pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs.Panda: So, so sorry.

2. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: Booo WTH?!

3. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Right?? WTF body!

@mrslibrarian: Just starting TTC #2 and had IF issues with #1. Did #1 take you a while or no?

@Mrs.Panda:

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Thanks girls. The most upsetting thing about this is that I just spent $210 on another month of progesterone and now I don't need it!
    If anyone needs progesterone suppositories, lemme know

5. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@LindsayInNY: no, with my first it happened the first month. So it has been surprising this time around.

6. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Had hoped to BD this morning, but DH was all cranky because the animals were being animals. We have a dog and a cat. The cat tends to wake up really early and wants us to wake up too. Then once the cat is up the dog is up. I find that the best tactic is just to get up, put food in the cat's dish, snuggle the dog and go back to bed. But DH was just like huffing and puffing about it. I told him to get up and feed the cat if it bothers him that much. He went downstairs then came back up and was like "The cat has food!" (Like most cats, she just wanted a FULL dish, not a half full dish.) And then I asked him a question which he ignored. So I was like... okay... and got out of bed. And I told him I'd hoped to BD this morning but not if he's going to be all cranky about the animals being animals. And later he was like "You could have tried to make me feel better with kisses or something." And I was like "It's not my job to make you feel better." Seriously the amount of emotional labor women do to manage men's moods is outrageous. So the moral of the story is we haven't BD'd yet even though I can feel ovulation which, to be honest, feels like it is on both sides. Maybe we'll try again later but I've done so much faking being into sex over the last two years that I don't see the point in faking it during an unmedicated cycle. Not too terribly worried about timing at this point though b/c during OPK/monitored cycles I haven't hit my surge until after the ovulation pain stops. So I'm thinking it's just the follicles growing and not the actual egg release I'm feeling.

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: Ugh, men. I'm sorry you had one of those mornings
    I hear you on faking being into sex. I'm so over that. I can't remember the last time I even enjoyed it.

8. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: LOL I feel you sister. TTC really sucks the fun out of sex, both around O and the rest of the month.

9. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrslibrarian: I got pregnant 3x the first month trying (2 births, 1 miscarriage). This is our third month trying for our 3rd and I'm still wrapping my head around the fact that it didn't happen right away. I know I can't complain since this is only month three but it has been harder than I imagined it would be.

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@mrslibrarian: @bushelandapeck: Getting pregnant easily makes the second one much harder if it doesn't happen right away. I also got pregnant the first month with my daughter and now it's a different story!

11. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: I agree. I set myself up to think it would be super easy. We even waited longer to start trying because I was overly confident. Ugh

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Oh man, so sorry, mama.

@LindsayInNY: What's going on today?

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bushelandapeck: I'm right there with you

14. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: What dose of Femara are you on?

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: She started me on 5mg.

16. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: That's what I was on too. Sounds like 5mg is the standard dose!

17. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Sounds like it. I've seen posts on other outside communities that they were started on 2.5mg.

18. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bushelandapeck: I also have gotten pregnant the first month trying with both our boys and I'm in a weird place right now waiting to get my period, knowing I'm not pregnant the first month trying for #3. I am dreading trying again this month because TTC seriously consumed me and I really don't want to go through that again, not knowing how long this could take. And then on the other hand, I have two beautiful little boys and I know how blessed we are to have had such an easy time conceiving. It's such a mind game.

19. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Nothing. There was a small dark brown streak and that's been in. I haven't BD since Saturday night so that wouldn't have caused spotting on Monday. I thought maybe I was Oing late (even later than usual and that was pre-spotting) so was going to throw one more BD in last night but that didn't happen). Go figure my body can't be consistent!

20. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@jodyblair: it is SO consuming. I had forgotten about that too. I am also AMA (36, will be 37 this year) and I told my husband that I'm only going to do this for another few months. I am happy and thankful for the two we have and I don't feel like I want to go the route of interventions at this point. I may change my mind if I don't end up pregnant but I'm guessing I won't.

21. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@bushelandapeck: I waited on trying too because I was overly confident. I thought I'd get pregnant the minute I got off of birth control. We skipped our first month due to a vacation I didn't want to be pregnant for and then have been trying since. My husband then gifted me a cruise for my birthday so we skipped a couple months in there as well as I was terrified of Zika. I also told my husband I only want to try a few more months (until I am 37) or we could at least talk about it again at that time. He's willing to try until we have another, I don't feel the same. He also doesn't quite understand when/why we need to have sex on certain days so I'm sure that hasn't helped on our front as well.

I always said I wanted a 5 year age gap between kids. Well, at the rate we are going we are rapidly approaching it.

22. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

AF officially showed, so on to May! Hopefully I will ovulate early enough to POAS in May. I have PCOS and usually ovulate between CD 17 and 22.

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: Probably around 5/18
    POAS Date: We'll say 5/30 for now
    Baby #: 3
    What's up this month:
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone?
    I think I was named after my mom's uncle!

23. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

Y 'all I am so excited!!! Not only did I get a positive on a Wondfo, I also got a positive on my digital OPK as well. In all the months trying, I have only gotten one other positive on a digital! Cross fingers!

24. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mrslibrarian: yay!! Fingers crossed!!

25. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrslibrarian: exciting!!

26. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

Hi Ladies. Sorry I've been MIA... My cycles are so unpredictable. I O'ed on cycle day 18 - earliest I ever O'ed! Last cycle I didn't O until day 25. So weird. DH was on a camping trip this weekend and BD'ed as soon as he got home on Sunday. I was worried we'd miss it! Planning to POAS May 14th - day after missed period. 😬

27. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

Cycle Day: 5
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: Ovia app says fertile period is 11th-16th. Will be using digital OPKs to hopefully confirm.
    POAS Date: 28th
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: waiting to get my AMH results (cringe) .. will try to pinpoint ovulation day this month .. just hoping for a miracle!!
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone? My mom had a grandma with the same name but different spelling. But, oddly enough, I wasn't named after her! We did, however, give our daughter my husband's beloved grandmother's name as her middle name.

ETA - I'm also working on weaning my 27-month-old daughter to improve my fertility. It also just feels like the right time.

28. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

May POAS

BFP:

5/6- Umbreon
    5/7- mrskansas; coral
    5/8- Tionn3; periwinklebee; bhbee
    5/16- dominobee
    5/17- mrslibrarian
    5/24- jhd; bushelandapeck
    5/26- dc yoga bee
    5/27- petitenoisette
    5/28- catchafallingstar

TBD: Mrs. Oreo, YogiBeachWife, LindsayInNY, lilyofthewest

29. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrslibrarian: Fingers crossed!!!

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: You can take me off the list. I'm pretty sure I'm out so I'll just wait for my period to arrive on Saturday

31. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: can we keep you on there in case AF doesn't show up?

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: My RE wants me to come in for a blood test today so I may just do that and then I'll know. At least the lab work is free!

33. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Well it's officially official, we heard back from the doctor today. Hubs has Low count and low mobility. Urologist recommends an IUI. Now just waiting for them to call back with further information so I can call and make an appointment!

Glad to finally have some answers.

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Marfi: Glad you have answers and a plan moving forward!

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Good luck, keep us updated!

36. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: That's such a relief to have an answer! Good luck!

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrslibrarian: yahoo!!!

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

My OVIA app says my fertile window is from May 9 - 14. I wonder how accurate that will be! If that's true, then I'll POAS sometime around 5/25.

It would be a sweet Father's Day gift if we got our BFPs this month, ladies! (no pressure)

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi: I'm sorry for the diagnosis, but glad you finally got some answers. Part of the struggle is definitely having no idea what's going wrong or whether anything could be done to fix it. Good luck with getting everything scheduled!

40. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Marfi: glad you have a plan moving forward! Any idea how long that process will take to get set up?

@Mrs. Oreo: yes! We need some bfps this month!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee