Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Lucky BFPS! - March 2015 POAS

1. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@2farmmoms: Yes, make an appointment! Even if they tell you it's too soon for meds all you've wasted is a day. From what I understand vitamin d might matter so get some supplements! I think it will be nice to be able to discuss all your questions with an RE. And you never know, maybe you will get clomid or something right off the bat! Good luck!!

2. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@2farmmoms: sorry. we're on cycle 6 also after my miscarriage in November. My previous 2 pregnancies were each on the first try! It's so hard to understand the probability of it all when it seems taking one month or six months or 10 months are all equally possible. Hopefully both of us have just had bad luck these last few months and a bfp is right around the corner! But it never hurts to ask for a little preliminary testing, for sure, if you feel like it could help (or even just help ease your mind). I somehow found an OB who was willing to test a few things right off the bat after my mc, found low progesterone, and is willing to try Clomid for stronger ovulation whenever I'm ready, so you never know, they might be happy to test you or might make you wait . I'm right there with you though- it's SO frustrating! I feel like I'm going crazy over here.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee