Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

so I've been feeling some sharp pinching pains in my stomache off and on this afternoon. They are uncomfortable and sometimes painful but not to the point to where they are too painful. Are those contractions orrrr?

2. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: pinching (as in a localized sharp pain) or a widespread tightening/cramping feeling? I'd guess a localized pinch is not a contraction, just baby hitting something or a ligament pain. Contractions tend to be more widespread across your belly (even back), and feel like your abs have tightened up. I get pinching a lot from baby squirming around so much!

3. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MrsScallop: hmm. it feels a lot like pinching but it happens in different areas. it's probably not contractions... just wishful thinking! haha

4. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@FaithFertility: you look fab!!!

5. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@cheert16: looking good! So close!

6. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: Ha, maybe. I think I'd prefer not feeling them to feeling them and then having them go away or going to the Dr to find out all those contractions have done nothing. I'm pretty sure you will know when you feel it though!

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: is it low? I get the worse stabbing pains when ahe pushes or whatever she does down by my cervix, it will stop me dead in my tracks! Maybe that is what you are feeling??

8. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@FaithFertility: I feel the same thing!!

I have an OB appt tomorrow morning- maybe we will discuss some sort of action plan for next week since I am pretty sure this baby isn't coming out by Saturday!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: Me too!!!!!! Here is hoping we wake up in labor

10. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

So I think I am losing my mucus plug? The passed few days I've had a snot like discharge and this morning it was a huge glob and it was brown and pink tinged. This has got to mean I'm getting close, right!?

11. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@whenoceansrise: Sounds like your plug to me!!! I lost mine the morning I went into labor with Xander (didn't notice when I lost it this time), so hopefully it happens for you soon!!

12. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: sounds right!

13. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: ahh I hope it happens soon!

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: exciting, is it bad that I'm jealous

15. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@whenoceansrise: sounds like it!!!

16. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@whenoceansrise: I had tons of pinching and stabbing my last few weeks. Also I don't wanna rain on your parade (of mucus?! ) but I lost my plug 2+ weeks before going into labor. Its a good sign though!

17. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@cheert16: @FaithFertility: hope those babies come soon for both of you!!!!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Soooo I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever.
    .....I am ok with her cooking more and I know I'm not.due until Sunday, but any sign of her thinking of coming. ...also.I bet no BH the past few days that I can remember.....DH came home this morning from.work and said I looked so happy sleeping and cracked up thinking nope not today either....
    I know they come on their time, but it is so hard, I want to meet her soooo bad ♥

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: Thanks me too!!!!!!

20. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@FaithFertility: I know it's so hard to wait at this point but I woukd def say enjoy these last moments! It's so weird now that I'm not pregnant! It's great, it's just weird adjusting to my own body again after so long!

21. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: I remember the feeling so well! Do all your favorite things and try to enjoy !! Plus DTD if possible and lots of squats!! Cmon babyyy!!

22. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@FaithFertility: haha well it could be a few weeks like @magnolia said. my due date isn't until the 21st so it's likely to not happen very soon. however, these last few weeks of pregnancy DRAG ON FOREVER and i'm so tired of waiting!

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: Yes, DTD....hahahahh I forced DH the other day, he is affraid to hurt her
    ....silly man....lol

I gpt upset and told him. It's his duty...bahahahahahha

24. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: I feel yah!!!!!! I'm currently looking at her.swing in living room and it looks lonely

25. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@FaithFertility: I am in the same boat!!! It will never end!!

Went to the OB today- 3 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. Have NST and a ultrasound scheduled for early next week. Also a follow up appt for next week if nothing has happened yet. MY OB said they def wouldn't let me go the full 2 weeks past my EDD this time. If nothing happens by next Wednesday we will be scheduling an induction!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: Eeeepppppp!!!!!! Yay for you, I go today too hoping for some news like you!!

27. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: exciting!!

28. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@cheert16: 3cm is pretty awesome!

@FaithFertility: DH feels the same way. At some point he just refused even tho logically he knows baby is safe during sex!

29. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@FaithFertility: @BandDmommy: @snowjewelz: I am excited! I have never been 3 centimeters on my own! With LO #1 it was a 3 day long induction starting at 0 centimeters! Hopefully something happens in the next couple days!

30. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: DH totally refuses to DTD!! Its been WAY to long over here..... having the baby in there just freaks him out!

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: Yep that is my guy........he was scared in the beginning...now is again at the end, although I made him the other day

32. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@cheert16: sounds great!

33. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@whenoceansrise: aww I can totally empathize, it feels like every day drags, and everyone keeps asking when the baby is coming. Hope it goes by fast for you and all those prelabor signs you are having will help your delivery! !

34. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@cheert16: awesome! I wasn't 3cm til the day I went into labor!!! Nice you have a day to countdown too and here is hoping baby comes sooner

35. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: his duty LOL
    I just kept reminding him that there definitely wouldn't be any action for 6 weeks after!!

36. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@FaithFertility: DH wont..... I am impressed you got him to do it!!

@magnolia: yikes 6 weeks- with LO #`1 I waited like.... 4 months after!! I was traumatized!

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: I think I haven't wanted it bad enough to try initiating anything.. until now....lol

38. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

I keep thinking it's friday, I was about to post Happy Friday to everyone! I suppose that's the thing about maternity leave... days start to blend together a little. It's going by fast I can't believe it's already almost the weekend again!

39. ustechie

apricot / 358 posts

I've been quiet on these boards for a long time- we've had a lot going on these past couple of months.

I just wanted to update that I'm still pregnant! Lol. No baby yet. I had a natural birth with my first, and I'm hoping to go that route again with this pregnancy. My original due date was the 12th, but it was changed to the 5th by ultrasound. My current dr agrees that the 12th is probably more accurate, and is allowing me to go to the 19th before talking about inducing. I'm scheduled for an NST and fluid check today. Hopefully, all goes well on that front!

Excited to see all the Dec mamas who have had their babies already! So excited to know we could go at any time!

40. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@cheert16: yeah I definitely feel the same way. I'm feeling like it's never going to be the same...

In a similar vein
    my OB said to me 3x "eat less donuts next time" (cause baby is big and I am petite) and I was like, dude, let's not talk about next time right now.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee