Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

We are still working on nursery! Hope to be done by January!

2. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@winniebee: Yeah its all that last minute stuff- hanging things on the walls- etc! I just need DH home for a day and we could bang it out!
    @Adira: Urg- I feel like I still have forever to go! EDD is the 13th- but I went so late with B- that I just keep forcing myself to think my EDD is like 2 weeks later, so I don't get disappointed if she isn't here by the 13th!
    @BandDmommy: That's probably going to be how we are too!!

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BandDmommy: I definitely plan to add little things to it here and there but not sure what so I feel like it will be a work in progress for awhile And then we will probably move in the fall again, LOL.

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@Adira: Yeah... I want to say I'd take a nap but I'm not sure if that's happening. I'm pretty much just waiting to eat dinner & go to the hospital now...

5. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: when I was waiting for my induction with LO #1 Dh and I went and walked the mall! Just to get outta the house so I would stop watching the clock!!

6. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@cheert16: The mall must be a pretty good distraction! I've been looking at my emails for work at home lol. Online shopped, got my nails done... It's cold & rainy so I don't really feel like going anywhere either. Plus DH is adamant that I rest at home and not be out & about! I honestly wouldn't mind going shopping lol!

7. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: shopping makes it all better!!

8. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@cheert16: Hopefully this baby comes sooner!!

@snowjewelz: Definitely have some dinner before you go, because they might not let you have anything once you are there!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Had another u/s yesterday to check fluid it went down a little so tech thought I would be going in So for about 20mins while she got ahold of the on call dr we thought this is it!!!!!!!!!!

Well my Dr. said the levels are low but still in ok range and she passed NST and looks great they chexked blood flow and oxygen flow from cord.....to let her stay!

So I got a taste of the ok this is it for a few minutes......let me just say I have never seen my DH so excited!!!

We shal wait and see I go back again Monday! Kinda makes me nervous though I know she is ok today, but what about tomorrow?!?!? Damn anxiety......

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: ughhh work! I feel like I'm not as effective I know I am doing ny job, but it is taking all my energy! I literally clock watch and jet home I'm soooo tired!

11. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@FaithFertility: aghhhhh! What are your thoughts? Ready?

12. Adira

@FaithFertility: Ahhhh!! What a tease!!! It'll happen pretty soon though, just hang in there!! Are you ready??

13. winniebee

@FaithFertility: ugh I'm sorry! Monday is just a few days away but still I get where you are coming from.

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Ugh, I had slightly elevated BP at my appt this morning, so they sent me to triage in L &D to be monitored. It sounds like the BP is fine now, but I'm still here, waiting for the results of lab work. Bah.

15. winniebee

@theotherstark: ugh sorry! Is this the first time it's been higher?

16. Adira

@theotherstark: Oh man, that's frustrating! I feel like lab work at the hospital takes FOREVER too. Hope you get to go home soon!

17. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: I think it was a little high last week too. The readings they're doing now look fine, though. Just being cautious.

@Adira: I know - it's taking so long! Ha. And I am going back into work after. Bah!

18. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: so, are they keeping you? Or can you go home?

19. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@BandDmommy: still waiting on the results of the labwork. They'll release me (or not) depending on those!

20. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: sounds like a headache mama, im sorry the weekend is only 2 days away!! I am also a zombie at work

21. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@theotherstark: oh no! I hope all is well! and boo to going back to work (I'll be headed there after my appointment today as well )

22. winniebee

@theotherstark: thinking of you!

23. winniebee

Had ultrasound and OB visit today. Baby's doing well and no change from last weeks visit. I feel like I had more contractions while resting!! My doc would be happy to induce me at 39w since my cervix is favorable and won't let me go much past 40w because of his small size. I'm not sure how I feel about that (part of it is desirable because of my husbands work schedule and Christmas looming large) but not going to worry about it until my next visit on Wednesday. And I gained 3 effing pounds this week. Ugh.

24. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@winniebee: I like to think the weight gain this late is all fluid and will be lost quickly. Don't fret momma, you are cooking a baby in there. And you are doing fabulous!

25. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@theotherstark: Relax, I hope all is well and they send you on your way soon.

26. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@FaithFertility: Soon-ish! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts until next week. Hope the fluid levels stay acceptable.

27. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: man - I'm glad everything else looks okay! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts

@winniebee: You've done such a great job of keeping him in there!! oh, and I think we all gained weight over Thanksgiving weekend

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@magnolia: @MamaG: thanks ladies! I ended up just taking a full sick day, since they still haven't released me. SOOO frustrated. And I'm starving. Haha.

29. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: I haven't even been tracking my weight gain. I can't bring myself to look! haha- I'm already bummed out enough about all of the stretch marks I'm getting. Did they tell you about how much baby weighs? I wonder how close together our babies will be born since we have the same due date!

30. winniebee

@whenoceansrise: they didn't do a growth scan today but I have one on Tuesday. My doc seems to think I won't make it to my due date but who knows!

31. Adira

@winniebee: Glad to hear everything went well with your u/s! And I totally feel you on weight gain. I think I gained SEVEN POUNDS my last week!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I put this on the moms sand babies thread.. But thought I'd share here too... Darcy's newborn pics... http://www.rebeccadanzenbaker.com/darcy-slideshow

33. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: yay! That's awesome!

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: any update?

35. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@BandDmommy: awww such cuteness!!

36. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@BandDmommy: They admitted me because they were worried about BP and my platelet count. Not what I had planned, but hopefully things go fairly quickly and smoothly!

37. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: are they inducing? Thinking of you!!

38. winniebee

@theotherstark: oh my word. good luck i'm thinking of you!!

39. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@BandDmommy: yep - inducing! Got a foley bulb in and just started pitocin.

@winniebee: Thank you!

40. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: aghhhhhh!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee