Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@magnolia: you look amazing! All belly!

2. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@magnolia: You look so good!

@whenoceansrise: Look at that sweet little face!! Sorry the check hurt I'm glad they haven't done one on me yet!! Haha. Did they strip your membranes like you had mentioned possibly doing?

@winniebee: You look great!! I love that sweater, and your hair looks amazing. I have been so negligent with my appearance the last few weeks. Haha.

3. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Here's my (hopefully!!) last bump pic Took this yesterday at 39w4d. Apologies for the state of my mirror.

4. winniebee

@theotherstark: ehem I took this pic at the salon right after I got it cut today

5. winniebee

@theotherstark: that baby is sticking straight out! You look great

6. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: No, he mentioned it last week because since I failed my first gluclose test it could be an indicator of a big baby so that's why they did the growth scan today and since baby boy is only 5 pounds and the fact that I'm not dilated at all- he didn't do it.
    p.s you look amazing!

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: Well it looks fabulous!

I know, I don't think he's dropped at all? I can't really tell. His head feels suuuuuper low, though.

8. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@whenoceansrise: Ah, got it! I've heard it can be a little painful and crampy.

9. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: you look great!

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: you are all belly!

11. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@snowjewelz: my family was the same. I think they were all in town by 1 and were in the waiting room by 2. I delivered at 2:30, I think we let them in the room around 4 while I was nursing. We didn't even have alone time to pick a name by that point! Good luck trying to hold them off!

12. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@josina: I hope I deliver MOTN so I wouldn't be telling them anyway haha!

13. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@snowjewelz: Ahh good luck tomorrow! I was induced (started with a foley bulb to help start dilation inserted around 4pm on 11/24) & I had him at 1:39pm on 11/26. My water was broken around 6pm on the 25th so from then on, that was the hard part when it came to contractions & uncomfortableness.

Everyone looks great in the bump pics!

14. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@josina: Oh man. I can't imagine having people camped out in the waiting room! Eek!

@snowjewelz: Ahhh I can't believe you go in tomorrow!!!!!!

15. snowjewelz

@AngelicOne: Did either of those things hurt? Getting bulbs and stuff in there and having water broken?

16. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@snowjewelz: I had a foley induction with Norah and it didn't hurt at all. The procedure is kind of like a Pap smear ( the way they postion you ) but it didn't hurt me at all. I started contracting right after they put it in too. Honestly the tape coming off my leg when they took it out was worse ha ha!

17. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: good luck tomorrow!!!

18. snowjewelz

@Mrs. Tea: lol! I think I'm starting off with meds first, but at least I'm now familiar with these terms and what they mean so I won't freak out if they want to do something to me!

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@whenoceansrise: awwww he is adorable!!!! Ughhhh my first check hurt bad......but yesterday was not bad jusy pressure....she said I was a little more effaced

..so maybe that helped

20. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@snowjewelz: My bulb placement did hurt a little, but I think that was due to my OB. She wasn't the gentlest of people. Breaking my water didn't hurt. I didn't even know it was happening until the nurse handed her the hook thing to do it. (She did a cervical check & decided to break my water but never mentioned she was doing it)

21. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Thanks for all the bump love ladies. All the Dec mamas and babies are looking so good!!

I am trying not to drive myself nuts with each labor symptom and twinge but tonight I left work early because I feel crampy and uncomfortable. The braxton hicks I've been having kind of seem to be progressing to contractions all over, like to the top of my bump, and not just down low. Not going back to the OB til Thursday which seems like foreverrrr

22. winniebee

@magnolia: sounds like you are heading towards real contractions. I'm not going back til Thursday either and I half want to know if I've progressed and half like having my head in the sand

23. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: @theotherstark: you both look amazing!

24. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@magnolia: Sounds like maybe something's happening!

25. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

38.5 weeks!

26. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@snowjewelz: That's funny how clueless your family is, but sweet that they are so excited! Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you!

@whenoceansrise: Yay cute baby pics! Can't war to see one after birth to compare!

@winniebee: Looking good!!

@theotherstark: You look great!! Baby will be here any day now!!

@magnolia: Crampy is a good sign! Hopefully things will happen for you soon!

@cheert16: Looking good!! And is that a dance studio??

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Prayers and best of luck to you today!!!!!! ♥

@theotherstark: What a perfect belly!

@cheert16: You look great! I am right there with you at 38 and 3 days :)))

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: ohhhh exciting! I heard crampy is a good sign :))))

29. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: You look great! Yay again for 37 weeks!

30. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Ouchhhh, woke up and just put my feet on the floor, instant hip/ pelvic pain like they are spreading? It is feeling better as I walk......

@magnolia: as you said I over analyze every thing now...lol

31. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: you look fantastic

32. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: me too! After dinner last night I suddenly can barely put weight on my left leg; its sooo painful where my hips are!

I am currently laying in bed trying to savor these last moments of peace & quiet...

33. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: I can't walk or stand on my right leg! I get a sharp pain in my back and my knee. p.s good luck today!!

34. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: The end of def near for us all... When our own legs can't even support this belly anymore!

35. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Excited for you guys to meet your LO and join the fun of MOTN feedings.

36. snowjewelz

Aww, DH just got a package and I was all nosy seeing what he ordered online, again, turns out he got a push/xmas present for me! I am 99% sure it's jewelry since it's a small square box haha. I am so touched b/c I always joke about a push present but I honestly didn't need one since we're already going to be spending big bucks on a newborn!

37. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: Woohoo!

My head is totally not in it at work today! I just want to be home cleaning and doing more baby stuff (like finishing her room..... nothing like waiting till the last minute right???) I have curtains to iron and hang!!!

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: aww how sweet!

39. winniebee

@cheert16: Baby room isn't ready here either! Still need to hang flag bunting, prints should be ready to be picked up tomorrow....and chair getting delivered tomorrow too. I guess that's it?

I feel you guys on the leg pain. My right knee is so sore lately!

40. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@snowjewelz: I'm guessing the anticipation is making it hard for you to relax!! And so sweet about the gift from your husband!! I have to explicitly tell mine what to get me. I still don't think he's even ordered me a Christmas present, haha.

@cheert16: Concentrating at work those last couple weeks were soooooooo hard. I had to force myself to be productive and it was really difficult. I just kept thinking about everything I still needed to do for the baby!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee