Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@whenoceansrise: will be thinking of you! Hope you have a smooth induction!

2. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@FaithFertility: @BandDmommy: @snowjewelz: Thank you ladies! I am nervous as I have heard some horror stories about inductions but excited to meet my baby boy! I hope I get some sleep tonight!

3. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: I know, me too but mine worked out! It was just long! Excited that you can meet Micah tomorrow!

4. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: how exciting! With a favorable cervix, hopefully it won't take too long. I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

5. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@whenoceansrise: exciting! I did the same thing and everything went perfectly. Hoping the same for you!

6. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@FaithFertility: Exciting! I hope baby comes soon!

@whenoceansrise: Exciting!! Good luck today! What time is your induction?

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Ok ladies, I know I can seem like a worry wart at times, but I've been up since 6 and baby is not giving me her usual jags she is moving, just less forceful and more rolls/pushing in/out?!?!?

I always think the worst bases on the road we had to get here......ughhhh I'm over being pregnant......c'mon baby I am.soo ready to be able to see you/take care of you from the outside!

8. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: my little guy did that too a fair bit at the end. I think they are just running out of room so they can't stretch and kick as well. If she is still moving, I think she should be fine! Course, if you are concerned, you could/should always call your doctor just to be sure. Come on baby!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: I have nevee been one to jump to.conclusions but man this pregnancy has/had me always second guessing, guess I'm getting my Mom intuition

Yeah I'm relaxing now if I don't feel ok I'll call!

10. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: My little guy was quieter the last few days before he was born. I think it's pretty common towards the end, but always call your doc if you are concerned.

11. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I called, going for NST, they prob think I'm neurotic....lol but with her levels being on the lower end I am not willing to chance it! Man these last few days........def taking all anxiety away of labor, ready to get it going

12. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: I think that's a smart idea where you have lower fluid levels. I am sure everything is fine but keep us posted!

13. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: thinking of you! Keep us posted!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

All is good she is going to be the death of me......lol Dr. Said she is just low and ready to go..........

15. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

Why is my child so stubborn?! C'mon out already!!!

16. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: Good, glad everything is okay!

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@ustechie: AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: so exciting! I've had two very positive inductions now. I'm sure you'll do great!

19. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

So I had an OB appt today- I'm 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. If baby doesn't come on his own, I'm on the schedule to be induced Friday. I'm really trying everything possible to get this baby out!!

20. snowjewelz

@ustechie: I hope something happend by Fri!

21. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@ustechie: exciting!

22. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

So how many of us are still pregnant?
    : )

23. snowjewelz

I wonder if we'll have any Christmas day babies!

24. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

Still pregnant over here. Looks like I may be over due again too as I am only dialated 1cm. My children don't like to come out on their own ha ha!

25. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Mrs. Tea: you look so gorgeous! Hope that baby comes soon!

26. Mrs. Tea

@whenoceansrise: Thanks Mama! Me too

27. babypie

olive / 53 posts

Hi mamas! 1 day past due date today. Dr scraped the membrane today and have been feeling crampy all day. Maybe contractions? My first was all back labor so I'm not sure what a stomach contraction should feel like. Opted not to get induced this morning in order to be home by xmas... would rather let nature take its course. But have a feeling she might just be ready to make her appearance soon.
    Congrats to all the newborns so far this month!!

28. Adira

@Mrs. Tea: You look fantastic!!

@babypie: I think crampy might be a good sign? I had back labor with both of mine, so I don't know either!

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs. Tea: you look awesome! Can't wait to hear your news!

30. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@Mrs. Tea: You look fabulous! I hope baby comes soon.

@babypie: So exciting! Christmas baby?

31. snowjewelz

@Mrs. Tea: You do look great! Can't wait for your LO's arrival!

@babypie: That's great that you're waiting! I hope something happens soon

32. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

Cheering on the late December babies! I went late and it was so hard. Hang in there and try to enjoy the holidays. Wonder if anyone will have a Christmas baby!

33. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs. Tea: you look awesome!!

@babypie: I think cramps is a good sign! So excited for you!

34. Mrs. Tea

@Adira: @FaithFertility: @MrsF: @snowjewelz: @theotherstark: Thanks so much ladies! I am trying to take my own advice and get moving and get dressed even when I feel crappy. Sullivan and I wish you and all your families a very happy holidays! Hopefully we will have an announcement soon

35. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Bleah horrible sleep last night! I woke up almost every hour feeling like I had to pee badly...and it would be like two drops. I have so much pressure down low which I know is baby's head. Lots of back pain and cramping but no real contractions. But it was way more painful than I expected! I hope I can be strong when the real thing starts.

36. Adira

@junebugsmama: Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain! Hopefully it means baby is coming soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

37. Adira

@junebugsmama: Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain! Hopefully it means baby is coming soon! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

38. snowjewelz

Last call for Dec babies!! Hope the few mamas left are doing well!

39. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

To my fellow December mamas:

Thank you for all the love and support. I know when we all started out on this board so many months ago we were so excited and happy for each other. We went through our pregnancies together and we will always have that connection. I know there are no words to convey what's in your hearts. I cannot adequately express what's in my heart either. All I have are my memories of our sweet Ava Quinn and such gratitude for friends all over who are helping me keep her memory alive in their hearts. Thank you for letting me share my heartache. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the past 40+ weeks of friendship. Every baby is such a miracle - hold your little ones extra close bc each one is such an incredible gift

And a special thank you to snowjewelz, MamaG, Winniebee, BandMommy, Faithfertity, Oliviabolivia, Mrs.Scallop, Adira, Cheert16 and Magnolia for the thoughtful cards and beautiful gifts for our family - we will treasure the mementos. I know my husband will be especially happy to have something to carry with him

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee