Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

HB Summer Gift Exchange 2014!

1. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

Just sent mine (via Amazon)... Hope my giftee likes what I got her!

2. Mrs. Oatmeal

blogger / honeydew / 7081 posts

@bluestriped bee: I can check who your partner is, do some sleuthing, and get back to you. Give me a few minutes

3. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@Mrs. Oatmeal: I know who my partner is. I just don't want to ruin the surprise.

4. MediaNaranja

pomegranate / 3244 posts

I am *almost* done making part of mine....sorry giftee, I won't be able to get to the post office until Friday!!

5. Mrs. Oatmeal

@bluestriped bee: Oh no, I know you know. I meant that I could check, and see if there was anything I could find out...without ruining the surprise!

6. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@Danizaur: Thanks for my silicone baking cups!!

7. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@Alivoo01: Glad you like them!! Another gift is headed your way too!!

8. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@jetsa: got my package today!! Just the pick me up I needed today. Thank you!!

9. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: thank you for the scrapbooking stuff!

10. Mrs. Oatmeal

So fun! Love seeing what everyone got!

11. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@cascademom: Thank you so much for my gift! The kitties would also like to thank you for the fun box it came in.

12. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@avivoca: so glad that you liked it!

13. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsRcCar: thank you for the awesome knitting bag and yarn!

14. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@cascademom: I am happy you like. I hoped the yarn was good yarn. I haven't the slightest idea about yarn.

15. singingbee

pomelo / 5073 posts

I got mine!!!! I need to take a picture, but it's a sephora gift card with a mirror. Totally awesome and what I need because I don't usually let myself "get" sephora because I'd buy everything. Not sure who my gifted was! Thank you! Made my day!

16. singingbee

pomelo / 5073 posts

@Alivoo01: I just saw where it said your name. Thanks!!! I'm really excited about the gift certificate. I can't was to use it!!!

17. doodlepoodle

grapefruit / 4136 posts

@singingbee: I got mine! Yay!!!! Thank you SO much!!! I'll be using my Starbucks gift card on my way to work tomorrow

18. singingbee

pomelo / 5073 posts

@babyjmama: glad you liked it! I had high aspirations, but ended up with gift cards. So happy they were good.

19. Alivoo01

@singingbee: Glad you like it. Sorry it wasn't something more fun/exciting to open/use!

20. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsRcCar: I love the yarn. I have to figure out what to knit with it. I love the bag too. I sort of collect bags. It's perfect for a project or two.

21. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@MediaNaranja: Thank you thank you thank you!! I love every single piece! That onesie is just too adorable - I can't believe you made it! About to take those baskets out to collect tomatoes after L goes to bed (and she's already totally claimed the colored pencils!).

22. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@Meowkers: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I have another excuse to make some awesome treats!

23. Meowkers

persimmon / 1364 posts

@babycanuck: you are most welcome. Enjoy it.

24. MediaNaranja

pomegranate / 3244 posts

@swurlygurl: yay! Glad you liked everything!

25. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

GOLD / grapefruit / 4555 posts

@Alivoo01: It's been crazy hectic here at the house but I wanted to let you know your wonderful package arrived last week! Thank you so very much!! I love everything

26. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@Alivoo01: Whoops, hit the wrong A name

@ALV91711: See above!!

27. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

okay this is totally making me want to participate next go round

28. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@sorrycharlie: October! I will see you there

29. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@Mrs. Grizzly Bear: Glad it made it there and you like it!!

Guess I should get my butt down to the mailbox this week.

30. Alivoo01

@Mrs. Grizzly Bear: hahaha! No problem. I was like uh.....

@ALV91711: Your username does remind me of myself though because the letters do make up my name! Just two of the letters are swapped!

31. Alivoo01

@Danizaur: Got my second packaged yesterday and okay y'all. How freaking cool is this?!? A Bee necklace!! Love it!! Now I have a Bee pressed penny from the Christmas exchange and a Bee necklace. Love my growing Bee collection.

P.S. Your package said it was from Singapore so it had to be signed for. DH asked me what I ordered from Singapore and I told him nothing. When I got home and opened it, he got all wide eyed and was like, alright, which boyfriend of yours sent this to you???? hahahahahaha. That goober.

32. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@swurlygurl: is that a scarf? If so- where's it from ?!?

33. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@mrs bunchy: Yes! World Market (Cost Plus). It's so soft!

34. mrs bunchy

kiwi / 533 posts

@swurlygurl: oh my gosh !! I love it !! I have seriously been searching for one for this past week !!

35. Mrs. Tiger

blogger / pomegranate / 3044 posts

@swurlygurl: thank you so much, so perfectly my style!! You're the best

36. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@Alivoo01: I'm so glad you like it!!!! Haha just your hellobee boyfriend

37. ALV91711

pomelo / 5621 posts

@Alivoo01: Sometimes I get confused when I see your name since they are kind of similar. lol.

38. Mrs. Grizzly Bear

@ALV91711: @Alivoo01: Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one The UN was written on the note but my toddlers have long since toddled off with it (thankfully not the coffee, books, or candles though!) and I knew the first three letters and just hit the wrong name on my phone when I was replying. The photo was on my phone so it made sense at the time!

39. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

I hope my giftee received hers! It says it was delivered the 28th!

40. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@bluestriped bee: Thank you so much for my gift card!! I've got some ideas already!!

I remember you posting about your partner not posting a wish list or anything or not answering Elster. I didn't know it was me! I made a wish list at the start of the swap and I never got any messages. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right part of Elster. I'm sorry I made that difficult for you. Hmm. A gift card is still absolutely perfect!!! Thank you so much!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee