Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2015 Mamas Labor && Announcements!

1. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Did you end up doing any pumping when you feel contractions? I Dr. Googled it to death when I was obsessed with inducing myself -haha - and it seemed like most of the success stories were ones where someone was already having mild contractions and so they pumped and that ramped the contrax up and got their labor going. I don't know if my labor was already going or not, but I def pumped when I had those contractions and obviously my body did not mess around after that Oh and I wanted to mention that my castor oil internet research, for whatever that's worth, stated that you do not have to be dilated for it to work.

2. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@blackbird: I'm sure they're giving you colace in the hospital, but word to the wise, I forgot to take some once I got home and it was exactly a week before I had a bowel movement. I forgot that pain pills stop you up! Obviously, it was not a fun moment in my life when duty finally came to call!

3. kick641

cherry / 157 posts

I went in for a bpp today, and my fluid is at their minimum acceptable level, so I'm on my way to the hospital for an induction. Hopefully it goes smoothly!

4. blackbird

wonderful grape / 20453 posts

@PrincessBaby: I'm on it twice a day plus I have miralax!

5. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@kick641: next baby on the way!! Good luck & hope all goes well!

6. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@kick641: good luck! You've been so patient, and soon you'll get to meet your baby

7. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@kick641: good luck!! I hope you get the birth you want and babe is in your arms soon. I loved both of my inductions

8. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@kick641: yay for baby time!! Hope everything goes great for you!!

9. blackbird

@kick641: hope it's going well! Good luck!

10. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@kick641: Good luck!!!

Ugh I forgot about the sore nipples

11. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@kick641: Good luck! I had a very successful induction with DD1!

12. kick641

cherry / 157 posts

My induction went well! I think I was ready to go into labor on my own because I'd started having very far apart contractions yesterday morning, but the induction sure moved things along! I had Elizabeth at 10:01 this morning, and she was 6 lb 14 oz and 20.25 inches long! I'll post a picture when she gets back from the nursery!

13. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@kick641: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you and it sounds like you had an awesome induction!

14. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@kick641: yay!! Congrats! Glad all went well.

15. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@kick641: Congrats!!!! And welcome Elizabeth

16. kick641

cherry / 157 posts

Here's my squishy little bean!

17. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@kick641: squeee! Such a cute little face! Congratulations!! Glad your induction went well

18. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@kick641: ahhh, what a cutie!!

19. chanada

cherry / 147 posts

@jetsa @kick641 @blackbird @SeptMomma12: omg! so many babies. Haven't been keeping up. Congrats ladies! beautiful little ones.

Thanks for all best wishes. We're getting used to life at home with two little boys now. Big brother is very affectionate, for a toddler I'm so scared of him suffocating the new baby!

20. blackbird

@kick641: congrats!!!! She is precious!

21. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@kick641: I love that hat!!

22. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@kick641: beautiful! Congrats momma.

23. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@kick641: congratulations!! So beautiful. Hope everything is going great.

24. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@kick641: She is gorgeous!

25. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@chanada: Same here! I am so afraid of my toddler accidentally hurting the baby!

Today the baby was crying and I was trying to finish getting LO1's dinner ready while she had blackberries at the island. I turned my back for one second trying to fly around the kitchen, and then I realized that LO1 was offering LO2 a blackberry to get her to stop crying She was saying "Don't cwy (cry), Baby Sisser....Here you go..." Yikes

26. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

Alternating between bouncing on the ball and pumping for 15 minutes. Getting contractions 3-4mins apart for about 30 secs. Not really painful but feel more real that BH. Fingers crossed it amps up and doesnt fade out...24 hrs til next induction attempt.

27. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@kick641: congrats she is sooo cute!

28. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@Mrs squirreld: yay good luck momma!

29. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@jetsa: thanks...they are still going and I'm hoping my house rearranging will keep them going!!

30. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

I'm stalking the May thread since I'm due June 1 and baby has been measuring a week ahead.

@Mrs squirreld: I hope the contractions keep up! Man, you've been through so much already!

I keep getting somewhat painful contractions that keep me up at night, but they never turn into anything. So annoying! I'm pretty sure this is how it was for 4-5 days before DD#1's birth too. Hopefully that means that I'll follow a similar pattern and go into labor before my due date. My parents are flying in next weekend and can only stay until 6/7, so the earlier the better!

31. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@Mrs squirreld: popping in to say my fingers are crossed so tight for you!!!!

32. Mrs squirreld

nectarine / 2522 posts

@78h2o: @Bea: aww thanks so much....they seemed to have fizzled away fingers crossed it's just that little bit more progress for tomorrows induction!

33. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@Mrs squirreld: Hopefully this will be the attempt that does it! Third time's the charm, right? Come on baby!

34. andthewildones

cherry / 180 posts

@Mrs squirreld: good luck!

35. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Well, that was fast and furious! I will write up a longer post later, but Baby S was born today at 5:56pm!

36. jetsa

grapefruit / 4663 posts

@MsHangry: congrats momma!

37. Mrs. Lovejoy

clementine / 972 posts

@MsHangry: congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more!

38. blackbird

@MsHangry: ah YAY!!!! Congrats!

39. andthewildones

cherry / 180 posts

@MsHangry: looking forward to the birth story congrats!

40. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@MsHangry: you weren't messing around, lady!! Congrats & welcome baby S!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee