Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2017 POAS

1. JJ2626

kiwi / 549 posts

Thanks, everyone!

@Mrs.Panda: This was my first month trying using an OPK, second month not preventing. I'm kind of in shock and feel like I won't really believe it until I see the doctor especially since I'm almost 35. Estimated due date (I assume that's EDD?) is Feb 8, 2018.

2. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

I'm out, AF showed up this morning which gives me only an eleven day luteal phase...

3. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@skiierchck99: Awesome!!

@JJ2626: is this #1 for you? Congrats! Make sure you join the Feb due date board when you're ready.

@Kemma: I'm sorry

4. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Kemma: I'm sorry. I've had an 11 day lp since my we started trying this fall and I'm worried it's getting shorter since my salpingectomy... last cycle I only got to 10 DPO...

I'm 10 DPO and took a FRER this morning. BFN. Feeling pretty low about it despite all the cheerleading I've been doing for myself about how it is likely to take longer with one tube etc., etc., Ugh.

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@skiierchck99: looking good, mama!

6. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@knittylady: sorry for the BFN.

I'm on the same boat ovulation wise. I'm on CD20 and my OPKs are not darkening and my temp dropped down today. 😒 So frustrating that Femara doesn't seem to be doing me any good this cycle.

7. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@skiierchck99: Your numbers are looking great!

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kemma: Sorry about AF. Hugs

@knittylady: Hang in there Thinking of you.

@Mrs. Oreo: How frustrating. Hopefully it happens soon.

9. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I took another first response and a wondfo this morning (what else am I supposed to do with all these tests??!) and neither one looks darker than yesterday. I had gone to the bathroom around 4:30 and tested at 7:30, so it's possible it just wasn't a long enough hold, right? It's making me so nervous. I'm really tempted to call my ob for betas, except I'm planning on switching practices for this pregnancy. I'm so nervous about a chemical, especially since I ovulated so late this cycle and I've read that can increase your risk of miscarriage.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Can you post pictures of the tests?

If you didn't drink anything between 4:30 and 7:30, I would say your urine would be pretty concentrated, but if you're still early (11 DPO?) I wouldn't worry too much about it.

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jodyblair: having taken way too many tests in my lifetime I think you should give it a little longer to darken! Fx!

12. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@knittylady: I'm sorry that's how I felt too even though I knew chances were low. It doesn't really make it hurt less.

13. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

Top is yesterday and bottom is today in both pictures.

14. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

And now that I look at the pictures, the first response does look a tiny bit darker. Ugh. I'm just so freaking nervous

15. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: I think today's test will be darker once it dries.
    I'd test with a Wondfo tomorrow and if you have another FRER I'd use it on Tuesday.

16. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Thanks. I think you're right. I know there's nothing that could be done if my numbers aren't rising the way they should, but the not knowing is so hard.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: If betas would make you feel better, I would go for it. But you are right, there is nothing you can do about it if it is bad. Having experienced more losses than I care to think about, I understand how nerve-wracking it is though.

18. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@DesertDreams88: Any updates?

19. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@jodyblair: I definitely see progression between the two lines!

20. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Kemma: @knittylady: I'm sorry, ladies.

21. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jodyblair: those frers look good to me! And wondfos just take forever to change. I know how hard it is to wait but fx for nice dark lines in a couple days

22. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bhbee: @Coral: @mrskansas: Thanks for helping calm the crazy

23. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@jodyblair: If you don't want to go with your OB, you could just go to AnyLabTestNow.com and find a location near you. Each Beta is $49. Be sure to print out a $10 off coupon for new customers!

24. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Wow, really? I just always assumed you'd need a dr to order labs. Thanks!

25. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@jodyblair: In AZ our law says you can self-order any tests at any testing facility. I wonder if any other states have the same laws?

26. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

POAS this morning, stark white negative. I'm so annoyed I don't know how many DPO I am, definitely using OPKs next month! Going to try again Thursday. My period is due Saturday or Sunday so I think by then I'd definitely know!

27. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@DesertDreams88: In my state you have to have a provider order it. Any Lab Test Now kind of gets around it because there is a medical director who orders it, but you sign waivers.

28. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

I'm just sitting at CD 9, took Clomid CD 2-6. I O'd late before with Clomid on days 4-8 on CD 18 so I don't anticipate O soon. This is also my first cycle post miscarriage.

Waiting to O SUCKS.

Anyone heard of the brand iProven for OPKs? I'm using them and they are DARK even without having a true positive.

29. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@HappyBaker: Sorry about the BFN! Hoping it's just too soon for you. Good luck!

@Mrs.Panda: Waiting to o really does suck. I've never used that brand of OPKs, but the wondfos I used were pretty dark even without a true positive.

30. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@jodyblair: it looks a tiny bit darker to me. Maybe wait a day in between if you can?

31. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@2littlepumpkins: If I had any self control, that would be the smartest thing to do. Unfortunately, I don't. I'm really just trying to be positive and not think too much about it.

32. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@jodyblair: lol! How many dpo?? (I haven't read all the comments sorry!) I think mine with my son looked like that right before my period was due so it looks good so far.

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@2littlepumpkins: 11 dpo today. My period is due Wednesday.

34. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Today is CD9. I'm starting to use OPKs today. I usually ovulate early, but I haven't tracked any of that for a couple years now. My hubby and I BDed a lot this weekend (our anniversary was this weekend). Too bad it wasn't closer to O time.

@jodyblair: They definitely look darker to me.

35. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@jodyblair: no expert but I think that looks as good as can be expected for 11 dpo just based on hanging around here and googling my last pregnancy!

36. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@jodyblair: Congrats!

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Coral: Yay! So cute!!

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Sorry about the BFN, sister.

39. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: That sucks, what the hell!

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: Good luck tomorrow I hope you get awesome news

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee