Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: well I'm 40w2d now. And most first time moms I know IRL went past their due date so I'm trying not to even consider he is late yet... had some painful contractions last night but then they stopped.

Going out to a holiday craft fair with some friends today, trying to stay busy every day and enjoy my last few days of pregnancy

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: Yep, I am ready for that......but don't think they Will let me go over based on fluid, but I'll get a game plan Monday!

Holiday craft fair sounds fun!!! Enjoy and yes I ageeee he is not late, just cozy

3. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: He is cozy :)))

4. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: I am 38+2 today and have only 7 or 8 days until my induction and 8-9 days til baby arrives! My induction will start the 14th or 15th depending on how favorable my cervix seems to be at my appt Tuesday. My list of things to do hasn't gone down much over the past week, so this is going to be a crazy week trying to get ready! Plus LO1's birthday is Thursday and I want to be sure it is a great day for her. Sounds like it might be a busy week for all of us!

5. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: Exciting! I hope LO has a great birthday! Nice your kiddos days will be close, hopefully not the same......our nieces bday is the 14th my due date and I don't think she would be a fan to share

6. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

I'm still waiting as well. Although I have an induction scheduled on the 16th if I go that long, which would put me at 40 weeks 6 days. So we'll see....

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

A friend put this on my facebook......
    Maybe not this whole month...but def the last week!!!!!!!!

8. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@FaithFertility: I am so traumatized by birth (not in a bad way... Just being real haha) I don't know how I'll have #2 lol. EVERYONE says you forget enough to do it again though! So I am trusting that!

@MrsScallop: So excited for you! My cervix was shut tight, I thought at one point I was either gonna be sent home or get a c-section haha, and in the end she came out the same day technically! I hope it will be smooth & fast for you!

@magnolia: Anytime now for you! Some FTM I knew were early. My friend that gave birth last month was 5 days late. I think the anticipation just builds, but they know when they need to come

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: my best friend for about a month said the same now she is wanting #2 so I think it's normal for FTM!!!!

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: hahahhaha I'm so ready for #3! DH and I have been talking about timing. I'm not going back on BC but I think we will be preventing for a few months then NTNP.

11. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BandDmommy: omg I'm just looking forward to not being pregnant for....at least a year!

12. snowjewelz

@BandDmommy: That's so exciting!! You def are a natural at this! I hope in time I will feel the same way about being excited to start trying for LO #2! I currently can't even think about the next nursing session so I'm just living moment by moment right now lol!

13. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: age is not on my side.. I want to be done before I'm 38

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: awww exciting, we talk about NTNP maybe around 9-10 months....but we shall see how we fair after birth

I hope this pregnancy gets my body in order, since it took almost 3 yrs to conceive her after IF and IUIs and such

We want 3 ♥

15. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@snowjewelz: I told Hubs immediately after Xander was born that I would NEVER do it again without being able to get an epidural! But then I totally forgot how painful the whole thing was!!!

16. winniebee

@BandDmommy: how old are you now? I'm 35 in July. We are def done at 3 but I think we will go for the third.

17. winniebee

@snowjewelz: I didn't get excited to try for #2 until LO was like 22 months! Don't worry about it now enjoy your wee one!

18. winniebee

@Adira: I'm so impressed you did it twice! I know you had no choice but still.

19. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

39 + 1 over here! Sonjealousnof all you ladies with inductions scheduled. My dr is in no hurry to get my baby out. I am hoping that at my appt Wednesday I can talk them into scheduling and induction. With LO #1 I was induced at 42- I am hoping I can be induced at 41 this time!!

20. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: you totally forget after awhile how bad it is!!! I told DH I was never having another baby- well here we are!!

21. Adira

@winniebee: I think forgetting helped! Also, I've heard that epidurals don't help a ton with back labor, which is what I had with Xander and that it's common to have back labor again if you've had it before (which is what happened for me too). Plus I had my platelets closely monitored during my pregnancy, so I honestly thought we'd get them high enough that I COULD get an epidural if I really wanted to! By the time I realized I would definitely NOT be getting an epidural, there was no turning back!!

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: I just turned 36

23. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: Thanks! I was ~1cm at my last appointment, so I'm hoping I've progressed at least a little so induction goes a bit faster. I was induced at ~3cm with my first and that took 18 hours, so I would love for it to go faster this time.

@BandDmommy: I'm with you on thinking about #3 already (and this baby isn't even out yet....). For some reason, during this pregnancy all I want is to have more and more babies. We will probably wait at least 2 years for the next though, and stop at 4.

24. snowjewelz

@Adira: haha thank goodness for amnesia then or we won't have Logan!

@cheert16: good to know. I Def want another one but right now birth is fresh on my mind so I can't imagine volunteering for this again haha!

25. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@BandDmommy: I said the same thing. Already ready to try for baby 2 and was thinking the same thing, just NTNP. I had such an easy pregnancy so its easy to say that now, I guess we will see if I feel the same in a couple months! I'll be 31 in Jan. Though and would also like to be done soon and thinking 3 if baby 2 is another boy.

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Hahahah all this second/next baby talk, well I had a dream after like 1 month we went to Jamaica on vaca and got PG again............YIKES! Too soon! ........lol

27. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: That would be scary!

28. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@BandDmommy: I'm so impressed you're talking about #3! I could do pregnancy and labor again but the sleepless nights and general unpredictability of a newborn kills me! We can talk about #3 when this one STTN

29. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

haha right now I can't really imagine being pregnant again; however, dh and I have been discussing potential names for baby #2. lol!

30. Adira

I can't believe you ladies are talking about the next babies already! For us, we're done. Two and through!

31. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

A photographer friend of mine has volunteered to take birth photos for free if I would like her to. I don't know! I don't know if it would be weird having her there during delivery, but I may really enjoy having the photos and being able to look back on them. What do you ladies think?

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Adira: hahahhaha I'm cah-razy!

@whenoceansrise: are you allowed to have an extra person in delivery room?

33. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@BandDmommy: yep!

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@whenoceansrise: Personally, I don't think I'd want another person in the delivery room besides DH, dr and nurses. Labor is so unpredictable.....

35. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: I don't think I would want a friend in the delivery, but of course everyone 's different. I'd probably prefer photos right after delivery or newborn photos.

36. Adira

@whenoceansrise: I don't think I'd want anyone else there during birth. I think it could be distracting and make me feel uncomfortable, which might make the labor more difficult. I agree with @MrsF: that I'd prefer pictures immediately after the birth or even newborn photos! But everyone is different, so it depends on your comfort level and whether you want birth photos or not!

37. winniebee

What was your bloody show like? I have had lots of mucous and had some blood tinged this morning but nothing since. Last time I didn't bleed until I was in the hospital and I never lost my mucous plug. Idk I don't think labor is imminent I'm just crampy and my back hurts. Contractions are sporadic.

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: sounds like you are starting to lose your mucous plug. That is similar to what I had when I was losing my mucous plug.

39. winniebee

@BandDmommy: gross, but it is just... a lot of mucous in constant streams not a big wad like what I expected?

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: that's what mine was like this pregnancy.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee