise, I'd be happy if that premonition came true!

34. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@CarrieLouWho: congratulations!

35. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

well i got a BFN today (on a FRER) and AF showed up 3 hours after that....so roll me over to February already

Honestly though I am not too surprised or disappointed. I was more disappointed last month. Now i feel okay waiting another month since the holidays are over and school/PhD defense is over, I feel like I can finally relax a bit and start taking better care of myself which is what I need before a BFP and now I have a month to whip myself into shape and I am off to a good start this weekend. I exercised yesterday and today and am making better food choices today.

I am going to start temping tomorrow for the first time and also start to actively wean LO off of nursing. Until now, I have been taking the don't offer/don't refuse approach, but I think I will try more distractions when he asks to nurse now and see how that goes (was not too successful tonight, but he did not nurse for long either). Any tips on weaning a 2 year old is appreciated!

36. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@californiadreams: Sorry to hear. Same thing happened to me yesterday.
    In my mind I knew I probably wasn't pregnant as we weren't officially trying yet so it was a long shot, but my period was late and I thought I had a small chance. I started temping today so hopefully will be able to have a clearer picture this month.

37. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@californiadreams: Sorry to hear about AF - but congrats on your PhD defense! What an accomplishment! I'm impressed!

38. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Just realized i had written in my little book wrong and AF was actually due today. I guess I'll treat in the morning!

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@2farmmoms: ohh test!

@Navy_Mommy: good luck tomorrow!

40. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

BFN but still no AF. Guess I'll wait a few more days

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee