Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2016 LABOR WATCH thread!

1. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@princessandthebee: Yay! Congrats!!! I know it may not seem fast but still sounds like labor is moving right along! So exciting you'll be holding your little one today!!! Good luck!!!

2. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@princessandthebee: Yay!!! So exciting. Thinking of you today

3. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@princessandthebee: ahhhhh good luck!!!

4. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@princessandthebee: ooh how exciting, good luck!

5. Mrs. Cookie

blogger / persimmon / 1225 posts

Waters broken a few hours ago. Completely effaced and dialated but baby is still high at 0 station so laboring down for an hour. Soon though!

6. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@princessandthebee: you got this!

7. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@princessandthebee: Eep! So exciting!! Wishing you a quick and smooth delivery for you once the baby moves on down!!

8. Mrs. Cookie

Baby F was born at 10:48 am weighing 9 lbs even and 21 inches long. He has dark hair (!) and looks like his brother to me.

Baby bro was born after ten minutes off of pushing and a tiny amount of vacuum assist. Bad news is his shoulder got stuck like older brother's did and now I've birthed two babies with shoulder dystocia. Still need to process all that.

But so happy he's here! Will add more another day! Can't wait for more bee babies!

9. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@princessandthebee: awwwww congratulations!!! He's adorable!!!!

10. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@princessandthebee: congrats!!!

11. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@princessandthebee: Congratulations, and great work! Hope you're getting a bit of a rest!

12. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

I got that update that I was mentioning on the other thread - the twins were born a week ago. Baby Girl was quite small (just over 3lb), and has trisomy 18 and requires heart surgery, so she's in the ICU. Sounds like Baby Boy is doing well (almost 7lb!). If anybody wants to see the picture send me an email (baderin, gmail) and I'll forward!

13. momtimes3

cherry / 109 posts

Aww congrats! Erin has my details via email but my babes are doing ok thus far. Keep praying!

14. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@princessandthebee: congratulations! He's beautiful!

@momtimes3: congrats to you, too! keeping you all in my prayers!

15. MoreCoffee

apricot / 320 posts

@princessandthebee: He is beautiful, congrats!

@momtimes3: Congratulations to you as well! Sending positive thoughts and love to your little ones.

16. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@princessandthebee: Congrats! He looks just perfect!!!!

@momtimes3: Congrats as well....will be keeping you and the babes in my prayers!

I love all the activity here!!!

17. sailgrl18

cherry / 127 posts

@princessandthebee: Congratulations! He's so handsome!

@momtimes3: Congrats as well. Will be thinking of you and baby girl

18. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@princessandthebee: omg congrats !! What a beautiful boy ! Great job mama!

@momtimes3: congrats to you too! I will pray for your LO in ICu!

19. Bubbles

persimmon / 1328 posts

@princessandthebee: @momtimes3: huge congrats to you both!

20. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Kendrick Adam was born at home early this morning coming in at 9 pounds and 22 inches long! We're both doing great and resting.

Pushing without an epidural is terrifying and fucking hard. And I puked in transition. But right after he was born I felt fucking fantastic. Those are what are standing out in my mind right now, lol. I'll write up a full birth story later.

Also we called the midwife right after the boys went to bed and she left about an hour before they got up. They literally slept the whole time and had no idea the baby was born when they got up. They never saw the midwife, the assistant, the birth tub, or anything else. Perfect timing, BUT thank God I have a friend who is willing to come grab them for the day because my husband deserves to rest, too lol.

21. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Congratulations! I'm so thrilled that you got to have the home birth that you wanted, and he's beautiful!

22. MrsLilybugg

pear / 1650 posts

@Navy_Mommy: omg congrats!!! I'm
    So glad you were able to have the birth you wanted !!!!

23. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Awwww yay!!!! Congratulations mama! That's so awesome that you still got to have your home birth and that the timing was so super convenient to not disrupt your boys' sleep schedule!

He is absolutely adorable and I love the name you picked out!!!!!!

24. Mrs. Cookie

@Navy_Mommy: Yay, welcome Kendrick! So glad you got the home birth you wanted!

25. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Navy_Mommy: congrats!!! Welcome to the world baby K! So glad you got the home birth experience you wanted...I love when it all works out that way...

26. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@Navy_Mommy: congratulations!! So glad you got your home birth, and he is beautiful!

27. sailgrl18

cherry / 127 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Congratulations! So happy you got the birth you wanted

28. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Alivoo01: Arent you being induced today?!?! I thought about it this morning and have been thinking about you off and on...hope it is going ok?!

29. Alivoo01

@Navy_Mommy: congratulations momma!!! And hooray for getting the birth you want. What impeccable timing with the boys' sleep schedule!!

30. Alivoo01

@Mrs D: yes I was! Baby girl was born today 45 minutes after the OB broke my water (I went from 5cm to 10cm in that time) and on the 3rd push!

I'll post a pic and a birth story soon!

31. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@Alivoo01: so fast! Congratulations!

32. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

@Alivoo01: AH....omg...you are going to give me confidence to go forward with the induction...I was/am starting to get so trigger shy!!! Cant wait to read the whole story...so happy for you!!!

33. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

@Alivoo01: Yay, congratulations!!!

34. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@Alivoo01: wow that was a super fast labor & delivery!!! Congrats on your new little one!!! 💗💗💗

35. sailgrl18

cherry / 127 posts

@Alivoo01: Congratulations! What a great and fast induction!

36. MoreCoffee

apricot / 320 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Congratulations! He is so sweet - eager to hear your homebirth story.

@Alivoo01: And to you as well! So happy your induction went so quickly!

37. Mrs. Cookie

@Alivoo01: yay, congrats!! Such a fast birth, that's amazing!

38. Mrs D

grapefruit / 4545 posts

Just started pitocin...3.5cm and 75% effaced when admitted! Here we go!

39. Lilbear

apricot / 451 posts

@Mrs D: wahoo!!! Good luck! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you today!!!! Can't wait for the baby update! 😊

40. mrsrain

nectarine / 2115 posts

@Mrs D: good luck! Can't wait for your update when baby arrives!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee