Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Good luck!!! Hope all goes well with your birth. My due date was also the 5th but I had baby on the 8th.@ustechie:

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Well BP u/s showed hwr fluids actually went up a little I contribute that to stopping work Monday, so that makes me happy!!!! Twxh said babe looks good and well Dr. Will call me to see if she thinks I need NST, but doubts it!!!!

Baby girl is cozy!!!! ♥

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@ustechie: Best of luck to you! ♥ Hope your feeling good!?!?!?!?

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@junebugsmama: yes!! I don't know what day it is anymore!

5. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@FaithFertility: glad things are looking good!

6. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

@FaithFertility: overall, I'm feeling good. I can definitely tell that this pregnancy is harder on my body though- definitely more aches and pains, but I'm also much heavier than I was last time. Also, I'm sure chasing a toddler around all day doesn't help!

7. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: yay for good appt!

8. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@magnolia: wow, serious? How rude!

9. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@cheert16: sounds like you are getting close.

Hang in there everyone!!!

10. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: Hooray for your fluids going up! Glad your little girl looks good

@magnolia: That is terrible! I'd be so mad if my doctor told me that!

@junebugsmama: I know! I am glad I have an extra day though. I'm so ready and not ready all at the same time!

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@BandDmommy: @MrsScallop: yeah I guess out of context it sounds extra rude . I wasn't offended in the moment because I was just thrilled to have my baby in my arms and not have a c section. Gotta write my birth story up, but lucky for him he's a great doctor so I can't be too mad.

12. winniebee

@MrsScallop: is your induction this week? I can't keep track!!

13. winniebee

Hang in there everyone!!!!!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: Thanks I feel like everyday I wake up feeling less pregnant.....lol could be the fact I'm not working anymore, but really! ??!?!.....lol

15. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@winniebee: I am going in Sunday night. I am excited and terrified all at the same time!

16. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

someone needs to have their baby tomorrow so their birthday will be 12-13-14

17. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

@whenoceansrise: I keep saying my boy is holding out for it!

18. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@ustechie: haha fingers crossed for you!

19. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@cheert16: So exciting that you're dilated already!! Hopefully things happen for you naturally soon so you don't have to be induced, but exciting that you're planning it!!

@magnolia: I can't believe your OB told you to eat less donuts! Someone should've told me that, haha. I ate so many cronuts while pregnant...

We need some more babies!! Someone go into labor, please!

20. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: haha I know! the labor watch thread needs some excitement!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: cool date I'm game

@Adira: I think the over achiever babes are here, now the stubborn ones are waiting. ....lol

22. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: didn't even realize! That's pretty cool!

23. Adira

@FaithFertility: haha, you're probably right about the rest of them being stubborn!!

24. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Come on December babies!!!

25. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: Ha! That reminds me of how when my first was born, DH was really pushing for me to hold off a day so she could be a 12-12-12 baby. She is 12-11-12 instead.

26. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: ooh! That's a cool birthdate.

27. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Adira: mmmm cronuts

28. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MrsScallop: 12 11 12 is pretty neat!!

29. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Ok, I just had a major freakout, well maybe a series of freak outs, all related to my dogs. I feel bad for my poor baby in my stomach because of all the screaming and crying I just did and probably the adrenalin I unleashed in my system. I've calmed down now but I feel like they can easily set me off again tonight...I wish my boyfriend wasn't at work.

I tried to take them on a walk, even though it's been difficult for me to do alone, and the bigger one just misbehaved so badly and immediately embarrassed me in front of a lady with a little kid by barking ferociously at another dog. Even though she loves other dogs, she does that sometimes. And after that, I just literally couldn't stop crying the entire walk! Which was only a few blocks because she was pulling, and jumping, and just in general being terrible.

Then when I got home, and had calmed down for the most part, I decided to go sit in the nursery in the rocking chair, and try to do my hypnobabies meditation to relax and just because I need to practice anyways. Get all situated and comfortable, and they literally will not leave me alone! The tiny one has to be on my lap, she won't stop crying until I pick her up, and then she doesn't settle it but stand there growling at the bigger one who is running around, sniffing everything and being a general pain. It set me off into another crazy freakout, and I seriously hope no neighbors could hear me because I sounded psychotic. Then the big one could tell how mad I was so she kept trying to apologize by licking me and climbing up me to lick my face.

Not surprisingly, I fed them dinner, even though it was a little early, and now they are both settled. Of course the little one is in my lap again after crying to be picked up. These dogs are so aggravating, what am I gonna do when I am exhausted with a newborn! This is the main reason I need my guy to figure out his paternity leave situation!!!!

Ok thanks for letting me vent, if anyone made it through this long tirade!! I need to make a cup of tea and do something enjoyable. Hormones!

30. snowjewelz

@junebugsmama: *hugs* I've been a hormonal mess pp too, my dog actually came home today from my parents and I find myself not wanting to take care of her.. And I LOVE my dog! I actually started thinking maybe she should stay with my parents indefinitely lol. I hope we will all have better days tomorrow!

31. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@snowjewelz: I hope we have better days tomorrow too!!!

I think along the lines of what you mentioned is part of why I was so upset today...I also LOVE LOVE my dogs, and I hate how everyone keeps being like "you'll see, it'll be different when your baby is here". I just hung out with a new friend who was saying, "oh believe me, before I had my son, these dogs were my babies for 10 years! and now, they are just dogs."
    I know its all true, my perspective will change, but something about it just adds to making me SO emotional. Sigh....I really do love my dogs. Watching TV on the couch cuddled up with them makes maternity leave so much more cozy!

32. snowjewelz

@junebugsmama: I didn't hear about any of that, but now that I'm going through it, it's kinda true. I think it's just the newborn stage and me feeling overwhelmed; I never thought I'd care about my fur baby this little

33. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@magnolia: I like it, ha!

34. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

Today is my due date!!!!

And nothing is happening!

35. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

Ugh! I woke up at like midnight and couldn't sleep because I was just uncomfortable. I walked around a little and started getting some contractions. Then they went away! I'm hoping to stay busy around the house today so they pick up again, but I'm a little bummed! At least I got some sleep.

36. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: come on baby girl!!

37. snowjewelz

@cheert16: yay the countdown is on!

@ustechie: def enjoy that sleep!!

38. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

My SO said this morning I was panting and breathing all heavy in my sleep. I was like, oh really? haha.

@cheert16 happy due date day!

39. Adira

@cheert16: I hope it's not too much longer before baby girl decides to make her appearance!!

40. snowjewelz

@junebugsmama: yeah I snored towards the end hah!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee