Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2015 Labor and Deliveries!

1. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

It's finally February! Can't wait to meet more of our precious babes!!

2. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@HeartAbandoned: I can't wait for more babies! How is your bundle doing?

3. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@MrsB2012: He's doing great! He's 2 weeks old today, and I can hardly believe it. We go tomorrow for a weight check. He has been ever so slightly jaundiced, but he's starting to look much better, so we're pleased with that. He's nursing great, and sometimes lets us sleep for 3 hours at a time! DH goes back to work on Tuesday, so I'm a little nervous about that, but I know we'll be able to handle it! How are you all doing?

4. autumn865

persimmon / 1147 posts

I've been a bit absent on the boards but just wanted to update that I had my baby girl on January 23rd at 37 weeks 6 days! A short birth story recap: I went to my weekly OB appointment on 1/22. At every appointment I was more and more dialated and that morning I was told I was at 4 centimeters and the baby was low. I went home feeling just my normal Braxton hicks. That night I felt fine except for pretty noticeable lower back pain. The pain was consistent so didn't think much of it. At 12:30am I woke to the feeling of my water breaking (a trickle). I grabbed the towel I had put by my bedside and the gush came when I stood up. Called my OB, called my parents to come over and be with DD1 and left for the hospital at 1:30 with my contractions about 5 minutes apart and getting more painful. We arrived at the hospital and I was at 5 centineters. I told them I wanted an epidural and my doctor said she would do everything she could to get me one. I remained in triage checking in while my contractions became stronger and closer. They finally got me to a room at around 2:30 and everything was a bit of a fog of people moving around between contractions. My OB checked me again and said that I was a 10. That I could get the epidural at that time or just push her out. I said no epidural and went three contractions of pushing before my daughter Claire Elise was born at 3:03am after a 2 and a half hour labor! I am still amazed that I was able to do it without medication but I suppose we are stronger than we give ourselves credit for! We've been home a week and although we are still figuring out this new little person we are so in love and the sweet moments between my toddler and the baby or when I see her little eyes examining my face it is all worth it. Good luck to all the February mamas!

5. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@autumn865: Congrats!! I'm impressed you went med free!

I get so excited every time I see this thread bumped. More babies!

6. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

@autumn865: yay! Congratulations momma!!

7. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@autumn865: Congrats! A fast and furious arrival… very impressive!!

@Aria: I get super excited too, and whoever has posted last I just assume they had their baby

8. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@autumn865: Congratulations!! What a quick labor!

9. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@autumn865: amazing! Congratulations to you. I'm glad it all went so well.

10. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

February 2015 Babies

January 18th - @HeartAbandoned: Baby C
    January 21st - @MrsB2012: Georgia
    January 23rd - @autumn865: Claire Elise

11. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@HeartAbandoned: I can't believe it's 2 weeks already! We will be 2 weeks on Wed, it's just flying by! G has jaundice as well, but I think it's improving too. That's good he's nursing great, it makes things so much easier. B wasn't a good nurser when she was first born and I never realized how stressful it was until I had G and she's such a good nurser!
    G is doing really well, I've really lucked out for the second time and have a super chill baby. She only wakes up at either 12am and 5am or 1am and 6am during the night. That's what she's done every day since she's been born. I'm not sure why I'm so lucky, B was the same way pretty much.
    B is adjusting quite well to having a little sister. At first she wasn't interested, but now she likes to go and hold G's hand and rub her belly haha.

@autumn865: Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so quickly and smoothly for you! That's interesting that they still offer an epidural when you're 10cm. When I had B I had mentioned an epidural when I was 4cm and they told me no, that I was too far along! This time they didn't even want me to have the fentanyl IV, I had to really beg for it haha. That's awesome you did it with nothing, well done momma!
    How old is your toddler? It's busy with 2 hey!

12. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

@autumn865: congrats!!

13. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@autumn865: congratulations!!! So glad Claire is doing well!

@MrsB2012: that is an awesome sleep schedule! Lucky mama!

14. Mrs. Lion

@autumn865: Wow! Congratulations momma!

15. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

@autumn865: Congratulations!!! Way to go on having her med free, too!

16. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

Well ladies, being induced now at 38w1d due to my bp. Had a foley bulb last night, on pitocin now. Will update later!!

17. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Kbee: How exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

18. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Kbee: eek!! Good luck!! Hope all goes well!

19. Mrs. Rabbit

@Kbee: good luck!! Thinking about you and the baby!!

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Kbee: hooray! Have a wonderful birth!!!

21. mrs. tictactoe

@Kbee: yay can't wait to hear good news!!

22. Mrs. Lion

@Kbee: good luck!!

23. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

Baby boy D was born this morning 2/4 at 1:29am! He's a little one at 5 lbs, 12 ounces. We love him so much!

24. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Kbee: Congratulations!!!

25. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Kbee: awww precious little peanut! Congratulations darling!!!

26. mrs. tictactoe

@Kbee: congrats!!!

27. Mrs. Rabbit

@Kbee: Congratulations!!!

28. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

@Kbee: congrats! Enjoy those baby snuggles!

29. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Kbee: Congrats!!!

30. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

@Kbee: congrats!

31. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

February 2015 Babies
    January 18th - @HeartAbandoned: Baby C
    January 21st - @MrsB2012: Georgia
    January 23rd - @autumn865: Claire Elise
    February 4th - @Kbee: Baby D

@Kbee: Congratulations! HOpe things went well for you

32. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@HeartAbandoned: @MrsB2012: @autumn865: @Kbee: congrats on your beautiful babies! hope all is well!

I can't believe these early babies! Is it wrong to feel jealous?

33. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Kbee: congratulations! My little guy was 5lbs, 12oz, too! And I was induced due to my BP! (I plan to post the full story if I ever get my computer out again. ) I hope everyone is doing well!

34. ndepet

pea / 24 posts

WE HAD A BABY!

Scout made it here on 2/5/15 at 8:25PM ( one day early! ) via RCS.

I came in for pre-op thursday early evening and when they did a scan to check fluid they decided that it was too low combined with my higher than normal blood pressure ( helllloooo anxiety) - so they moved him up to that night!

he is quite handsome and I cant wait to take him home tomorrow morning!

35. Mrs. Lion

@ndepet: CONGRATS!

36. Mrs. Rabbit

@ndepet: YAY!!! Congrats to you!! I LOVE that birth date I was so, so hopping I'd have a 2.5.15 baby!

37. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@ndepet: Congratulations!!

38. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Oh wow! What similar stories! I'm going to try and write mine out sometime soon.

@ndepet: Congratulations!!

39. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@ndepet: congrats!!!

Well I'm headed to the hospital right now because I think my water's breaking and they're gonna test it. If it's broken I'll have to be induced because I'm not having contractions.

40. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Aria: Good luck!! Hope all goes well!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee