Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: So, I deleted the pic of my tests from last month but this is what mine looked like.

2. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Coral: thank you this is very helpful. I guess I'll keep on testing. Perhaps it's my body gearing up to O then not. Damn PCOS.

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

You guys. This is so flippin' annoying. Still light OPKs. 😩

4. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I feel your pain ☹️ sorry this month sucks

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs.Panda: ugh. It sucks so bad. I think it sucks worse cause I had a BFP last cycle. I had high expectations for this cycle....

6. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: same boat. Had a BFP last cycle too so I was really hoping this would be different, especially with Clomid CD 2-6. I'm on CD 14 and am very confused.

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I hear ya, sister. I think my body is resetting this cycle and it's not gonna happen. You're still pretty early! Hopefully you O soon!

8. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: have you seen some REs do a second round of Clomid in the same cycle? I wonder if they do the same for Femara.

9. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Not sure. Good question though. My OB didn't give the option when I told her I hadn't ovulated yet. She said to keep using OPKs. Maybe I'll ask her on Monday.

10. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

Ladies - I need help in deciding when to POAS and feel like it is an accurate result. I had an early loss at 8 weeks on 5/16. DH and I were ready to try again not long after and my good German doctor said with a natural early loss and due to being 39 no need to wait if we don't want to. So we dtd occasionally in late May and early June. Had a negative hpt and loss of all pregnancy symptoms in May. Last week or so according to my journal I've had cramps with no AF, incredibly sensitive breasts and nausea particularly in evening but has happened at all times during day (never had it during the short time I was pregnant), and watery cm at different points this week. Not to mention terrible burping and farting that my husband torments me to no end (sorry for the tmi) - not usual for me. I am so confused. Did have a negative on Wednesday. Thought about testing just once a week but feel like maybe I just have to wait for AF - I understand 6 weeks is average for a natural loss - and give up testing for my sanity until I'm incredibly late for a natural early loss??? Any advice would be so appreciated.

11. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@MrsJBeeG: welcome and I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Unless you are tracking O, it's all just a waiting game. I thinking testing once a week sounds like a good plan!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I think testing once a week is what I would do, so you have some answers but you're not driving yourself crazy. I was lucky to notice ewcm and catch my ovulation on opk so I knew when to expect af post-mc. But I had a d&c end of March and my cycles are still weird ... strong symptoms, super heavy and painful af ... it's just a waiting game. But many get pregnant again soon after and I hope you do too!

13. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Coral: great minds think alike

14. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Coral, @bhbee - thanks. Kind of what I was thinking. I wouldn't even be that upset if I got AF because it would be my body returning to a more normal and then I'd know when to really ttc. I don't think I'm pregnant - I'm just confused by the strong soreness on the sides of my boobs and regular bouts of nausea and what it actually means.

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@MrsJBeeG: sorry about your loss. I also think once a week would be appropriate.

16. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I forgot to use an OPK last night because I figured it was just gonna be another light one. This morning, my temp dropped again and I took an OPK with FMU (which I rarely, if at all, do).

I'm hopeful this will be darker or positive in the afternoon. This is darkest it's ever been this cycle!

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I wouldn't hesitate to use one with SMU.. I bet it will be darker if not positive!

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Good plan. I'll BD with DH a couple hours after he eats his breakfast. We don't want him to have a cramp in the middle and stop.

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: that looks good! I bet you will get a positive later!

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: haha! My husband is out of town so we'll see if O-3/4 actually works

21. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Crossing my fingers for you!

22. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Almost!

23. Patty86

pea / 11 posts

Hello ladies,

At 10dpo I couldn't help myself but take a test. Cautiously optimistic about the squinter I got this morning! Will update.

24. Patty86

pea / 11 posts

Ps it's a very unphotogenic squinter!!

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Patty86: I actually see a little something, without squinting much. Fingers crossed!

26. Patty86

pea / 11 posts

Symptoms
    My normal pms acne didn't show, constant lower back ache since O (I have endo though, but usually only have them just after o), a sharp pain through belly button at 6DPO, constipated... these are the only things can truly count as abnormal, what made me test were af cramps that made me go to the bathroom tampon in hand, but nothing was there

27. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: That is soooo close I would call it positive. But I'm sorry your DH is out of town! That sucks!

28. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I completely understand. I think it could very well be your hormone levels changing. After my losses, I couldn't wait for AF to return so I could move on. I think I got it 6 weeks after my D&C. Hoping yours isn't far off.

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: I took another one this afternoon and it's slightly darker, so I'll take another tonight. DH is here though! @mrskansas's DH is out of town. But I think O-3/4 still has good chances. I've heard people conceiving O-5+ !

30. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Oh lol reading too fast! GL!

31. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

Cycle Day: 21
    TTC Cycle: .... lost count. October will be the start of year three.
    Ovulation Date: June 11
    POAS Date: June 24?
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Figuring out some awesome activities to keep myself and my daughter busy for the summer while hubby is away for up to 4 months for spraying in Labrador.

For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Watching my daughter in her first year of soccer!

I haven't commented in a thread for two months, but since this is our last month for a few months to get a BFP I wanted to participate. Plus today is a week before AF is due, and I had some pink spotting. Usually, my spotting is closer to my expected period, so my fingers are crossed.

32. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs. D: Fingers crossed this is your month!

33. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88

6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/22- redpanda
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee, Mrs. D
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

34. Mrs. D

pear / 1852 posts

@Coral: thank Coral!

35. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. D: GL!

36. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. D: rooting for you!

37. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

You can take me off the list for June. Still no sign of ovulation, and even if it happened tomorrow I wouldn't be testing until the beginning of July. Good luck everyone!

38. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS
    BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88

6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/22- redpanda
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee, Mrs. D
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

39. Patty86

pea / 11 posts

I'm calling it a bfp, 10 days after positive opk.

In shock!

40. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Patty86: congratulations! Great line for 10 dpo!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee