Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Had a really fun weekend hanging out with friends and playing baseball. On Friday night I forgot take my progesterone suppository and by Saturday mid-morning was starting to feel crampy. I noticed some brown spotting and put in a tampon, fearing AF was imminent. I did take something for the cramps but even after that medication would have worn off the cramps were gone. There was nothing but just a little bit of brown discharge on the tampon when I took it out after about 8 hours. Then I took my next suppository on Saturday night and took it last night as well - and will tonight.

I'm not sure what all this means. AF? Implantation residue? Something else?

I'm supposed to go in for betas tomorrow but forgot to call my RE today to schedule - they only let you schedule a day or two ahead of time, which is pretty annoying. I guess I'll potentially have to wait until Wed. for betas because I probably won't be able to leave work tomorrow. So now I'm considering taking a cheapie, but I'm nervous. I guess part of me wants to hold out hope one more day, but if I'm not pregnant it might be nice to find out while I'm at home instead of while I'm at work.

But I'm terrible at holds and I get dehydrated easily so I'm always drinking water. Not sure if it's worth doing it tonight considering those two factors. I'm 14 DPIUI today.

2. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Aw thanks! See my next post... I might not be going in tomorrow after all.

3. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: Aww thats complicated, sorry about your doctor. Mine had walk-in hrs btwn 6:30 and 9 am for bloodwork, so I could just drop in. I don't have any thoughts about testing or not, I actually got mine betas a day earlier then I was supposed to. We were due for a major snow storm the day I was due for my 1st beta so I did call and confirm I could come in the day before at 13 DPIUI. I can totally understand wanting to know though.

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: I vote to use a cheapie!

5. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: I vote for a cheapie too!

6. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@jodyblair @mrskansas @snarkybiochemist: I'M IN SHOCK!

I had this Wal-Mart cheapie lying around and decided what the hell. The second line came up before even a minute had passed. When I took it I wasn't sure if I was going to tell DH the result right away but when I saw the second line so quickly I just shouted "Holy shit!" in spite of myself and then ran to the basement stairs and told DH to come up. And I showed him and he didn't know what it meant at first but I was crying and laughing and he figured it out pretty quickly.

This month marks two years you guys. TWO. YEARS.

EDD Feb. 21. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO NOW?

7. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@dominobee: Have been silently hoping for you!! CONGRATS!

8. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@dominobee: OMG yay!!! So happy for you! Those are great lines

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: omg congrats!!! Seriously so happy for you

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: Well I guess caving was worth it. Congrats Mom!!!!!!!! Call your RE and get yourself in for betas. The 21st is a good due date (mine is 11/21)

11. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@dominobee: i have been a complete lurker on the POAS boards for the past couple months and just had to show my face to congratulate you. so happy for you!!!!!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: OMG! 😭😭😭 Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, MAMA!

13. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dominobee: YES!!!!!!!!!!

14. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS
    BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee

6/11- desertdreams88
    6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

15. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@dominobee: Congrats!!!

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo @coral @happybaker @nwm @snarkybiochemist @mrskansas @boopers @2littleplumpkins: Thanks so much everyone!!!

And I'm serious when I say - what do I do now? LOL!

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@dominobee: congrats so so happy for you!!

18. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dominobee: Enjoy it! Make an appointment with your RE and see about getting betas if that's what you want.

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: yes, enjoy it!!! Hugs hugs hugs!!

20. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@dominobee: Congratulations!!!

21. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@dominobee: YAAAAAAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!

22. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@dominobee: yes!!!!! So excited for you. It's surprising to see a positive after so long isn't it? Good luck!!

23. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@dominobee: congrats!!!! over the moon for you. And I know what you mean when you're like "what do I do now"? I had my third beta today, and the nurse casually told me to schedule a us and I was all like how do I do that? Who do I call? I don't know anything!

Hope you have fun celebrating with hubby!

24. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: congratulations!!

25. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@dominobee: yay yay yay! Couldn't be happier for you! Congrats!!!

26. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@dominobee: SO incredibly happy to see this!!! A very happy and healthy nine months to you!

27. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@dominobee: congrats to you!! What a long journey you have been on.

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: call your RE and get in for betas, they will want 2 48hrs apart to see doubling beyond that it varries, some test you to 1000. Keep taking your progesterone, you will be on that until 10-12 weeks. The doctor will tell you when to schedule an ultrasound usually at 6 weeks and then will tell you if and when they want another. I was in weekly from 6-10 weeks. Around 8 weeks you will call your regular ob for your 11st regular prenatal appt.

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: Congrats!!!! So happy for you!!!!! Yay!!!!

As for what to do now, mostly enjoy being pregnant before first tri symptoms set in Call your practice and let them know you had a positive hpt, and they'll tell you whether they want betas, us, etc.

30. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@dominobee: congrats!!!!!

31. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Thanks everyone! I'm still in shock!! Betas tomorrow at 8am.

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Did you test again this morning?

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: I did! It's getting darker I'll take a picture when I get home. Because everyone loves staring at sticks I've peed on.

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Ha! Glad it's getting darker.

35. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: Sorry to stalk but any update on the bloodwork or hpt?

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@dominobee: AHH Congrats! that's so exciting!

37. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

Today at 12 dpo. I'm out of first responses so I probably won't test anymore!

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jodyblair: looks good!

39. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jodyblair: looking great!

40. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@jodyblair: That is a great line for 12dpo!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee