Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@petitenoisette: what a pain in the ass, right? ugh!

2. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88

6/17- happybaker
    6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

3. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

Ugh, the Ovia app just adjusted my predicted fertile window, and it went from starting in a few days to being more than half over! I know it's all based on algorithms and statistics and isn't necessarily reliable, but I still would've appreciated some advanced notice so I could act accordingly, you know? Glow is still predicting next week. I don't use OPKs (yet), so I guess I just have to wait until my BBT shift to see which prediction is closest to reality and hope missing the first half of the window doesn't backfire. If this adjustment is correct, I'd probably be due to POAS around 6/28.

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@nanilani: Do you track CM? That's usually a reliable indicator.

5. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@DesertDreams88: Any update yet?

6. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@mrskansas: No EWCM yet, just a small amount of watery fluid. I also had the tiniest bit of pink spotting today which is not typical but did happen at ovulation last cycle, so the new prediction could be right. I just can't be sure yet.

7. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@knittylady: boo, sorry for AF But I am a big fan of daytime BD! Haha. Get it, girl!

8. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Ok so I got some more results back and some good and not so good news. Hcg went from 24-43 in 1 day which is a good snapshot of growth but still low numbers and it's better to judge from 3-4 tests. My progesterone is 13.5, and it should be somewhere from 11-30. I've been on supplements for 2 weeks and my levels with G were 33 so I am disappointed by that # but it is the low end of normal.

Thankful to be pregnant and to have this decent info but praying for more healthy growth.

9. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@DesertDreams88: keeping u in my thoughts! Good luck! 🍀

10. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@DesertDreams88: I've been thinking of you!! Good news in the doubling. Did the dr. say anything about the progesterone? Can they increase your dosage? It's good that it is in the range of normal, though.

11. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@theotherstark: my doctor didn't tell me the exact # for progesterone, she just said it looked fine, and I was half asleep in a nap so I didn't press for more info. I looked up the exact # online in SonoraQuest's website. So I am going to start taking my progesterone dose every 16-20 hours instead of every 24..... it makes me so sleepy though, so I don't want to do more!

12. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@DesertDreams88: sorry you're stressed my progesterone was only around 13 when they tested me and they increased the dose and had me come back 3 days later because they want it to be over 20. i went from 1 to 1.5mg. Maybe you should ask about increasing the dose? Thinking sticky thoughts for you!

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@DesertDreams88: thinking of you and crossing my fingers for a healthy growth 💗

14. redpanda

pea / 6 posts

Here's my intro
    Cycle Day: 22
    TTC Cycle: 1
    Ovulation Date: 9-10th
    POAS Date: 22nd
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: Our first TTC cycle after a lot of undecisiveness... I just finished my trial period in a new job, I had severe PPD/PPA with DS and I'm AMA ... I'm 38 and DS is 3.5.
    For Fun: What plans do you have for this summer? Probably 2 weeks at the beach

15. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

I'm out, boo. This morning woke up to more than just a spotting amount of dark blood, so AF is just here early!

@Coral: can you remove me from the list next time around? Thanks!

16. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Ok everyone, I'm out of practice since this is my first month back at this since last baby. My OPK was darker than normal yesterday, but the line was not quite as dark as the control line. My OPKs have never had the line be as dark as the control line ever though. This time I'm using Wondfo's- I've never used that brand before.

Also, very positive EWCM today. I won't OPK until this afternoon, so I'll know more then.

Ok everyone- analyze- when will I ovulate.

17. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Dr. Pepper: I'd say good chance for a positive this pm and maybe ovulate tomorrow. But who knows! If you don't usually see a positive but you think you ovulate you could try testing am and pm - with wondfos it's not so expensive to do so. I sometimes only get a just barely positive but I've gotten pregnant with those!

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Dr. Pepper: It's hard to say, but if you have EWCM I would think you will see a positive today or tomorrow!

19. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Ok another question. If I get a positive OPK today, do I count O day as tomorrow (Friday)? Then Saturday would be 1DPO and so on?

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Dr. Pepper: If you get a +OPK tonight I would count (early) Saturday as ovulation day.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Sorry for all the ovulation related questions but does anyone track their cervical position prior to ovulation?

22. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Agree with@bhbee: & @mrskansas: , probably tomorrow.

@mrskansas: I started checking CP on TTC Cycle 4 when I was getting a little more anxious but I didn't start back up this time yet.... it's hard to be objective about it, I think! And I get a bit squicky about introducing more germs than necessary there.... though I mainly did it in the shower.

23. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

I so hope the OPK is positive today and that I ovulate quickly after. I leave Saturday morning on a trip (without my hubby) and Friday night we are staying at my parents house (probably with one of the kids sleeping in our room). So probably slim to no chance to BD Friday, so that leaves tonight.

24. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

June POAS

BFP: theotherstark, Tionn3, skiierchck99, jodyblair, JJ2626, dominobee, desertdreams88

6/20- jhd
    6/21- Patty86
    6/22- redpanda
    6/23-petitenoisette
    6/24- dc yoga bee
    6/30- Mrs. Panda

TBD: nanilani, Mrs. Oreo, chypmunk

25. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jhd: How are you doing?

@Dr. Pepper: I agree with @mrskansas: . It really depends on how long your surge is. I've also heard that it's when the OPK goes back to negative. It's just a general ballpark.

26. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Coral: thanks for checking on me. can't believe I'm the next one on the poas list! We are on vacation at the beach this week with the ILs so I haven't thought much about TTC. I think I will be able to hold out and not test until Monday or Tuesday.

27. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

Well two days after Ovia scared me into thinking I ovulated and no BBT shift. Calling BS on their algorithm, but hey, at least I didn't miss my fertile window!. At this point it looks like I'll be POAS in July, but I'll hang around here in case I'm wrong. It wouldn't be the first time

28. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Just wanted to pop in to update my wonderful June POAS fam - you ladies have been so supportive of me and I appreciate it to no end.

My HCG is now at 4297, which means it almost tripled in two days. The u/s tech saw one definite sac and another black dot that could be a second sac! Too soon to tell though. I'll find out for sure at my next u/s on 6/29.

So much love to you guys. I don't think think I would have made it this far without you. Still in total shock. After two years of BFNs and AF (almost) like clockwork, I was really beginning to think I'd never get knocked up.

29. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@dominobee: yay!!!! So happy for you!

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: Holy moly, what a great number! I'm definitely leaning towards twins, lol!

So so so happy for you! I'm glad I was able to be part of this journey with you. Love love love!!!

31. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@dominobee: that number is soooo high, congrats! How many dpo are you? Did you do IUI or IVF or something else?

32. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Since this is the poAs board, why don't I share a pic of my craziness? Monday beta: 24 at 13dpo, Tuesday beta: 43 at 14 dpo, Thursday a lil early: 117 at 16 dpo. Low numbers but doubling rate of 28-31 hrs which is a bit above average, and a bit above where I was at with lo1. Starting to get hopeful! This is 3/3 pregnancies with low betas and faint lines... One was a loss, one was full term. Fingers crossed! Good luck to all still testing in June, and the rollovers to July

33. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@DesertDreams88: It was IUI. Today (Friday) is 18 DPIUI, 4w4d.

Glad your numbers are doubling!!

34. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Okay ladies, I need some OPK help. I started using a new brand called iProven and I'm a bit confused. The test line is a little lighter than the control line on 6/14, but never a dark positive. Looking at my chart though, I'm wondering if I missed O? What do you think?

35. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

36. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I used iproven this cycle and it was a very obvious positive. My guess is your surge is beginning.

37. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Coral: You did? That's awesome! Did you find that the tests were all kind of dark? This is the same page but the last one is dry

38. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Yes! They definitely err on the darker side.

39. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: Have you tested again?

40. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@Coral: ugh this is all so confusing. I should have stuck with the brand I knew 🙄 The allure of an Amazon sale 😂

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee