Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Labour & Announcement Board!

1. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@NeekieRose: so freaking exciting! Hope it all goes smoothly!

2. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

@NeekieRose: Good luck! We are all excited for you.

3. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: so exciting! Can't wait to see baby Ryan! Hoping all went well and you've got her in your arms already!!!!

4. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@loki: congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I am glad that it went well and you are both recovering nicely!

5. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@NeekieRose: I'm sure by now you have your girl in your arms... I hope everything is going well!

6. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@neekierose: Hope your second c-section went smoothly like mine. I can't wait to see pictures of your daughter! Take it easy for the next few days and let your DH pamper you. So exciting.

7. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@loki: omg just catching up on this, congrats on gorgeous Gemma Dawn! How exciting! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more. Hope you are resting and doing well.

@neekierose: hoping it all went well - thinking of you and can't wait to see pics of baby Ryan!

8. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@loki: ccongratulations doll!!!

9. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

@loki: Congrats!! She is adorable.

@nekkirose-can't wait for the update, hope you are enjoying your LO.

10. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Ryan is here! Born at 10:41 am yesterday. And she is not a small girl, weighing in at 9lbs 1oz and 21.25 inches long.

The whole experience was very deja vu. Same OB and midwife as with Reagan. After she was out, they checked out all my organs and said how great my right ovary looked, no sign there was ever a cyst. Well that's because it was on the left ovary last time. Then they look at the left side. Baseball size cyst. Fantastic.

So they attempt to remove it, which involves sending for an additional doctor (same additional doc as last time) and sending DH and Ryan to the nursery. They also gave me a little something extra to make me doze off some. In the end, they weren't able to save the ovary. So they removed my left ovary and tube. Shouldn't be any issues and we can still have another baby if we choose.

So it was a little more drama during the c-section than planned but it all turned out fine.

She is nursing like a champ. As in won't stop. Total boob monster. Ha. Reagan met her, didn't really know what to think.

I was, and still am, super exhausted. But happy!

That's the update for now! And a couple pics.

11. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@NeekieRose: what a cutie! Congratulations! I'm sorry you had more complications but glad you're recovering well!

12. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: What a cutie! I can't believe she was so big. Does that make you kind of happy you ended up with a c-section LOL? I'm sorry to hear about your ovary but glad that it doesn't affect you having other kids. Can't wait to see more pics!

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@NeekieRose: congrats! Wow 9lbs! Great to hear she's feeding well. Hope you are recovering.

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

3/18 - Lulu22 - Charlie James
    3/20 - anonysquire (#2) Pirate E Merlin, Ineebee Marcus
    3/24 - marionberry (#2+3) Hudson and Benjamin
    3/30 - Loki Gemma Dawn
    3/31 - Neekierose (#2) Ryan

April Due Dates
    3/28 – Neekierose (#2)
    4/1 – Boopers , Astro Bee
    4/3 – As Time Goes By
    4/5 – ineebee
    4/6 – Lulu22 , Pawprints
    4/7 – SunshineMcC
    4/8 – Dancingbee , Brownie , anonysquire (#2)
    4/9 – loki
    4/10 – Windswept
    4/11 – Marionberry (#2, TWINS) , BCHossley
    4/12 - MaryMary (#2)
    4/14 - Mrswin
    4/15 – Mrs.Pinecone316
    4/16 – Banana330
    4/17 – Rockies11 (#2)
    4/18 – MeredithNYC (#2)
    4/19 – Lilyofthewest
    4/23- Mrs. Sunshine (#2)
    4/24 – Jenn23 (#2)
    4/25 - Travelbee
    4/28 - MrsCastro (#2)

15. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@NeekieRose: beautiful! I am sorry you had some complications but it's wonderful that you get to hold your baby! Enjoy the sweet baby snuggles!

16. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: she is beautiful!

17. mrswin

nectarine / 2433 posts

@NeekieRose: Congrats on Ryan's arrival! She is very cute. Sorry to hear about your ovary but I'm glad that they took care of it at the same time as your C-section so you don't have to worry about getting it done another time

18. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Thanks ladies!

@marionberry: so happy it was a c-section! First thin the midwife said when she came out was that since her head was very round, she hadn't gotten anywhere near the birthing canal and we likely would have ended up with a c-section regardless.

If it is even poss4, this recovery is going easier than the last. Hope it continues this way!

19. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@NeekieRose: Hooray and congratulations! She's beautiful! Hope you are getting lots of rest

20. Astro Bee

pear / 1503 posts

@Neekierose: So happy that baby Ryan arrived safe and sound, although I'm sad that there were additional complications with your ovary. You seem very optimistic, which I think plays a big part in recovery. And, like you said, it shouldn't affect you having more kids. Enjoy this time with your two girls; they look so cute together!

21. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: That was totally the truth for me! Far less pain, way easier to move earlier, etc. I tend to think its God realizing I had other things to deal with lol. Now just counting the days until my giant belly goes away.

22. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

@NeekieRose: Congratulations! Sorry about your ovary but good that you and baby are doing well now.

23. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@NeekieRose: congratulations on baby Ryan! I love the picture of your two daughters I'm sorry you had to have more extensive surgery, but it sounds like you are recovering well!

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Congratulations April mamas!

25. Rockies11

persimmon / 1363 posts

@NeekieRose: what a sweetie pie! So happy for you!

26. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

Going home today! A day early. Currently just getting in some baby snuggles.

27. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: Oh, congratulations - she has so much hair, she is so beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about the complications and the removed ovary/tube, but really happy to hear that you'll be able to have more kiddos in the future if you choose. I laughed out loud when I read your comment about her being a boob monster - that is hilarious and SO awesome! So happy for you!

28. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: A day early? You are an over achiever!

29. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: ha...the hospital is boring! I'm definitely taking it nice and easy at home. Hope it's still going well at home for you!

Time for some more April babies!

30. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@NeekieRose: Ya I would have liked to go home early but my BP wouldn't cooperate. I'm surviving at home. With help it's great but by myself it's hard!

31. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

I've been having cramping and timeable contractions. My doctor wants me to go to L&D to get checked out, so off we go!

32. Rockies11

persimmon / 1363 posts

@Boopers: yay!! good luck!!!

33. Mrs. Sunshine

@Boopers: woohoo!! So exciting! I hope today is the day for you!

34. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

On the monitors. Contractions 3 minutes apart but I'm still only 1 cm dilated. Not sure what's going to happen next. Will update soon!

35. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Boopers: oh my gosh, so so exciting!!! Keep us posted! Hoping tonight is the night!!!

36. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

@Boopers: Yay, good luck!

37. Astro Bee

pear / 1503 posts

@Boopers: Good luck!

38. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@Boopers: I hope this is it for you!

39. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Still at 1 cm. My doctor may send me home to try to labor at home, but I'd really rather stay here

40. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

Well since I'm only 1 cm and 60% effaced my doctor wants me to labor at home. She thinks I'll be in active labor in the next 12-24 hours. Bummed, but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee