Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: No experience as I've had two inductions, but sounds like something!

2. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@winniebee: My mucous plug last time was the way you are describing it. Lots of mucous tinged with time pink. I kept seeing it all morning before I went into labor with Xander. I didn't notice anything this time though!

3. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

37 weeks ...so curious how much longer it's gonna be! My family is talking about christmas plans and what we should have for dinner etc, and I just don't know what will be going on with us at that time! And the unknown is so... looming! And a lot of the first time moms I know went well past 40 weeks. January feels so far away to me!

I need to keep busy.

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@whenoceansrise: for me I wouldnt.. I didn't care who was in the room at that point, but for me it was a pretty messy ordeal, I'm not sure if I want extra pressure knowing someone is taking pics? I also needed to get stitched up right after so I wouldn't consider any moment post birth to be optimal pic taking time lol. Maybe she can come when you are in recovery?

5. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

Contractions all night strong enough to keep me awake but not close enough to call doc. This is getting old.

6. Adira

@winniebee: Boo! That's frustrating! Hopefully they start progressing for you soon.

7. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: exciting!!

8. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: that sounds super frustrating, but I hope it means things are really picking up and labor will start soon!

9. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: sounds like it would get old! I hope things pick up soon!

10. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@junebugsmama: not having much of a timetable is so hard! I was having the same trouvé planning for thanksgiving and we ended up being home with a 4 day old by the day of

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: man I'm sorry, hopefully it happens soon!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@junebugsmama: Ahhh the Christmas plans DH side other than my MIL seems to forget we are having a baby......lol

Stay busy and hopefully baby comes before Jan!

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

At OB yesterday I saw a DR that I have never saw before, he was kind but asked me why I didn't want to be induced? Instead of all the monitoring, he says let's just bring you in????

Wow, talk about a different mind set them my normal MF and DR that I see......

Baby is doing great so I declined and asked to be monitored one more time Thursday and I'll stay of my feet (not going back to work)...... he was ok with that too, just kept saying, just go get it done!

Soooo my question is as a FTM going to a practice that has multiple dr and MW it is hard because they all have different opinions, I want her to try to come in her own, since fluid is still low but ok and she is just fine, but would you schedule an induction come Thursday? Just to get it over with???????

14. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: I would only schedule induction if my baby's health or my health was at risk. Of course, this will never be issue for me because babies don't like cooking in me long.

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: That is my thought process, and why I decided to leave work a few days early to rest make sure I get wnough fluid for her and try to hold off......

16. TheReelDeal

kiwi / 742 posts

@FaithFertility: I go to a practice with multiple docs at my appointment last week the one doc thought I should really consider just having a C-section because my pelvis is small and little lady may not pass through as she could be an eight pounder. This was interesting because the doc that did my cervix check just two weeks earlier did not mention my small pelvis. So I take all of their opinions with a grain a salt and ultimately do what feels right to me.

17. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

Growth scan this morning showed no growth in last 2 weeks so I'm headed to hospital for induction. Half panicked half ok with it as I think my body was headed here anyways. Catch you on the L and D thread!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: Ahhh........prayers for you and baby!!!! :)))

19. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: aghhhhhh!! So excited for you!

20. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

I have my induction scheduled for 8pm Sunday now! I made almost no progress this week, so this induction process may be longer than with my first, but hopefully baby boy will be here on Monday! I am excited and terrified all at the same time, as if this is my first time again. There is just so much to do!

21. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@winniebee: I said this on the L&D thread, but good luck!! I am excited for you!

22. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: I would wait. My induction wasn't the worst, but wasn't the best either! I'd totally let LO come naturally if possible!

@MrsScallop: Do exciting! I hope you'll have a great induction!

23. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@MrsScallop: so exciting!

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: awwwww so exciting!!!!! ♥ Keep us posted!!!!!!

@snowjewelz: no I agree, I am going to go as long as her fluids are ok and she is ok!!

25. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MrsScallop: exciting!

26. Adira

@FaithFertility: I would avoid an induction if there's no health reason to have one! If both you and baby are doing fine, I don't see any reason not to just wait and see if baby comes on her own time.

@MrsScallop: So exciting about your scheduled induction!!

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Hopefully my last bump pic!!! She is huge

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: I agree!

29. Adira

@FaithFertility: Woohoo!! Looking good!!

30. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@FaithFertility: you look great!

31. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: you look great!!

32. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: beautiful bump! I need to remember to take a photo soon too.

33. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: you look great!! And I agree with everyone else - even though I had a pretty good induction experience, I wouldn't induce unless medically necessary (which mine was. Blah. Haha).

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: looking good!

35. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

39 weeks 4 days!

36. Adira

@cheert16: Looking good!!! I hope baby decides to show up this week/weekend and you don't have to wait too much longer!!

37. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@cheert16: looking good!

38. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@cheert16: great bump shot!

39. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: Looking great! Fingers crossed our LOs show up super soon!

40. snowjewelz

You ladies look great! Home stretch!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee