Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bhbee: @Coral: @Tionn3: Thanks ladies! Now I just need to chill. I don't have the pregnancy symptoms I've had in the past (super sore boobs, headaches, acne) so I'm missing the reassurance from that. I'm trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different, and my lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong.

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

TMI question for all of you... how many days before ovulation do you notice your sex drive increasing?

We are preventing this month but depending on when I actually ovulate we may have had an oops.

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@dominobee: So so so so soooooo happy for you!!!!

@jodyblair: Yayyyyy for darkening!!

4. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: I actually don't notice an increase in mine at this point I just feel like okay... time to TTC again

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: this is the first month in a long time I have noticed it. I think Clomid and Femara really messed with my body to the point where I never felt like having sex.

6. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: I definitely do not notice an increased sex drive. TTC has sucked 90% of the fun out of sex.

Kind of funny that sex isn't even what did the trick for us, so maybe next time we TTC we'll go straight to IUI and can keep sex as a fun thing and not a task we have to check off the to-do list.

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: If we were going to continue treatment, we would definitely be doing IUI. I was so burnt out on TTC sex that it was torture.

8. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@mrskansas: I kind of noticed it like 2-3 days before. I always felt like the day I actually ovulated I wasn't that into sex.

9. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@dominobee: all the deepest congratulations and baby dust!!

@coral: no prob stalking I would've posted earlier but teaching summer school makes the morning crazy. Darker lines for sure, but not as dark as I'd like! Still hoping I'm a day off in my calculations. LO1 had light lines, too.

@jodyblair: your lines looks great for 12dpo! Mine are 14 or 15 dpo, hopefully we are both worrying over nothing.

10. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@DesertDreams88: I can't remember...are you getting betas drawn?

11. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@jodyblair: yeah, yesterday, today, Thursday, and next Monday. I'm hoping to get the first results back today and some tomorrow, too.

12. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@DesertDreams88: Good luck!!

13. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: Congratulations!! Hoping for great numbers!

14. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88

6/16- raspberry
    6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda
    TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

15. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

This has been such a productive month so far!!

16. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

You guys! I forgot to take my OPK today! There was a HUGE storm with trees down and power outages and my son's 1 year pictures got cancelled because the photographer lost power. Then I forgot to take an OPK before I went to work at 2pm. I get home around 10:30pm. Is it still worth it to take one tonight when I get home? Or should I just skip it and take one tomorrow afternoon?

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'd take it! If there was a chance for it to be positive at 2 it would likely still be positive at 10. And especially do it if it impacts your bd schedule!

18. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'm with @bhbee: ! Would still be positive.

19. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I would still take it!

20. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@bhbee: @Coral: @jodyblair: Thanks! I doubt it is positive today (CD10) but I O early and have short cycles- so you never know! They are cheap enough, I will take it.

21. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I generally start to surge late at night!

22. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I'm out! AF arrived yesterday. 2nd month of AF at 11 DPO Silver lining is that O falls during a period when kids are in camp and DH is on staycation.... Marking the first time since before kids that we'll have the opportunity for DUM DUM DUM daytime BD! So that's something...

23. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Selfishly started next month's thread....

24. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@knittylady: sorry AF is here already! Daytime BD though, wow I can't even remember the last time we did that / were able to do that!

I think I'm out too but still waiting. I had some weird spotting this morning, TMI warning - like clear but specks of light brown. My period is due Saturday or Sunday so I think it's just coming early!

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: sorry friend but yay for daytime bd! We did one last cycle with the help of Netflix since we had a very limited window. I'm coming to see you on July!

26. redpanda

pea / 6 posts

Hi guys,
    I kind of expect the answer but here goes: I had a positive opk on Thursday morning, but we didn't BD before Saturday afternoon (yay napping 3yo).
    I'm most likely out, right?
    Thanks!

27. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Ugh I'm sorry. GL next month though, daytime BD sounds great!

28. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@HappyBaker: That's what I had when I forgot to take my progesterone one night. Slight brown spotting and cramping the next day. Thought for sure I was out and was super bummed because I'd just dropped $1k on IUI. Two days later I got a BFP!

29. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@redpanda: Not necessarily out. The range for ovulation after positive OPK is something like 24-72 hours. Might still work, you never know!

30. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@dominobee: thanks for giving me hope! I feel like my timing is weird but bodies are so strange. I'll probably POAS tomorrow AM because hey why not!

31. redpanda

pea / 6 posts

@dominobee: Thanks for the input! 7 days until POAS so I'll sit tight and wait...

32. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@Coral: I'm officially out - AF arrived this morning. Please take me off the list!

I'm happy for all the ladies who got their BFPs this month - good luck to everyone else still waiting!

33. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Raspberry: Ugh I'm sorry. GL next month!!

34. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@dominobee: Thank you.

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: How are you doing?

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Like crap. Still no positive OPK, but I'm still using them and temping. My OB said to continue doing that and we can increase my Femara dose next cycle. I wasn't far enough along last cycle that I was worried this cycle would be delayed, but my body is being an asshole.

I'm just trying to eat healthy at this point....

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Ugh I'm sorry. What cycle day are you? Will they start you on Provera if you don't detect ovulation by a certain point?

38. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

@dominobee: sorry I'm a little late but huge congrats!!
    @DesertDreams88: hope your lines are darker today and/or betas came back nicely!

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm sorry I haven't gotten a positive OPK this month either, it's frustrating.

Anyone ever pee in a cup to use a wondfo and then hit the cup causing it to splash all over their bathroom?

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Does anyone just get random EWCM or is it always consistent around ovulation?

I'm CD 13 and we are supposed to be avoiding this month but that may not have happened. I had quite a bit of EWCM this morning and it has been really watery all day and then it decreased (still watery just much less).
    False alarm or should I expect to be getting close to ovulation?

40. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@mrskansas: I've had cycles with short phases of EWCM before the actual fertile period.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee