Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

it's that weird time where I just got AF and I'm happy because it is the first one since my loss in May. I look forward to ttc in July and joining the July POAS as my body is getting back to some kind of normal. congrats to everyone with a bfp this month. I hope to join that list in July.

2. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

I should have tested today.
    But I've had so many disappointments in the last 2.5-3 years that I didn't even buy a test yet. I just expected AF to come today on schedule, but she hasn't.
    I had some pink spotting on Sunday. Nothing Monday. Pink spotting Tuesday and Wednesday. Brown most of Thursday except early evening when it was red. I was sure this cycle was over and used a tampon. But there was practically nothing yesterday and only a bit of brownish pink today. I've never spotted for a whole week before. I don't know whether to just expect good or bad news tomorrow.

3. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Mrs. D: I get tons of crazy spotting too, I'm sorry about that. Hopefully the holding off means something good!

4. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs. D: I spotted for 10 days one time - to the point where I even confused by OB. It's always so confusing when our bodies do this. Hopefully it stays away and there's good news for you to come!

5. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. D: Do you usually have spotting? Or is this unusual?

6. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Hey everyone! I'm back from vacation and 9DPO (approximately) and BFN this morning. I never count myself out until AF arrives, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning so I can pee on more sticks (I'm a POAS addict).

I did have a dream I was pregnant and have had lower back pain and slight cramping yesterday- which is unusual for me. I don't get cramping until AF arrives usually.

7. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Coral: Hey, would you mind taking me off the list? I haven't even ovulated yet

8. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Will do! Come on over and join us in July if you haven't.

9. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs. D: Any updates?

10. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS 

BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88, Patty86, LaughLines, petitenoisette

6/24- Mrs. D

11. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I hope it's just too early!

12. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@dominobee: I do usually have spotting, just not usually so clearly pink nor so much before my expected period.

To top it off, AF arrived definitely, and a day late.

And hubby ships off for work to Labrador for a few months BEFORE I'm fertile again, so I'm out again until he comes home.

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Mrs. D: I'm sorry hugs

14. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. D: Damn, I'm sorry.

15. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@bhbee: @dominobee: thank you.

16. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

11DPO- BFN. Still crampy. Holding out hope until AF arrives.

17. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Welp

18. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@dominobee: Congrats!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@dominobee: ahhhhh congrats!!!

20. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@dominobee: So exciting!! Congratulations!

21. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dominobee: Yayyyyyyyy!!!! 👶👶

22. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

I apologize if I am missing anyone but I think this rounds out the month! While I wish more of us had gotten a ,there were some long-time-coming positives! See the rest of you in July!💕

June POAS
    BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88, Patty86, LaughLines, petitenoisette

23. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@dominobee: Congrats times two!!!

I love the graduates this month produced! Here's hoping we get some more in July.

24. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@dominobee: OMG! Congrats!

25. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@winniebee @knittylady @coral @bhbee @nanilani: Thank you!! I'm still pretty much in shock over here. After two years of TTC it feels completely surreal that I'm pregnant, let alone having twins!

At 6w4d I can report that my main symptom is fatigue. I am so, so tired by like 4pm. Boobs don't hurt much and nausea is manageable and really concentrated in the mornings. I haven't even thrown up yet, haha, though I've thought a few times that I might.

Wishing all of you who didn't get BFPs this cycle so much luck and baby dust in July!

26. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: I KNEW IT!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!!!! You're gonna be the BEST mama to those twins

27. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@dominobee: soooo happy and excited for u!!!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee