Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Lucky BFPS! - March 2015 POAS

1. clover

kiwi / 557 posts

@Berly: @Imabee: Congratulations!!

2. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@travellingbee: @JennyG: @Anya: @Chaosmaven: @HappyBluebird: @TemperanceBrennan: @Mrs. J: @BandDmommy: @Swoggette: @clover: Thank you ladies!!

@HappyBluebird: @Imabee: Congrats!! Looks like we need to get the December board going soon!

3. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Berly: I saw it was up and running so get on there! What would your due date be?

I'm starting to get pessimistic about this IUI. Ugh!!! I just want to know NOW!!!

4. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@travellingbee: According to LMP it would be December 3rd.

Don't feel pessimistic! When will you test?

5. travellingbee

@Berly: I've been testing but I'm still detecting the trigger shot and it keeps getting lighter. If it was positive it would be getting darker... (I know it's early I'm 9dpiui but I'm just feeling down)

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@travellingbee: still super early! When are your betas?

7. travellingbee

@BandDmommy: my re doesn't do them unless I get a bfp at 14 dpiui. I know it's early but it was a let down to see it look darker last night and then lighter today...
    ETA: next Tuesday is 14Dpiui

8. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Berly: congrats what pretty lines!

Eta. Hopefully I can join you according to my lmp that would be my dd too but according to O date it would be dec 10. Fx

9. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Imabee: congratulations!!

10. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: it's still early

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Berly: That's an incredible line!!! Congratulations!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travellingbee: I gotcha. Fingers still crossed for you!

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Berly: How exciting!!! Congrats!

14. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    nanilani; peaches1038; clover; wrkbrk; Finfan; greygirl; FannyMae; Hoots; JennyG; chaosmaven; HappyBluebird; Berly; Imabee

TBD: californiadreams; Turd Ferguson; BrianaK

3/1 - stiletto_mom
    3/12 - ashluvsjron
    3/16 - TemperanceBrennan
    3/25 - SugarplumsMom
    3/28 - travellingbee; Honeygold89
    3/29 - lady baltimore; maybe baby; CObee
    3/30 - 2farmmoms

Rollover - Shantuck; smith; Yogini bee; fancyfunction; AprilFool; NorthStar; auggiefrog; Mrs. Headphone; DesertDreams88; YogiRunner; lovehoneybee; Swoggette; jaguar; creativemomma15

Cheerleader: snowjewelz; BandDMommy; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; shellio; littleblessings

Good luck to all those testing this weekend! FX that we finish the month strong!!

15. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@Chaosmaven: I'm rolling over.

16. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: how is your symptom spotting going? Are you still feeling some

17. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

@Imabee: @Berly: congratulations to you both!

18. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@Imabee: @Berly: congratulations

19. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@Imabee: @Berly: Congrats!!!

@Imabee: @Berly: Stay strong!

20. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@Honeygold89: @simplyfelicity: @FannyMae: @DesertDreams88: @AprilFool: Thank you!! I was very surprised by how quickly the test line showed and how dark it was.

@travellingbee: It's still very early! How are you feeling today?

@Honeygold89: When are you testing?

21. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@travellingbee: The 'stay strong' in my last post was meant for you!

22. travellingbee

@AprilFool:
    @Berly: discouraged... I had a bfp by 10 DPO with my successful pregnancy. Bfn this morning on a FRER.

23. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@Berly: @Imabee congrats!! So exciting!

24. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Berly: Congrats!

25. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Imabee: Congrats!

26. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@travellingbee: still early!!

27. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Berly: I'll be testing Sunday. I'll be 10dpo then

28. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@travellingbee: It's still early! Every pregnancy is different right?

@NorthStar: @auggiefrog: Thank you!

@Honeygold89: Good luck!

29. figaro12

pea / 9 posts

Cycle Day: CD33
    TTC Cycle #: 2 since MC in December
    Ovulation and POAS dates: 3/18, should wait til 4/1, but might sneak in early
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: temping & OPK's
    Chart link: [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/508700]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

30. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@Berly: Congrats to you!
    @travellingbee: Hoping for good news for you!

Thanks everyone! I am still kind of in shock. I called to make an OB appointment but they won't see me until 7 weeks, so I am wondering what I am going to do with myself until then!

31. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

Hi all! I'm 8dpo and reaalllly getting antsy to test. Is it dumb to start tomorrow on 9dpo when I feel like it's almost a guarantee it will be negative and bum me out? Ah I feel like in my head I know I shouldn't but I just don't know if I can wait another daaaaaaayyy!

No real symptoms and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing- first pregnancy I had super sore boobs and cramping, mc I had no symptoms (and that was a viable pregnancy up until 6 weeks). And last month I had a million symptoms with nothing but bfn's. If my body could work on its consistency that would be great...

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@CObee: nope not too early

33. FannyMae

persimmon / 1461 posts

nearing the end of the month and there are still a few ladies getting ready to POAS! all the best to all of you, wishing you all the luck in the the world!

34. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@CObee: I don't think it's too early as long as you won't get too bummed out and remember it's still early! Good luck

35. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

Has anyone here ever traveled across time zones and attempted temping? if so what was it like / what were the results?

36. lady baltimore

persimmon / 1196 posts

@Berly: @Imabee: Congratulations, ladies!

I am so confident that I am out this month (our timing was terrible), but I have just been feeling weird lately. I've been having what feel like mittelschmerz on and off for a week now, as well as some sharp, sporadic uterine cramping. I'm guessing these are just new and different PMS symptoms, but there's no sign of AF (CD 28 today) and I haven't seen my temperature dip yet. FF gave me a solid line CD12 for a while, then took it away. Please don't let my cycle be getting weird again, just when it was finally normalizing!

37. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@lady baltimore: Time to poas!

38. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@lady baltimore: I've gotten something very similar with both of the bfps I've gotten. It's one of the first things I noticed each time. Good luck!

39. travellingbee

Lolls like I'm 11dpiui and BFN. Feel defeated.

40. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@travellingbee: I'm so sorry! Do you feel any symptoms of AF coming or have you been temping? It still could be too early!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee