1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: good luck!!!

2. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@BandDmommy: haha! Thank you!

3. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: omg! good luck! i'll be checking in!!

4. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@theotherstark: Ahhh!! Good luck!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!!

5. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: glad baby's doing well!

6. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@theotherstark: so exciting! Thinking you!

7. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@theotherstark: wow! good luck!

8. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@winniebee: Glad baby is doing well! Deciding to induce or not can be hard. I hope you are able to make a decision you are comfortable with or you go into labor on your own before you even need to worry about it! Also, I gained about 2.5 lbs this past week, so you are not alone on that front!

9. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

I thought I was lucking out in terms of fluid retention...but starting this week (I noticed it a little on thanksgiving but thought it was just from so much time on my feet cooking)...holy giant feet!!! They feel so crazy big, the tops remind me of a toddler's when I flex my toes up. I don't feel like I have bones on the ankle anymore either! It's weird though, I keep trying to take a picture to send my family and they always look kinda normal in the photos. And of course my mom and friend sent me lame articles they found online "how to reduce swollen feet", not having to do with pregnancy, and then suggested maybe I should call my doctor. I know it's normal, I was just telling them about it!

Luckily my coworker gave me some toms she got accidentally online in a huge size, and they let her just keep them, sending her the right size. Ive been living in them and they started out all loose! Normally toms get looser not tighter with wear. Lol!

And don't worry, no swelling anywhere else that Ive noticed, my Bps have been great, and no headaches.

10. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@junebugsmama: Aw, sorry your feet are swelling up! I thought I'd beat the fluid retention with my first and woke up one day with giant puffy feet when I was about 38/39 weeks pregnant. At least you know it will go away eventually. I think I was slowly getting puffier though, as all my shoes were really stretched out after my pregnancy. I am not looking forward to that surprise when I wake up this time around!

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@BandDmommy: aww you both look so beautiful!

12. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: glad you had a good appointment! I gained a few pounds this week too, I was kind of mad because I hadn't gained any in a few weeks hopefully it all goes to baby!

13. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@junebugsmama: put those feet up mama, if possible!

I was super emotional on the eve of my due date at my Ob appt and at work afterwards. I had to wait for awhile to see the doctor and was aggravated after he checked me and said I was pretty much the same as last week and could go any minute. I have to go back Monday and I just don't want to think about still being pregnant then

14. Adira

@magnolia: Aww, I'm sorry! I hope baby decides to come soon for you!

15. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@junebugsmama: sorry about the swelling!

@magnolia: that's so hard I hope something starts to happen soon!

16. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@magnolia: I'm sorry. Hopefully you go into labor soon.

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: ahhhh best of luck!

@junebugsmama: ughhhhh I'm sorry about your feet, I've had awful edema in my feet, now legs and hands..I can only wear slippers in my classroom! hopefully you won't deal for long!

@magnolia: I'm sorry I hope LO makes a debut soon!!!!!!

@winniebee: Yay for a good apt

18. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@junebugsmama: ugh! At least toms are comfy!!! I can only wear slip on shoes now Bc I just can't bend over!

19. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@theotherstark: thinking of you!

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: Thinking of you ♥

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: How are you doing?

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Sorry for TMI.... but I have been having intense DTD dreams the past few nights..... anyone else?

I tell DH about them he cracks up........I just hope we can get back there in the next year

23. Adira

@FaithFertility: I actually had a couple intense DTD dreams too in the weeks leading up to labor!

24. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@FaithFertility: I had similar dreams! And then I realized I could hardly move... oh well

25. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsF: hahahhaha that is whay I'll saying.......I was kinda sad waking up thinking I can't do thay anymore...

26. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: aw thanks for asking! I'm still pregnant LOL. Coming to terms with the fact that despite all my body's signals he is waiting til he is good and ready!

Supposedly DTD is a great way to induce labor so maybe your dreams are trying to tell you something?!?

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: awwww yeah I hear they get cozy in there!!!

Ohhh I have heard that too....I need to get DH on board, since the last few u/s and apt he is scared ....men....lol

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Thanks ladies!! I just posted in the labor & announcement thread - our son was born on Dec 4 at 11:28pm!

29. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@theotherstark: congratulations!

30. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@theotherstark: aww congratulations mama!! Totally in awe of your med free induction, hoping if I have to go that route I can do it

31. winniebee

I have totally had sexy dress too! But not happening lol.

Still pregnant here. 38w tomorrow. Can't believe I've made it this far! My son is on an overnight at grandmas with his cousins so I have enjoyed a little time with my husband (he's on call) and did a bunch of holiday shopping. Pooped!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: that's great!

33. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: Sounds like such a nice day And congrats on (almost) 38 weeks!

34. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: I am so happy for you making it past 37

35. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: yay for making it to 38 weeks and alone time with your hubs!

36. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

So looking forward to the next one! I hope I can keep up with everyone here!

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

How many days left ladies????
    I'm 39 weeks today sooooo 7
    Can't wait to meet her, but scared of the unknown of labor, but who isn't!?

Anyone feeling any signs, I have BH but nothing different that makes me think it is coming......

She seems happy as a clam in there!
    We shall see what Monday and u/s brings!

38. winniebee

@FaithFertility: 38 weeks! Could be up to 2 weeks (but not more doc will induce by 40 Bc of size of baby). I'm guessing it will happen this week but I could be wrong. As of 37 I was still 2cm, 80% effaced and soft. I've been having lots of contractions regular and painful and a few times got to 10 mins apart but then the painful ones die off. I have a growth scan on Tuesday and OB on Wednesday. Otherwise will just be enjoying my last days as a mommy of 1! I'm of course excited to meet the little dude but also content to let him cook another week

39. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@FaithFertility: 38 weeks! As of last week I'm not dilated at all and zero BH. No signs this little guy wants to come anytime soon!

40. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: That is how I feel, I am so excited to meet het, but I know the longer she stays the better, just as long as the fluid is ok!

I can't imagine having 2.....but def want more. ...... enjoy your last few days as a mommy of 1 ♥

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee