Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@whenoceansrise: Ahh I know! When people ask when I'm due now, I feel so weird saying this week! Ha. Insane.

2. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

Let's get some (final?) bump pics posted!

3. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

Soooo i am scheduled for induction on Wed at 8pm Cue freak out mode! I am SO busy at work, and there are still random things I was planning to do this week... I might just put myself into labor from stress!

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Eeek so soon! Exciting you know when you will go into the hospital, though! But I'm sorry you're stressed about work etc

5. snowjewelz

@theotherstark: I just hope I'll have a good induction experience. I've been reading so many stories from other HB moms on the thread I started, and there's just no telling how mine would go!

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: aghhhhhh exciting!!

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that you respond really well to the induction meds!!

8. winniebee

@snowjewelz: so exciting! Hope it all goes smoothly!!

9. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@snowjewelz: my only advice is throw GD out the window and enjoy your dinner before you go in. It might be awhile before you can eat again.

I will hope good things for your induction.

10. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: I like @MamaG: 's advice I'm so excited for you!!

11. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: ahhhh! So excited for you!

12. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@snowjewelz: My induction was great - I hope the same for you!

13. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: So exciting! I'm another person who's had two great inductions. I hope yours goes smoothly!

14. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

Thinking of all you December ladies!!! Good luck this month!!!

15. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: ahhhhhhh soooo exciting! ♥

16. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

Dec. 1st CRAZZZYYYY! Can't wait to hear all the announcements ♥

Had apt today no changes, getting fluid checked again Wed since it is still a 6, but baby is doing good and I am ready to meet her!

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: Eeekkk so soon!

18. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@snowjewelz: ahhh just saw your news! So excited for you!!! I hope you have a great experience. Maybe you will be the first December mom with a December birthday baby?!

19. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@FaithFertility: was thinking of you today (when I went into work) Glad your baby is doing good!

@theotherstark: I had the same crazy feeling telling people my due date is Friday!

got a prenatal massage today and it was amazing!!! I remembered what it feels like to be relaxed!

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: ughhhhhhh that sounds AMAzing! ♥
    I am dying for a pedicure too, might have to get one this week!

21. snowjewelz

@magnolia: that must have felt amazing!

@FaithFertility: I def am getting my nails done on Wed before I go in haha! You should! It's the last "me" thing we will do for a while!

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: ohhhh yes, ughhhh Wednesday how.excited/nervous are yup? !?!?!?!?

23. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@winniebee: here you go, is it weird that I don't even feel big anymore?

39 weeks 3 days

24. snowjewelz

@FaithFertility: honestly more nervous and stressed at the moment! I worked so late tonight and still working tomorrow hoping I'll finish up in time... Then Wed I suddenly have a new list of a million things I want to do before going to the hospital! I wonder when it's gonna hit me lol!

25. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

Man, I am so far behind from being away from my computer a lot over the holiday week. Big congrats to all those who had their babies this past week!! I can't believe we are in December already. I'm pretty sure I'm going to freak out soon about how much work I need to get done before this little guy shows up.

I have my second to last OB appointment in the morning and I think I will be induced on/around the 15th if I make it that long. This weekend I had a ton of BH contractions (with some feeling a bit more "real") that would come every few minutes while walking around or sitting up. They probably don't really mean anything, but it feels like my body is gearing up to get this baby out sooner than later. I guess we will see!

26. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: How exciting to know your induction date!! Best of luck when you go in! I generally enjoyed my induction with LO1, and I hope you are able to do the same.

27. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@snowjewelz: Ahhh!! Can't believe you'll be holding your baby in just a few days!!

@magnolia: You look fantastic!!

28. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@magnolia: You look great! I would looove a prenatal massage right about now too My big "me" thing was getting my hair cut this past week.

29. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

I can't believe its finally december!

I am for sure making up for lost time since discovering hello bee, Ive been on it on and off ALL day! Doesn't hurt that today is the 3rd day of maternity leave and 1st day with no obligations!

Day 1 I cooked all day (for my belated friday thanksgiving), day 2 we went out for the day in San Francisco walking SO much, and yesterday I went to my parents' house an hour away trying to escape the construction going on in our backyard. Except it ended up so much worse than if I had just kept the dogs inside all day (what I was trying to avoid) because they were so poorly behaved at my parents' house. Stressed me out to no end, and now I finally scheduled a training session for next week. The only good thing is Ive had to walk them every few hours around the block since the backyard is still off limits, and that ensures I got exercise today! Even if I resented every minute...

30. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Also, I know its prego hormones, but I feel SO happy to have found this group. I just felt so alone at times in my pregnancy, even with lots of family/friend support, and now I feel like I am with people that GET it!

31. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@junebugsmama: Yay!! So glad you are loving HB! I really found it invaluable when I was pregnant with my first and then trying to figure out how to take care of a newborn!

32. snowjewelz

@junebugsmama:

Thanks ladies for all the induction encouragement! My mom seems to think it's gonna be quick. I was like, what planet are you on? It can take days? And my whole family is clueless about everything since it's the 1st grandchild, they were like, so should we meet you there at 8pm? I'm like uhhh if you want to sit there and wait for potentially over 24 hours?!

And then my sister really wants to be there during birth but I said I don't know when that happens and whether you can make it there in time!

33. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

Ultrasound saying baby weighs 5 pounds 15 ounces. I'm not dilated at all and ouch, the cervix check hurt!

34. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@magnolia: you look great!

35. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: such great pics!

36. winniebee

@whenoceansrise: great pics!!!

37. winniebee

37 wks 2 days. They say he is small but man I feel huge!

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@magnolia: looking good!

@whenoceansrise: awww how cute!!

39. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: you look gorgeous!

40. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@magnolia: you are getting so close and you look so great!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee