cherry / 218 posts
1. Today's weather. 80 degrees and sunny!
2. DIY gel manis. I keep my nails painted because if not I pick away at my cuticles nonstop. I wanted to make some budget cuts so for christmas I got a light and have been doing my own gel manis for the past couple of months and have been really happy with the results.
3. A Wrinkle in Time (the book, not the movie). I missed out on reading this when I was young!
4. Target's dollar spot (is it still called that? nothing is really a dollar anymore) was killing it this week with beachy/summer stuff. Got some beach toys and an adorable cake plate.
5. Smoothies! I started making smoothies again (I think there was just a thread about this?): almond milk, berries, half a banana, a scoop of almond butter, and spinach. Sometimes greek yogurt or chia seeds.
pomelo / 5317 posts
@LadyDi: The dollar spot sucked me in, too. I definitely got a shovel and pail and the little sand truck, as well as a big bubble wand (which actually WAS a dollar) and a rubber ball. And I got a cake plate too! Haha.
GOLD / pomegranate / 3808 posts
1. Freezing rain, stormy day = allowed to be lazy inside
2. busy month at work means I can escape to my office to work this weekend while DH watches the kids
5. Oreo thin bites in mint creme
wonderful pomelo / 30138 posts
@erinbaderin: I haven't read the books, so I can't say for sure, but my understanding is that the show does different plots and stuff after the first season, so I would think you'd enjoy it!
You must login / Register to post
see more leaders...
No members yet for today
Ask for Help
Make a Suggestion
Frequently Asked Questions
Most Viewed Posts
Postpartum Care Essentials
Sensory Play Activities
Starting Solids Gear
Transitioning to Toddler Bed
Who We Are
About the Bloggers
About the Hostesses
Apply to Blog
Apply to Hostess
Submit a Guest Blog
How We Make Money