Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Year of New Beginnings and BFPS! - January 2015 POAS

1. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Not positive but almost, right? I suck at reading OPKs.... I know it is really early (CD 9) but I'm hoping for an earlier O than usual. Also, the lines were looking pretty equal at the 5 min mark, but I usually prefer to compare/analyze them after they dry and "set."

2. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@DesertDreams88: looks like it's getting there!

Temp jumped back up to 98.4 this morning after a dip down to the coverline yesterday. I decided to test today just to get it out of my system--BFN of course--8dpo is really early I think anyway. And not expecting this to be our cycle. But now that I've peed on something I feel better

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@DesertDreams88: I'm terrible at these, I usually do the smiley ones but they are so freaking expensive! It looks like you are getting there though! I just bought these opks for this cycle since I'm all out of my other ones.

@hilsy85: not to get your hopes up too much, but the cycle I got pregnant with LO, I was charting and Had an implantation dip on 8dpo, below cover line, and then the next day my temps shot up and just kept rising. I tested at 12dpo and had a crazy dark line, so I think I wold have gotten a faint one on 10dpo. Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

4. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@hilsy85: so funny with the need to pee on something! i wanted to keep using OPKs even after I got my positive and now I am anxious to test (even though I am 99.9% sure I will not have a BFP).

5. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@NovBaby1112: so sorry about the CP I am so nervous about that happening when I finally do get a BFP.

6. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Chaosmaven: you can actually change my POAS date to January 4th, i am going to tough out today and tomorrow before testing since I got my positive OPK on CD21 and AF tends to show up to 2 days later than predicted sometimes. i also had to be at work early this morning testing with FMU didn't even cross my mind!

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@hilsy85: oh fingers crossed for you! Wait a couple days and POAS again!!

8. CarrieLouWho

persimmon / 1408 posts

@hilsy85: that stinks, but it's still early! Fingers crossed!!!

I had a little but if a bloody nose yesterday and was googling like crazy to see if it might be a pregnancy symptom... Sigh!

I took today off to clean and organize our house... But our DD woke up with a fever so we are just having out today.
    Hope you ladies had a happy new year!!!

9. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

Late to the game! Hope everyone gets their BFP this month!!

Cycle Day: 16
    TTC Cycle #: 17
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 12/30 & 1/12
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: It was our first cycle of clomid and we had excellent timing! Hoping this doesn't get my hopes too high.

And just for fun… what is your New Year's resolution for 2015? I have many. Main two are to focus more on reading God's word and to save more money. Plan to begin Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University next week. I hope we stick to it!

10. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: ha of course now my hopes are up! and this implantation dip, if that's what it is, looks promising. And I meant to say I'm 9dpo today, not sure if I should have gotten a BFP if I'm going to in that case...but if it was an implantation dip yesterday, it maybe makes sense that the hcg levels would only start increasing now? I don't know, I'm sure I'm obsessing over this for nothing. How are you doing btw? I hope tht the CP resolves quickly for you.
    @californiadreams: @travellingbee: @CarrieLouWho: we'll see I guess....thanks for the good thoughts.

11. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@californiadreams: thanks! Yea, it sucks, but I feel "lucky" that it happened quickly and on its own.

@CarrieLouWho: I had today off and sent LO to daycare so I could clean/organize/take down Xmas stuff and just relax. Been a productive day so far! Hope your LO feels better soon!

@hilsy85: I think the dip is a really good sign! I remember researching and reading all about it last time. I think with a sensitive test, it could be picked up 2-3 days after implantation, so I would try again tomorrow or the next day! Good luck! I'm doing good, had blood work done today to make sure my levels are back down to zero, just bleeding like a normal period now. The nurse told me to wait a cycle, ugh. Is it bad that I'm probably not going to listen to her? I just don't feel like I need to sit a cycle out when it happened so early and on its own.

12. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: I don't think it's bad to not listen...I mean, every doctor has their own opinion, but I did research on this after my D&C and there is no medical evidence that NOT waiting a cycle or two after a miscarriage (whether it's a d&C or a CP or a natural miscarriage) increases the chances of another miscarriage. My doctor agreed with this, and said we didn't really need to wait even after a d&C, although she said she'd heard anecdotal evidence that waiting a cycle was better. Anyway, all that to say I think you're fine to try right away if you're comfortable with it. But maybe ask the OB instead of the nurse i fyou want another opinion? Glad you're feeling ok!

13. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: thanks!! That's good to know. Yea, I'm anxious to get started again so I'm not going to wait.

14. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

TBD: DesertDreams58; hellobeeboston; jaguar

1/4: californiadreams; shortiecake
    1/5: CObee
    1/7: CarrieLouWho; JennyG; 2farmmoms; elljay
    1/8: hilsy85
    1/11: FairSeas; mrsjenbug; shellio
    1/12: NorthStar; Bea
    1/16: snickers
    1/18: SugarplumsMom
    1/19: Willow
    1/20: mrs scrapbook
    1/21: DesertDreams88
    1/22: MittenMama
    1/23: Charm54
    1/24: MrsDoo
    1/25: Mrs.GM; Honeygold89; NovBaby1112
    1/28: chaosmaven
    1/31: wheres_c; jodyblair

Cheerleaders: AprilFool; AMommyThang

@CObee: Glad you've joined us here! Sorry for your loss. I had a similar experience, we've been trying since August and I suffered an early m/c in October. I've had similar confusing cm signs after O, as well as other odd issues these past 2 cycles. Hopefully both our systems are correcting themselves so that we can get our BFPs soon!

@jaguar: Fingers crossed that AF comes soon for you!

@hilsy85: That could be a great sign of implantation, and 8 dpo is really early yet. I've had my DH hide all the tests from me, I was a crazy person last month overanalyzing lines I thought I saw!

@NovBaby1112: I'm so sorry. I didn't wait a cycle after my m/c, my dr said that it isn't necessary except for dating issues, so I just used opks so if I did get pregnant I would have proof. Didn't end up mattering, but I felt better being able to get on with it. Wishing you the best of luck this month!

15. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

Welp I had a few days of faint bfps and today I woke up to full blown AF. Great way to start the year, right? Looks like I'm back at it for January.

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 4
    Ovulation and POAS dates: O around 1/14 and POAS 1/29
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: Don't have one at the moment. I can't decide if I want to back off using opks and just go with it or start doing them twice a day.

And just for fun… what is your New Year's resolution for 2015? Get pregnant?

16. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Berly: so sorry

17. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@DesertDreams88: that's weird I wonder if you'll O early.

I got something similar today. I tested out of curiosity and got an almost postive opk. What do you ladies think of this.

18. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Berly: sorry to hear. Good luck with this cycle

19. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@NovBaby1112 and @Berly: I'm so sorry you're experiencing a loss, especially around the holidays. FX that your system gets back to normal ASAP so you can have a sticky baby next time!

@HONEYGOLD89: That looks pretty positive to me, but it's pretty early for you, right? Maybe test regularly with the cheapies and confirm with one of the more advanced digis? That's kind of what I am doing.... clearblue monitor in the morning, cheapies in the afternoon, saving and labeling all of them in order to compare. Poor DH having to share a bathroom with me.... haha.

20. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Honeygold89: I think what @DesertDreams88 said sounds like a good plan! Looks positive to me!

@Berly: so sorry, hopefully we will have better luck this time! I'm really hoping my cycle isn't too out of whack this cycle.

21. NurseDMB

kiwi / 643 posts

Can I be added as a cheerleader? I'm on CD 40, still waiting on my first period post MC.

We won't be TTC again until after AF comes, so I'm most likely going to be on the February boards. Good luck ladies!

22. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@NovBaby1112: So sorry you're having to deal with a chemical My dr suggested waiting a cycle to TTC but we tried anyway and got pregnant with our son!
    @Honeygold89: That looks pretty close to being positive! Good luck!

23. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@DesertDreams88: that's very early for me. I normally don't get a positive until cd 18-21. I guess I'll just keep testing. I say the same about my DH having to share the bathroom with me lol. Good luck to you

@NovBaby1112: I think it is too it's just a little weird to get it this early af just went off a day ago. Maybe it's because I'm not bf fo the first time this cycle.

@jodyblair: thanks good luck to you too

24. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Ok ladies, I'm joining in! Bringing up the rear with a 1/30 POAS date

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle #: 2
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 0 - 1/16 to 1/18-ish. POAS - 1/30
    Baby #: 2. We have a 15 month old
    Your plan this month: Still just trying without intervention for now.

And just for fun… what is your New Year's resolution for 2015? I bought a pedometer and I'm trying to do 10,000 steps a day. Some days, that's no problem but with a desk job it takes some effort other days!

25. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@My Only Sunshine: I just got a Fitbit for Christmas and I am loving it. It has already made me more active.

26. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

I'm 11DPO today and I usually have an 11 day LP. My temp stayed high today so I figured I might as well take a test…and it was ! After a CP at 5 weeks in October I'm a little nervous to get too excited…but hoping this one sticks!

Best of luck to all the ladies for the month of January!

27. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@shortiecake: Congratulations!!! So exciting

28. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@shortiecake: congrats!

29. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@shortiecake: congrats!!! Sending you lots of sticky vibes!!!

30. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

I had my blood levels checked yesterday to make sure they were going down, and they were 4.5, so I'm guessing it will be at zero soon? Hoping I ovulate sometime next weekend. What's interesring is I took another prey test yesterday just to see, and I got a very faint line on Internet cheapie with an hcg level of 4.5, that's crazy! They must be really sensitive. How's everyone doing this weekend??

31. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@jodyblair: @Anya: @NovBaby1112: Thank you!!!

32. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@NovBaby1112: That's crazy how sensitive they are! Hope your levels get down to zero soon so you can try again.

33. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@shortiecake: congrats!!!

34. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: wow that is crazy! Was it a wondfo? especially since I thought anything under 5 was considered negative!

35. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

Hi ladies. I'm getting anxiously hopeful even though I shouldnt just yet. I'm on CD30, no sign of AF yet. Last month my cycle was 30 days but the 5 months prior it was anywhere from 26-28 days. I'm testing tomorrow morning unless AF shows before then....

And I'm probably symptom spotting but is it possible to already feel more hungry in the TWW? I feel like the past few days I can't eat enough to feel full. It could be I'm not eating good overall since the holidays so I need more protein and less sugar, lol

36. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@jodyblair: @hilsy85: I know! So strange.

@hilsy85: no, its a brand called surepredict, it measures 10miu of hcg and I think wondfos measure 20+ so wondfos are a bit less sensitive. still surprised it even picked it up though bc yea, 4.5 is considere neg. did you POAS today or are you planning on waiting?

37. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@californiadreams: eeek that sounds promising! Test tomorrow for sure!

38. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@JennyG: what is a Fitbit? I've heard of it but don't know exactly what it does?

@shortiecake: congratulations!!

39. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@californiadreams: that definitely sounds promising!! FX for you!!

@NovBaby1112: ah ok, no I didn't POAS today, was going to do it tomorrow if my temp is still up. For some reason I always thought wondfos were the most sensitive, guess not!!

40. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@NovBaby1112: @hilsy85: thanks. I'm trying not to get too hopeful because last month I got my period in the evening on CD30, so I'm kind of expecting it to show tonight, if not I will have nervous butterflies when I POAS tomorrow

@hilsy85: good luck to you tomorrow too if you test! If I get a BFN this month I'm going to start temping for the first time - is it best to temp starting on CD1?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee